EDD Feb 2012

Soul

I was a chain smoker but coz we argue about me smoking so I just quit. For everyone's sake. Been free for a couple of months. Still feel the urge once in a blue moon. But it's manageable.

Good for u! Smoking isn't gd for the baby also.

chjean

I always can't finish my food these days. But i'll get hungry in 2 hours. So inconvenient... First tri scan should be done every 2 weeks or every month? My bf says he remembered my doc told me to go back in 1 month but the nurse called me to schedule in 2 weeks.
Hi Phiy, 1st tri scan is done after first 12 weeks. i'm not sure what they are going to do besides scanning and blood test. will update when i complete my appointment next wed. seeing my gynae tomorrow, can't wait to see my bb! :)

phiy

Hi Phiy, 1st tri scan is done after first 12 weeks. i'm not sure what they are going to do besides scanning and blood test. will update when i complete my appointment next wed. seeing my gynae tomorrow, can't wait to see my bb! :)
Alright! Save $$. =]

ast0212

Just wondering, what is the Oscar test?

I've got my first appointment with the Birth Centre in Sept. So excited! I hope this baby will come out as easily (or easier) as my first.

What cravings do you girls have at the moment? Like my first pregnancy I can't stop eating potatoes! I absolutely love hot potato chips, potato salad, baked potatoes :001_302:

lingx

Dr kee w h. i didnt go for any oscar test as i only found out im preg when im mid of my 2nd tri, in the 5th mth. but it is to test if ur child is alright.

petitemum

Hi Chjean,

Which gynae you seeing in NUH? I am in 11 weeks now and seeing Prof P C Wong from NUH. since he is not delivering baby I will be seeing prof Biswas after 1st trimester.
My scan will be on next week.
I am so worried..

I'm in my 10.5 weeks now and i feel the urge to puke frequently (but don't actually puke). I agree with some mummies that we shouldn't eat too full.. i tried to have my normal (pre-preg) meal quantity with a drink but nowadays, adding the drink = too much and i tend to regurgitate. Yuck. So, i try to not order drinks during my meals..

Going for my 1st tri scan and tests in NUH on 27 Jul. Anyone going/went to NUH for their first tri too?

Phiy: i don't think i'd start getting anything until mid 2nd trimester. not sure about the gender, donno what to get. might as well wait, i think...
i also plan to get my friend's 2nd hand baby clothes (her son is 1 yr old), as the old wives say the baby will grow well and healthy and faster in old clothes.. hehe..

chjean

Hi Chjean,

Which gynae you seeing in NUH? I am in 11 weeks now and seeing Prof P C Wong from NUH. since he is not delivering baby I will be seeing prof Biswas after 1st trimester.
My scan will be on next week.
I am so worried..
hi Petitemum
my gynae's clinic is in scotts (he is Dr Teoh), i'm only going to NUH for my 1st trimester scan & blood test. Doc says NUH has the best and most advanced equipment. Yesterday i saw my bb on ultrasound, so cute, bb is sleeping! :) The scan in NUH should be able to show more details and would be clearer. So, don't worry too much, petitemum. keep yourself happy and worry-free! you will have a cheery bb!

ast0212

Dr kee w h. i didnt go for any oscar test as i only found out im preg when im mid of my 2nd tri, in the 5th mth. but it is to test if ur child is alright.
Wow lingx, how did you find out? I wish I found out later too...makes the waiting game easier :p

lingx

i was wondering why is there a lump in my right tummy area(ok, just like abve the vagina area) then i didnt know. i thought i had some cysts. and i kept pressing agnst it. after some time, i realised it was growing bigger. and my abdomen hurts. so i told my mum to bring me to a gynae. i thought i had some cancer. in the end it was a baby. wah, damn heng u know, the doc say baby is fine, despite me going for runs, gymming, and pressing the lump so hard.

still feel so sorry and guilty for my little one. :( and i dont even know if im really 21/ 22 weeks. but it was just an estimation. and i really hope my little boy will grow up normally. :(

ast0212

i was wondering why is there a lump in my right tummy area(ok, just like abve the vagina area) then i didnt know. i thought i had some cysts. and i kept pressing agnst it. after some time, i realised it was growing bigger. and my abdomen hurts. so i told my mum to bring me to a gynae. i thought i had some cancer. in the end it was a baby. wah, damn heng u know, the doc say baby is fine, despite me going for runs, gymming, and pressing the lump so hard.

still feel so sorry and guilty for my little one. :( and i dont even know if im really 21/ 22 weeks. but it was just an estimation. and i really hope my little boy will grow up normally. :(
Wow that's amazing! Thank goodness it was a baby and nothing else :)

beyonddolp

Congrats springsubway! was hoping for twins so can get it done and over with.. hehe :001_302:
my EDD is 11 Feb 2012.. so now 10+ weeks.
having very bad appetite too.. past one week been craving for fried food/fast food but vomit after that... praying for all these to go off soon...

any recommendations for gynae at Kandang Kerbau Hospital?

Shiawase

Hello mummies, hope everyone is doing well... congrats springsubway... i actually have the same thought as beyonddolp to have twins... haha take good care of yourself~~~ :Dancing_tongue:

today i went for checkup and my gynae was asking if i would want to do OSCAR test... I checked with the receptionist and it cost SGD470... wonder if this is the normal price to charge for the test... any mummies who had the test already or planning to take?

Jacoco

Dear beyonddolp

Congrats ^^

I am seeing A/Prof Han @ KKH lor and he is very nice & approachable ^^ I also had bad appetite and vomit every alternate weeks and now 11+ weeks liao leh and still not yet goes off :(

springsubway

Thanks for all your congrats!
Twins may be cause higher possibility of premature labour. if earlier than 37 weeks.... worrying much!
double happiness comes with double trouble, and this is my 1st time.... sigh~