EDD in AUG 2010

GohConfinement

Heehee.. Just got to know my EDD is in early Aug next year..

Any mummies too?

Maybe we might be in the same hospital and ward too! hahaha!
Hello to all pretty mummies,
My EDD will be in early Aug 2010,6th. I will be going back to TMC as my lst baby was borne there in oct 2008 too.

Nice to see so many Aug mummies around~Cheers

mauigs

Hi all, I'd like to introduce myself-I'm Maui and I'm due 21st of aug :tsmile:
This is my firstborn and I'll be delivering at Thomson Medical Center.

xlan

now 10 more weeks for mine.. i'm starting to feel anxious already.. hvn't prepare my hospital bag n necessary docs.. hvn't clean up my house n rooms.. any aug mommies share the same sentiments as me?

jas2909

heehee.. 9 more weeks for me.. can't wait for that day to arrive.. I guess I'm the kanjiong spider kind.. been packing up my room a little here and there every weekend.. =X Not to say also the hospital bag.. haha! :shyxxx:

blackpiggy

10 more weeks for me too. I have not done anything yet, not even finish shopping, not to mention tidy up room or pack hospital bag. :wong30: i think still early, one thing at a time. Not really very anxious, still trying to 'enjoy' my pregnancy while i still can.

xlan

yes blackpiggy, pls do enjoy fully! i was enjoying 2weeks ago.. but starting on last week.. my lower right hip aches and now both left n right hips ache.. can hardly walk properly.. and gynae said usually is either muscle strain or ligaments strain and this is very normal and will be getting worst.. some mummies even need to call ambulance cos cannot get down frm their bed! i'm now diligently applying muscle rub n hope i'd not need an ambulance.. n this is also part of the reason y i worried abt hvn't pack my hospital bag n tidying up the room.. sigh..

jas2909

Will the muscle rub contain chemicals that will affect the baby? Me too got this ache at the right side of my hip.. But I don't dare to apply any muscle rub.. the pain is acute and sometimes the pain come in too sudden and my leg almost soften and gave way.. -.-"

xlan

oh jas.. same as me la.. i hv to use my tummy support belt to "fasten" n "hold" my hip in order to walk with ease.. i read online is cos of the hormones released to relax our ligaments and thus not enough supports.. (mm.. so i think in turn it will cause strains to our muscles as well.. ).. u may read it here: Painful hips in pregnancy

i checked w/ my gynae last night that he said any muscle rub can do.. salonpas or any kind of muscle rub or the stick on pad also can.. all no problem to use..

but if u really concern.. then may b u can check w/ your gynae or go to any GP and get a muscle rub.. i got mine from my company's GP..

blackpiggy

yes xlan, i'm already starting to have hip aches but its on and off, pain out of a sudden and goes off very quickly. anyway, i've been having aches at the pelvic area (near joints at the thighs) since 2nd trim and it has always been there, that's why I'm taking things slowly... tidying too much at once is very tiring (and painful)! i didn't apply any muscle rub though, coz pain near sensitive area and i dont't really like the smell.

and i supposed packing hospital bag should be quite ez and fast, just dump whatever you need in, like going for trips, so that can wait till a month before :p

:p

IceQueenie

My Edd is end Aug...

Kinda 'gan cheong' also..

But i haven start erm.. clearing my rooms etc...
My body's aching too much to do that!
Sigh.. :(

xlan

ya, IceQueenie, same here.. aching body plus v tired sleepy mind.. can't really do any packing up.. my EDD thou in early aug abt national day tat few days.. but i've been having dreams abt pre-mature delivery.. so scary.. i wish to carry my BB till full term..

IceQueenie

Hi X|an.. Yeah i also hope to carry my baby till full term, but i heard alot of people say that for first baby, normally will give birth early.. Not very sure thou..

But sometimes, i do hope to faster give birth so i can start to diet n lose weight.. :p

xlan

haha.. i keep telling bb these few days.. that he mus jiayou together w/ mommy till 40week.. i tell him he's still too small n not ready not.. so dun be rush.. b gd boy inside mommy's tummy n get more nutrients till full term at 40weeks.. mommy still hv a lot of yummy gd stuffs for u.. so u muz stay calm n gd boy eat more nutrients n b healthy boy.. we shall meet n play together after 40week full term due.. b gd boy.. etc etc etc.. hahahahaa..

blackpiggy

.. i heard alot of people say that for first baby, normally will give birth early.. Not very sure thou..
What my sis-in-law told me is firstborns are usually slightly later than EDD, few of my friends also gave birth later. I think it really depends on each individual baby and mom.

blackpiggy

I hope my baby is slightly earlier thou, that is if national day birth day got ang pow :p :wong30: if not full-term better, more time for me to get ready.

ewcp

Hello to everyone,

I'm new here! My edd also in Aug.
Now I am searching for massage lady, anyone can recommend?

Thanks....

susant

Hi all, I'd like to introduce myself-I'm Maui and I'm due 21st of aug :tsmile:
This is my firstborn and I'll be delivering at Thomson Medical Center.
Hi Mauigs,

Glad to know you. My due date is 21st Aug too and also delivery at Thomson Medical Center.

Is your baby boy or gal?

Take care

Susan