EDD: August 2012

scnah

Got my oscar result last week .. the result was v gd ... so relief ... so looking forward to next scan... its like so weird.. jumping from 2 week scan to once a month ... very excited abt gender .. anyone found out liao ?

mer17

Mummydeedee, my genre actually advised me to go for the Oscar test first, if the result shows not ok, then go for the Amnio test.. cos Amnio test requires more risks.

I went for the Oscar test 3 weeks ago.. hopefully everything will be fine. The clinic told me that if they din call me within 2 weeks, then it means everything is fine. Although 2 weeks has passed, but I'll still worry they will call! I'll be visiting my genre again next Mon. Praying hard!!

Oh amnio fluid test is usually for preggy ladies aged 35 and above. The doc will use a needle and take out an amt of amnio fluid from the water bag n do test for down syndrome. Oscar is just measurement via scan. I nvr did Oscar so nt very sure abt it.

mer17

Did anyone feel a small "lump" when you touch your tummy? It's abit hard, as compared to other area of the tummy.
Anybody experience that?
The "lump" was on my lower abdominal initially, then after a few hours, it moved higher.
It happened when I was lying down.

Are we able to feel our baby at week 14?

Dilys

Did anyone feel a small "lump" when you touch your tummy? It's abit hard, as compared to other area of the tummy.
Anybody experience that?
The "lump" was on my lower abdominal initially, then after a few hours, it moved higher.

Hello dear

That"s not a lump ... It"s ur baby :) hahahah

phoon

Anybody experience that?

yeah!! i feel so! :Dancing_tongue:

zaclin29

Anybody experience that?

Read that u are able to feel ur uterus ard wk 15-16 as it will swell...
but not sure abt the movement.. i feel something hard on my lower abdomen but nvr encountered movement yet...
i guess it shld be normal?

Dilys

but not sure abt the movement.. i feel something hard on my lower abdomen but nvr encountered movement yet...
Hi

Its normal for 1st time mum to feel baby movement abit at about 20wks or later. By 24 wks u should be able to feel the movement. Mine I feel at 18wks.

phoon

i think it should be normal. just visited gynae, she said we can feel the movement around week 20.

Mummydeedee, my genre actually advised me to go for the Oscar test first, if the result shows not ok, then go for the Amnio test.. cos Amnio test requires more risks.

I went for the Oscar test 3 weeks ago.. hopefully everything will be fine. The clinic told me that if they din call me within 2 weeks, then it means everything is fine. Although 2 weeks has passed, but I'll still worry they will call! I'll be visiting my genre again next Mon. Praying hard!!
hi mer17, my gyn did advise on doing OSCAR first, but me just want to make sure that bb is ok so go ahead with the amnio test. I did the test on 1st mar , now on mc and have to bed rest..hopefully everything will be fine. How abt you? hope all things are well.

phoon

hi mer17, my gyn did advise on doing OSCAR first, but me just want to make sure that baby is ok so go ahead with the amnio test. I did the test on 1st mar , now on mc and have to bed rest..hopefully everything will be fine. How about you? hope all things are well.

good luck :) and rest well :SLEEP:...

i am 17 weeks too bump is there but small... cant really tell unless i am wearing tight fitting top :)
my last appointment bb was in sitting position can see the gender...
waiting for my detailed scan end month :) hehe

zaclin29

Im so sad.. went for my 4th mth checkup today and no scanning!! Sob sob.. Was hoping to see a glimpse of the gender....
So now I have to wait next mth for the detailed scan.....