EDD in AUG 2010

kokolove

Hello, try to drink more water, it helps with the vomiting. It took me 3 and a quarter pregnancies to find out about the trick (sign). Idea is to cleanse your palate with water so that it left with no food smell. My record of weight lost in first trimester is 5kg.
thanks!

am feeling slightly better for the past week
appetite has improved but still very selective
occasional throwing up
weight seems to have stablise

guess it'll climbing fast once i get over with MS

kokolove

I'm always thinking of resigning from my work ever since i got pregnant.. haha! but I never do it becoz of the constant income and the 4mths maternity leave.. i've a very typical singaporean thinking.. it's really "lugi" for the maternity leave so i gotta bear with it.. muahaha!
i'm soooo not alone
i wake up every morning & fall asleep every nite
thinking of leaving my job

but the escalating gynae fees
and other baby-related costs in the coming mths
keeps me going to the office

if u & hubby r not financially ready for this big change
wld suggest u to stay on
think of the medical benefits, annual leave
& of cos the 4 long mths of paid maternity!

stay happy & positive :)))

kokolove

hi all,

hope everyone's doing fine
my MS is easing up of late
eating more like before

mood has also improved
been out more often

wanted to check if any of u have started shopping for baby stuffs?
wondering if it's too early
my EDD is 18 Aug

kokolove

jas2909

heehee.. any mummies know the baby gender already!? Me on the blue team! kekez..

Kokolove : i wanted to shop for baby's stuff too.. but my mum seems to object the idea of buying so early.. coz i think there's a little superstitious in buying baby's stuff too early!? but i'll still be buying a little coz there's baby fair upcoming at Taka and expo from what I read in other thread..

kokolove

heehee.. any mummies know the baby gender already!? Me on the blue team! kekez..

Kokolove : i wanted to shop for baby's stuff too.. but my mum seems to object the idea of buying so early.. coz i think there's a little superstitious in buying baby's stuff too early!? but i'll still be buying a little coz there's baby fair upcoming at Taka and expo from what I read in other thread..
thanks for the reply...
so supertitiously, we can only start by from which month onwards?
any idea??

i still do not know my baby's gender
counting down to my next gynae visit on 8 Mar =))
fingers crossed that baby will cooperate on that day...

Jas2909: congrats so fast know ur bb gender..

my bb shy dun wan to show gender.. got to wait till detailed scan..

i also wan to gt some stuff from this upcoming bb fair..

xlan

hee.. jus went for the usual checkup yest nite.. gynae said most prob quite confirm is boy as we saw a little "birdie" there.. hehe.. i was asking baby for a few days prior to this checkup.. i told BB if let us know the gender mommy promised will not force u to wear a dress if u r a boy so will u let us see.. then bb probably rem this deal w/ mommy.. he purposely turn ard jus to show us his little birdie n turned back lying on his stomach again.. hahahahaa.. so i guess talking to bb more often helps quite a lot.. haha..

jas2909

kokolove : my mum say dun buy till after 6 or 7 mths.. haha.. i'm gonna get some and hide them inside my cupboard.. =X

xlan : haha.. i also always talk to my baby.. tell my baby if u dun show me ur little birdie i will pull ur father's ear.. coz i always wanted a boy.. somehow i dun like ger.. oops! =X muahaha!

winnie_gal : when's ur detailed scan? do you have any preference for gender?

btw what will you all buy during the fair?

xlan

haha.. jas try not to "threaten" BB.. skali BB is on ur side.. watever happening to daddy jus couldn't be bothered.. oops.. nope i said SKALI only.. haha.. try making more encouraging promises.. i think is more positive this way.. hehe..

when is the fair? where can i get more info abt these upcoming fairs?

Happydays-shop

Hi mum to be, i'm still not able to see baby gender when i go for my routine checkup ytd. got to wait next month check up :(
i did not opt for detailed scan, since this is my 3rd baby. so i save cost!

kokolove

jas2902: thanks... 6/7 mths?? very long lei. guess i'll also buy some to hide ard. haha!

xlan: am gonna try ur method. see if baby cooperate on my next visit in 5 days' time :))

BTW, what's the difference between detailed & normal scans?
What can be seen on detailed scans?

kokolove

jas2909

Xlan : ahhh! haha.. no lah.. not really threatening lah.. heehe.. act like talking to baby but was joking with the father.. although i prefer boy but boy or ger still will be my precious.. kekekez! :shyxxx:

Happydays-shop : oh? i didn't know detailed scan got extra charge to it.. oops! :err:

kokolove : ya!~ 6/7mths still long way! i'm so tempted to go shopping already! pregnancy spoil my shopping mood but baby gimme a new aim/reason to shop.. =X HAHAHA!

Jas2909: i hav no pref for the baby.. lah.. but doc say most likely is a girl..
my DS scan is 17 mAR

i dun know detailed scan for extra charges?

xlan

hehehe.. found some info abt the detailed scan :
Detailed Scan

i'm also v tempted to buy baby stuffs.. but my mama said she'll b bringing my 2 nephew's things over for me.. so i can save on a lot of things.. the only thing i need perhaps would be car seat n friends already "booked" this item as gift for our BB.. haha.. but i guess i'd still be shopping ard to see the baby stuffs.. take note of the pricings n varieties on the market.. afterall it is a joy to shop for baby stuffs.. hehee..

jas2909

hello peijian!~ Welcome to Aug MTB thread! kekez..

winnie_gal : what dear son check means ah? I mean the "dear son" words.. i saw alot mummies post have the words "dear son" too..

Happydays-shop

hello peijian!~ Welcome to Aug MTB thread! kekez..

winnie_gal : what dear son check means ? I mean the "dear son" words.. i saw alot mummies post have the words "dear son" too..
dear son is means their son.

DS = dear son.
DD = dear daughter
DH = dear husband