EDD Aug 2011

Harper

I hate constipation. I never had that pre-pregnancy. And now I hate going to toilet. My bladder is forever filling up and bowel movement is way too slow.

joycelee

Hello - my Edd is 7th Aug, using the online EDD calculator.

Will be going for my first gynae visit this sat.

I'm with Dr Lawrence Ang, anyone with him too?
Hi i'm new in muummysg
my edd is 28 aug and gynae is also lawrence ang
As this is my first baby, and he speaks too fast, do you understand his package?

CatMeow

Hi all, my EDD is on 15Aug. My gynae is Dr Phua S M which is located at hougang. When I was abt 9weeks, he ordered for me to TMc for tis Oscar+FA scan @ 20weeks and I had my N.T scan when I was 12weeks and the result was good and the 20weeks scan in in end march and I paid $437.65 for it.

My gynae told me that on my next f/u, I need to pay for the package which is $450. But the confusing part is that the price list for the delivery package.

endra

Hi i'm new in muummysg
As this is my first baby, and he speaks too fast, do you understand his package?
agree... Dr Ang speeds up everything.. haha... but u can always ask his assistant ...

endra

I am going down to TMC this friday for the down syndrome scan... Me and Hubby so excited... My 1st pregnancy....
congrats!
i did mine just last week..
no need to worry, you will be able to see your bb more clearly and listen to his heart beat....

do you take any chinese herb so far?

angel0210

congrats!
i did mine just last week..
no need to worry, you will be able to see your baby more clearly and listen to his heart beat....

do you take any chinese herb so far?
Nopes... never take any chinese herb... but i started taking bird nest, like once every 3-4 days?

Saw my baby and heard the heart beat... so cute... my gynae clinic called to tell me results are ok, so waiting for my next appt to see the actual results in ratio.

pipilili

hello all MTBS,

So nice to see more ppl in this forum. I am actually jumping around this forum as well as the forum under Singapore Motherhood.

bunny mummy,
You must be back at work already. Actually I am a similar case like you, on MC since Dec. Anyway I am now working half day from home. (so I will be getting very little $$$)

I am due on 3rd Aug, and is currently at wk16 d1. My tummy isn't really big yet. As for MS, it reduced greatly but still has it once in a while.

Re === Bird Nest:
Are you guys starting to take bird nest already? Hmmm I feel like eating too....

Re ===Constipation:
I take alot of fruits but then I still cannot go everyday. But as long as I do it 2 days once...I will feel great and alive.

Re ===Weight Gain:
How much weight has you guys gained? I have only gained like 1 kg. (just weigh)

jacole

Hello Mummies,

I have 4 bottles of home made red rice wine to let go at $12 each. pls pm me if u interested.

750ml
no preservatives added
best for confinement

jacole

Hi i'm new in muummysg
sorry mummies, seemed like a lot of u with Law Ang. Got 2 friend's bb delivered by him didn't seemed to give him good feedbacks according to them. But I might be wrong since so many of u visiting him.

pipilili

hi MTBS,
I just came back from my gyane visit at KKH-TPS. I have officially gained 2 kg. Yeah!!!! No wonder I was panting, with ear blocked, nose blocked while walking at L1 in KKH. I haven't been exercising or walking alot lately so maybe that's why my stamina dropped drastically. (me not working, am at home on computer, TV every day)

:shyxxx:

pipilili

I am signing up for AQUA Aerobics under KKH. Are you ladies interested? Starting on 12 Mar...hope to see some of you there....

:001_302::001_302::001_302::Dancing_tongue:

jacole

Hello all my EDD is 23 Aug 2011.

btw,

I have 4 bottles of home made red rice wine to let go at $12 per bottle.

each 750ml
No preservatives added
best for confinement, remove wind (qu feng), blood circulation

Pm me if interested

bunny mummy

hi ladies ...

it is indeed nice to get connected with everyone who is on the same boat! ... i am finally back to work after my gynae & genetic scan. so all cleared and baby is well. my gynae schedule another scan in april just to be double sure my baby is fine. unfortunately baby wont let us see his/her little private part ... covered up when doc did the scan ... well just have to wait!

diet wise ... people whom i spoke to give me different opinions ... thus at times confusing when advises were given. so far this is what i was told:
- NOT TO CONSUME - soya milk, soya bean curd (tau hua), orange, chinese long cabbage, watermelon, delmonte banana, mutton, caution on chinese herbs
- TO CONSUME - black chicken soup, bird nest, orange, whole grain rice water, fish, soya milk, milk

you can see that some food items are contradictory ... so my guess is that it depends on your own body on what you can/can't take. but the obvious one is banana & watermelon & certain chinese herbs.

weight gain - so far i gained about 2 kg ... due to i had been home and less mobile for 2 months. however i already have a belly to start with thus my friends commented that i looked like 4-5 months pregnant ... haa

toilet visit - still not very smooth, althought i go daily, but feel bloated and plenty of gas in the late after & evening.

milk for mum to be - may i know which brand of milk that you are taking? my gynae gave me samples of dumex and i didnt like it very much as it was a bit too sweet to my liking. i hv emailed to abbot for sample, now already over a month and still didnt receive the samples. i've checked out other brands like anmum, and all labels has sucrose ... so i guess they are about the same. i might just try to buy a tin of abbot to try & see how it taste like.

rice wine - my mum makes them, and i still have one bottle that i have at home for cooking. infact the residue (rice) from the rice wine is good for cooking. i use it to steam/stew pork/chicken. but am not cosumming at the moment due to the alcohol content. so got to wait.

citrella

My EDD is 30 Aug. Initially I felt waves of nauseousness (though I did throw up water in the morning when I brush my teeth occassionally), now the nauseousness has died down and it only happens when I smell certain food.

I have started drinking Enfamama Chocolate flavour. Though, it's recommended to drink twice a day, I am only taking once a day because I am still taking the supplements from my gynae (folic acid, fish oil, iron tablets).

Btw, why cannot take banana? I thought it helps in constipation?

Last edited:

Chocygurlz

Hi, I'm with Dr Tony Tan at Raffles Too. However my edd is in Oct-11, do you happen to know the cost of his package? So far I've only seen him twice.

KarencQ

Hi all,

I'm a 1st time mummy here.. Currently at 15 wks, EDD 22 Aug
Lately I have bleeding gums.. =( Any ways to prevent it?