Edd feb 2014

liyin

Thanks both do u think I need to Make appt with gynae next week let things settle abit? Or how? I m super stressed keep going loo to check if my menses come cos I keep having that feeling

alicianeo

Hi MTBs. My EDD is 26 Jan 2014 (using iPhone app), in my 8th weeks now.. Waited for years for this little thing and that's why super worried of any slightest possible thing that may happen....

Has anyone asked your doc/gynae whether the current haze situation will afftect our fetuses??

Was outdoor without mask for 3 hrs on Sunday, 16 June, when psi was hovering between the 70s and 80s and got a bad headache and after that got really worried that it might harm the fetus brain and lung development.... I'm really very worried now as the latest psi has hit 371, Hazardous level!! Have been diligently wearing masks these few days...

rtcy

Hi MTBs. My EDD is 26 Jan 2014 (using iPhone app), in my 8th weeks now.. Waited for years for this little thing and that's why super worried of any slightest possible thing that may happen....

Has anyone asked your doc/gynae whether the current haze situation will afftect our fetuses??

Was outdoor without mask for 3 hrs on Sunday, 16 June, when psi was hovering between the 70s and 80s and got a bad headache and after that got really worried that it might harm the fetus brain and lung development.... I'm really very worried now as the latest psi has hit 371, Hazardous level!! Have been diligently wearing masks these few days...
I guess the haze is bad for all people. Please drink more water and eat fruits which vit C.

liyin

Congrats lishan! I tested positive on 19 June ! also 4 weeks...now waiting for my gynae to be back from leave to confirm EDD !!

Btw do any of u suffer from gastric pains?

congratulations everyone!
I went for my 2nd scan yesterday, saw baby's heartbeat. so happy!
I'm seeing Dr John Tee from kkh.
anyone seeing the same gynae?

btw, I have indigestion, constantly feeling bloated, no appetite. ..urgh!

rtcy

I went for my 2nd checkup yesterday, also saw baby heartbeat!! My husband so excited:) My edd will be at 15 feb.
rinacheong, I also suffer indigestion last 2 weeks but this week seems better. U got to avoid milk, less spicy and don't over eat.

liyin

?Does anyone feel emo all the time? Like moody and wanna cry and feel lousy and no mood for work?

I feel bloated, indigestion.
I cannot drink milk, will diarrhoea. so my anmum wasted.

moody... not really... but my boobs are super sore.

people say first pregnancy normally will deliver 2 weeks (+/-) before edd... if that's true, mine will clash with cny...
oh man.. confinement nanny is gonna be expensive!

liyin

Dear rina.. I m barely 5 weeks along but I m super emo and I can't focus at work... Can't really eat and suffer from gastric pains
I practically feel like breaking down Ito tears all the time

lishan0613

hi liyin, congratulations to u as well. :)
i did not get any gastric pains or anything. i only had spottings, which is bad. my gynae gave me a jab, put me on mc for 1 week with bed rest.

which gynae are you with? :)

anyway...dont get too emotional. it affect your work and bb. how about seeing a GP first and get a day mc for a break? take care dear

liyin

Rina and lishan thanks
I wish I could take mc but I m extremely busy with work alot is happening at work and I have tough timelines to meet.
I keep feeling thirsty and have a strange metallic taste in the mouth.
Gd news is my gynae will be back on thurs and I managed to get my first appt with her on fri @2pm

konami83

congratulations everyone!
I went for my 2nd scan yesterday, saw baby's heartbeat. so happy!
I'm seeing Dr John Tee from Kandang Kerbau Hospital.
anyone seeing the same gynae?

btw, I have indigestion, constantly feeling bloated, no appetite. ..urgh!
Hi Rina

I am seeing Dr John Tee too. Yesterday was my 1st visit with him.

He did a scan for me & pointed out my water bag to me & my embryo is 6 weeks old.

I will be seeing him in next 2 weeks time. Hope to find out my baby's heartbeat by then.

nahj

Hello! Just wanted to share my joy, i tested yesterday using clearblue pregnancy test and its positive! I think i am 4weeks now, but im scared due to my past pregnancy last year where my doctor say that i had a biochemical pregnancy.