EDD in Dec 2011

AngieTan

im craving for those spicy food .. like curry .. and omg the bedok mee soto! and im also having this crazy craving for half boiled eggs .. my mum says its ok to eat it, but some ppl dont recommend .. argh! :we3jiggy:

Me always loved spicy food and even more so now... Which part of Bedok's mee soto?? Internet resources say eggs must be well cooked whereas our mums will tell us half boiled eggs good for us... I will still eat runny eggs and OCCASIONALLY half boiled ones if I am at Toast Box or Ya Kun... Couldn't resist! =P Hope it's okay...

AngieTan

now i am craving for salty biscuits like the chicken biscuits. the bad thing is after eating i felt very thirsty yet i dun dare to drink too much water cos i scare i will start puking.
:(

Will puke if you drink too much water ah? Is it due to MS or?

marmalade

Will puke if you drink too much water ah? Is it due to MS or?
not MS, i think is all round the clock sickness :(
maybe it's like my body telling my drink slowly, drink bit by bit, else it can't digest properly cos after i drink i always have the tendency to burp, and if i dun, i will start feeling nauseous.
anyone feeling the same ?

swthippy

Hi mum mum

Recently i developed itchy red rashes on my 2 palms......growing more and more itchy every day...i feel like cutting my fingers off.....Argghhhh...

It all started from my feet first....then my 2 palms... i always scratched my itchy palms till red and swollen...that type of itchness really no words to describe....feel like dying... in office, if i use pen/pencil..it hurts!...

Seemed gyane abt my condition, but he only gives me cream to apply, the function is just to make the skin abit dry.. then i buan tahan the itchness, last night went to see the chinese TCM. Got another soothing liquid to apply and was told not to eat seafood and chicken for the time being. During the TCM consultation, met a lady who brought her daughter to see the TCM too. The lady actually pointed out to me that it is common skin rashes during the first pregnancy, she kenna it before on her back when she had her first baby girl. I was relieved to hear that it...

Ahhh....itchy..itchy.....dunno how long will it last? .... :(

donggua23

im having all round the clock sickness too..sighz..=(..have the feel-like-puking feeling but no puke..=(..

past few days seems to be getting better tho..hopefully it will go off soon..

mothercat

now i am craving for salty biscuits like the chicken biscuits. the bad thing is after eating i felt very thirsty yet i dun dare to drink too much water cos i scare i will start puking.
:(
yes yes, i have the same problem with plain water too! but honey water goes down fine. just bought ribena to increase variety of "healthy sweet drinks" but kind of feel bad cos no matter what all these can't be as healthy as plain water.....

hibernate

Me always loved spicy food and even more so now... Which part of Bedok's mee soto?? Internet resources say eggs must be well cooked whereas our mums will tell us half boiled eggs good for us... I will still eat runny eggs and OCCASIONALLY half boiled ones if I am at Toast Box or Ya Kun... Couldn't resist! =P Hope it's okay...
bedok interchange that famous one =P yum .. hungry thinking of this ..
occasional half boiled eggs? i want too! haha. if i ask my gynae he may tell me its ok to eat .. he seems pretty much ok with stuffs =X

AngieTan

bedok interchange that famous one =P yum .. hungry thinking of this ..
occasional half boiled eggs? i want too! haha. if i ask my gynae he may tell me its ok to eat .. he seems pretty much ok with stuffs =X
Ya... Very occasional only... But I still take eggs with runny yolks... Hmm...

My gynae also seems ok with everything... After giving birth, I asked him is there any food I should avoid and he said just eat anything as long as it makes me happy! Grab a coke also can if it makes me happy! Haha!

Last edited:

AngieTan

Just wondering... Any mummies here gonna give birth at Mount Alvernia? There might be a chance that we may be able to meet each other there if timing is the same! Hehe...

marmalade

Just wondering... Any mummies here gonna give birth at Mount Alvernia? There might be a chance that we may be able to meet each other there if timing is the same! Hehe...
yes me! but haven't really decided on who shld be my gynae yet, any recommendation ?

ihmdweh

I've been calculating my calorie intake since monday.. and realised that i've been over indulging myself to about 2000 calories on a daily basis..... exceeding my requirements of 1,600 by A LOT.... shit so all my weight gain is not for baby.. but due to my excessive eating...

I NEED TO CONTROL MYSELF..

p.s i jsut had curry rice and milo thick toast for lunch.... hehehhee

AngieTan

I've been calculating my calorie intake since monday.. and realised that i've been over indulging myself to about 2000 calories on a daily basis..... exceeding my requirements of 1,600 by A LOT.... shit so all my weight gain is not for baby.. but due to my excessive eating...

I NEED TO CONTROL MYSELF..

p.s i jsut had curry rice and milo thick toast for lunch.... hehehhee
Wah... You so "ON"... Still go and calculate all these... I didn't even bother lor... Haha... Maybe that's why I still look fat lor... Sigh...

Good that you can control but hor, many people will tell you to eat as much as you like cos you are pregnant! Haha... But of course must TRY to be healthy in your choices also lah... The rule of thumb is everything in moderation can liao... Hehe... =P

ihmdweh

Wah... You so "ON"... Still go and calculate all these... I didn't even bother lor... Haha... Maybe that's why I still look fat lor... Sigh...

Good that you can control but hor, many people will tell you to eat as much as you like cos you are pregnant! Haha... But of course must TRY to be healthy in your choices also lah... The rule of thumb is everything in moderation can liao... Hehe... =P
woohoo Angietan, our EDD is just 1 day apart. 6 months passes very fast right?