Edd dec 2012

mamaDT,

seems like you have experienced a bit of what labour feels like? Your body is preparing u for it!

For me, I've packed everything, just waiting for baby to pop... hee... any idea how does it feels like when baby is engaged? I keep wondering if mine engaged already or not... and i also keep looking at my tummy and wonder can it really contain a almost 3kg baby? haha....

I read somewhere that if wanna do birth cert in hospital, must bring marriage cert? Is it true ah and for TMC? If bring can bring photocopies one or true copy de?

Sze sze

Lovepixie, I din specially prepare stuff for c sec... But my mil already prepared to let me drink only red dates water for the whole confinement period, then first wk can only eat pork, cannot eat chicken or fish....
I have not engaged any massage lady, likely wont get one, I am kind of scare of the massage person... But will see how after deliver...

Just little update here... Have changed my c sec date to 1 dec... Lol
this Friday going to do some check up...

Btw, anyone know where can i get the abdominal binder and compression sock ? Which brand is good ? Need to get one and bring to hospital...

ivyb

IvyB,

Ur gal so playful... Dont wanna show u all her full view... Heehee

Great to hear that she has gained a good weight... Yes durian helps to make bb grow faster heehee :)

Which part are u not ready? Preparations for bb's needs or emotionally? Hahha

if it's emotionally, then relax relax u know u r ready when the time comes. :) coz there won't b turning back or anything... U just have to b ready, breathe in and out or anyhow scream, anyhow breathe and push hahaha :p
As for the tearing and all these, the doc will take care of this responsibility and u don't have to care or think about it! Lol
(PS: I am trying to psycho myself this logic.. Lol)
Yes Doris, i already forsee that my baby is gg to be a playful one. Just hope that she will show us one nice profile this coming wed during my scan.

I've been eating durians 'diligently' these two weeks....ate so much that i've to tell my mum to stop buying before i get too heaty and fall ill...hahaa

I have almost got all the items ready for bb but somehow dunno y still dun feel right. I think mainly becos emotionally i'm still not ready and i juz can't help thinking abt hving to go thru labour pain and yet i long to see how my bb look like....mixed feelings sia...hahaaa and yes i've warned my hubby that be prepared that i'll scream like nobody business and pardon me if i'm gg to curse and swear at anyone...hahaa

I'm getting more and more emo nowadays....even throw tantrums out of small little things...pity my poor hubby lah...sigh~ Trying my very best to psycho myself too that everything will be over soon before we know it....jia yous to all dec mummies! :D

Luckystar

Luckystar,
Just ask your current gynae why didn't u do any tests... He may have his reasons?

Test that I have done:
1) GBS
2) blood test for iron and glucose at week 34
3) FA Scan (check baby's bone and all these) during week 20
4) blood test for HIV and Hep B and Down syndrome thingy during week 15 (I think)
5) strapped on CTG due to false bloody show at week 24!

Guess for these test, Mreow Mreow also hasn't take a few of it coz she got not much symptoms haaha whereas I was quite weak with heavy MS since trim 1 and 2. And spottings.

U need to remember what medicine name u took then in case new gynae asked u about it. Also have those test reports with u so that new gynae knows all ur records. New gynae does not equal to cannot have a hospital of your choice. Even Neighborhood gynaes have a few hospital which they will go for delivery. So u can check with them if they do go to the one u wanna deliver. I am not sure whether it's a good idea to change Gynae but yah just some info in case u really want to.
Thanks for the list MamaDT
I did have all the others done, except for the GBS and the CTG. I got an appt tomorrow for another gynae . I will just go for a second opinion.

ivyb

mamaDT,

seems like you have experienced a bit of what labour feels like? Your body is preparing u for it!

For me, I've packed everything, just waiting for baby to pop... hee... any idea how does it feels like when baby is engaged? I keep wondering if mine engaged already or not... and i also keep looking at my tummy and wonder can it really contain a almost 3kg baby? haha....

I read somewhere that if wanna do birth cert in hospital, must bring marriage cert? Is it true ah and for TMC? If bring can bring photocopies one or true copy de?
Cherry blossom, for what i understand u need to produce original marriage cert to do birth cert for bb and this applies to any hospital. Check with ur clinic nurse to be sure. :)

RinaBasit

My baby is due on 10 Dec 2012, went for chk up just now and doctor told me that my blood pressure rises to 155/90, i am so worried. I hv nt also dilated. *sigh*

Luckystar

Rina
Your gynae will prescribe meds to bring down the pressure . I had high BP as well, was brought down with meds. Also need to check protein in urine .

Sze sze

Luckystar, I am not very sure, my two sis in law advised me to buy the compression socks in advance....
according to them, right after delivery, nurse at hospital asked their husband to go buy on the spot for wife to wear...

lovepixie

Hi Sze Sze

I bought 3 types of compression sox,
One from scholl, one from daiso and one from TopValue (jusco brand). So far scholl one is d best although being the most expensive one. Daiso cannot fit my chubby legs although I get the biggest size. TopValue one is mid priced.

Scholl u can get from Watson or guardian. TopValue u can get from Jusco only. Don't bother the Daiso wan hahah although $2 nia

Sze sze

Thanks lovepixie, think I will just go Watson or guardian to buy the scroll one...
I used to buy / wear scroll product also... :)

Allele, your husband so funny, just like my husband also, still asking doc if can c sec on 8 dec... Because his birthday is 12 aug...
hahaha, but too bad, doc rejected and said too closed to edd, scare the cervix open too early will cause bleeding then end up emergency c sec.... He got no choice but to gave up...

Mummies, now i feel bb very active especially during night time; no of going to toilet increase also especially during night time...
Occasionally I feel pain on my low part of belly while walking, and can feel slightly pain near cervix area when bb moving...

Hopefully bb can wait till this sat, not early than that...
Wahahahaha~~

Sze sze

Momopeachgal, thanks for the info... shall go kiddy palace to check out the abdominal binder...
ya, my sis in law also mentioned in KKH has, but it is too far for me to travel there to get... and i also not sure if Gleneagle has pharmacy or not... i din walk ard and check it out...

Mummies, how many days your husband would be on leave to accompany you during and after delivery?

dmummy

hi hi mummy, my due is 12 dec.
any mummy experience mild cramp that last 3 - 4 hours? is that the BH as well?
I got diarrhea since saturday, after eat always want to poo :shyxxx: and yesterday got the mild cramp last 4 hours! scared me >.<
anyone have the same experience?

Mreow Mreow

Hi dmummy! :)

How many weeks are u?

Sounds like some labor signs.
U could be due soon...

When's ur next Gynae checkup? Better let ur Doc know babe!! :)

Mreow Mreow

Haha, my Hubby also wish that baby will auto pop on either 9,12 or 18dec.
He likes the number 9 & 18 but said 12/12/12 is a cool date too...

But I got a feeling I'll be overdue leh. :p

Tonight gg for my Gynae checkup.
Can't wait to spy on Baby's progress!! :)

Oh Mamadt and Momo,
I got tempted by both of u and today I had my First TehPing after like 7months!! :D
Yum yum..
To celebrate my 37th week!!
Wahaha.
Instead of my Usual BubbleTea I buy TehPing!! :D

Yes Momo, juz wash Boobs with water.
Don't use soap as it will dry our Boobs...
Hmm, maybe the whitish thing is hidden inside and u can't see?
I still have it and wonder if it's dirt or wad.
Dunno whether to clear or leave it...
'blur'
Anyway congrats on leaving for ML on thurs!!
U can finally relax at home!!! :D

Rinabasit,
Do take care. Dont overwork urself or do strenous activities.
Rest more with ur Legs up ya!! :)
Ur baby is comfy inside ur tummy!!
Nvmind, let nature take Its course! :)

Waa, mummies gg to Csec on 1/2/8dec,
Can countdown already!!
Coming sooooon! :D

Mummies who experience Pelvic pain,
I think u all are very small size petite right?
Are ur hips small?

I think it's cuz my hips biggg so I don't get THe pain. Like it doesn't need to loosen or stretch for baby to move down...

Either that or I might be overdue that's why I don't have the pain that u all get yet!! :(

Now at Customs, gg JB for Jalan Jalan first! :)
Update later after my Gynae chkup at night!!!
Hope all Is welllll :D

dmummy

hi Mreow mreow, will be 38 weeks tomorrow, i got a feeling it will be earlier than the due date.
2 more days to the gynae check up... hopefully she can stay until december!
how about you? no one experience the same as mine? yeah, yesterday the clinic calls, but i forgot to ask due to the cramp really feels like menses cramp! lucky today no more 3 hours cramp.....

Do u mummies feel that now our tummy big, when we sit down, the lower part of tummy will press against our thighs. I wonder will it crush baby head? Think should be ok right. Of course I try not to sit too inside my sofa so won't press so much.

About the nipple, I called up my antental class teacher. She said no need to clean so thoroughly our nipples. Just wash with water during bathing will do. Now at 36 weeks onwards, we can start massaging our breast. Cup our whole palm on the breast and massage in circular motion about 10 times twice a day.helps to stimulate milk flow after bsby born. :)

Luckystar

Yep I too feel my tummy too big now . When I sitting straight on my office chair I think baby is uncomfortable. She moves quite a bit when I sit on my office chair :)