EDD: August 2012

zaclin29

Ohh so u ladies are taking the OSCAR test? All the best on the result!
I think I wanna skip this test.... Cos no matter what I wont abort the baby...

I cant sleep well too but mainly because I feel so hot at night even with the aircon...
I was told not to drink so much at night so that you dont have to go the loo...
So I try not to drink after 8pm....

Its great to see so many mummies are able to see the lil' fetus now! :001_302:

scnah

Hi mummys....
joining you all to be mummy in august .. EDD is august 1st .. realise quite alot of ppl with the same edd....first time mummy here ... very excited , paranoid

tested positive on my 6th week and was worried cos there was no heartbeat ... but at 8th we saw heartbeat , so happy as doc was getting ready to do a d&c if no heart beat ..

our scan at 9 weeks shows a jumping bean... the baby was propelling and fling his budding hands ... its kinda touching to see that the baby actually move ...

doing my oscar on 30th .. fingers cross ... lets all pray for this year to be wonderful and "fruitful"!!

mer17

I'm also not sure why it changes. Based on LM should be 8-Aug, then after 1st scan, gynae said it shd be 11-Aug.. then ydae scan said it's 9-Aug.
But doesn't matter, just know it's around this period =)

the edd change?? not based on last menses date?
i went to my gyne on sat my bb is 8 weeks and 1 day old.. can hear my bb heartbeat even though only 1.6cm small
life is truly amazing :)
im using my oscar in my 11 weeks. cross fingers :)
cant sleep well too... been waking up many times to go to the loo

mer17

I'm doing my oscar on 30th too.. very nervous!
Gotta for for blood test at my gynae's clinic first, then go to the hospital for the scan.

Hi mummys....
joining you all to be mummy in august .. EDD is august 1st .. realise quite alot of ppl with the same edd....first time mummy here ... very excited , paranoid

tested positive on my 6th week and was worried cos there was no heartbeat ... but at 8th we saw heartbeat , so happy as doc was getting ready to do a d&c if no heart beat ..

our scan at 9 weeks shows a jumping bean... the baby was propelling and fling his budding hands ... its kinda touching to see that the baby actually move ...

doing my oscar on 30th .. fingers cross ... lets all pray for this year to be wonderful and "fruitful"!!

chrish

For me, im not taking oscars...

All the best on the rest of you taking it!:Dancing_wub:

Any one have backache esp after waking up?

Hi, any mum-to-be experiencing spotting?
My spotting lasted for a week... Stop for 5 days and now started again. I visited my gyne 2 wks back
She told me as long as its not bright red it's fine as there isn't any clot and such during the scan and baby seems good. But I'm getting a little worried now, wondering if it's okay....I'm at my 10 weeks now.
Pls advice !:)

Dilys

Hi, any mum-to-be experiencing spotting?
My spotting lasted for a week... Stop for 5 days and now started again. I visited my gyne 2 wks back
She told me as long as its not bright red it's fine as there isn't any clot and such during the scan and baby seems good. But I'm getting a little worried now, wondering if it's okay....I'm at my 10 weeks now.
Pls advice !:)
Hi

Of cos .. spotting is not good during pregnancy. Did your gynae given your Dupheston? Well... rest well.. don't carry heavy things,don't walk too much also.

You won't be surprise that some mummies have menses like bleeding from beginning till delivery. As long as baby is fine .. shouldnt be any problem. Is the heartbeat detected already?

wendytan

Hi,
I experienced a little bit spotting last week, then it on and off make me worried, my gynae gv me dupheston.

But this morning I hv quite heavy bleeding, it scared me a lot as my husband at reservist and I cannot find my gynae even called the emergency hotline... Luckly my colleague assist me to look for her gynae and sent me there.

It was so nervous while waiting to c gynae as got few emergency patients which need to wait for about 2 hrs. Thanks god my husband managed to come over after he request his officer.

After long waiting, the gynae is quite patient and help me scan if my baby is safe... It is so happy that we can see our baby heart beat and gynae show us her head as well. But we cannot find out the cause why will bleeding...

The gynae did explain that this is called threaten miscarriage which might hv the risk still. He then gv me injection to stabilize the baby and things to apply at the vaginal area for one week as we r not able to back to the hospital in 3 days time...

Any mummy experience this b4?

Dilys

Hi,
I experienced a little bit spotting last week, then it on and off make me worried, my gynae gv me dupheston.

But this morning I hv quite heavy bleeding, it scared me a lot as my husband at reservist and I cannot find my gynae even called the emergency hotline... Luckly my colleague assist me to look for her gynae and sent me there.

It was so nervous while waiting to c gynae as got few emergency patients which need to wait for about 2 hrs. Thanks god my husband managed to come over after he request his officer.

After long waiting, the gynae is quite patient and help me scan if my baby is safe... It is so happy that we can see our baby heart beat and gynae show us her head as well. But we cannot find out the cause why will bleeding...

The gynae did explain that this is called threaten miscarriage which might hv the risk still. He then gv me injection to stabilize the baby and things to apply at the vaginal area for one week as we r not able to back to the hospital in 3 days time...

Hi

I have friends who encounter this.. Right nw u have to enough rest, don't walk too much, no carry of heavy stuff & no sex! Be positive eveything will be fine :) as long as baby"s heartbeat is still detect .. U will be fine

Hi,

Hi,

Bleeding is not good at all.. lots of bed rest, less walking, no carrying of heavy stuff.. most importantly, is to lie flat n rest. Take the dupheston regularly if possible.
Threaten miscarriage can happen at any stage especially before 20 weeks.

Take good care.

yingzy

Hi all lovely mummies to be!

Do check out the newborn photography to capture your bundle of joy when they arrived =)

FB: Search "PetitePix Studio" or email us at petitepixstudio@gmail.com

Wishing all mummies to be a smooth delivery!

Oh amnio fluid test is usually for preggy ladies aged 35 and above. The doc will use a needle and take out an amt of amnio fluid from the water bag n do test for down syndrome. Oscar is just measurement via scan. I nvr did Oscar so nt very sure abt it.

zaclin29

Oh ok.. all the best for the amnio test next mth...

I'm skipping the Oscar test tomorrow.. pray hard everything will be ok.... :)