EDD in Dec 2011

missesjoanna

thread very quiet wor! haha

just came back from lunch.. baby keeps twisting and kicking and punching when im trying to eat! lol
hahaha yea! today short of bingtingyin.... wah so late then have ur lunch?

bb hungry also ar? or the way u sit bb feel uncomfortable?

cos when i'm using com and hunch my back ds sure kick and punch too

Last edited:

missesjoanna

Latest Update!!!

Last check 9cm and head down liao!!!!!!! Jiayou bingtingyin!!!! :Dancing_tongue:
if no reply from her means she gotta push liao!!!!

hibernate

hahaha yea! today short of bingtingyin.... wah so late then have ur lunch?

bb hungry also ar? or the way u sit bb feel uncomfortable?

cos when i'm using com and hunch my back ds sure kick and punch too
maybe he's hungry and dont like my sitting position hahaha ..
very hard for me to eat lor!

i always lunch about this hour one :D

AngieTan

Hi lovely mummies-to-be...

Just an update that I will be inducing labour this coming Sunday! All should go as according to plan unless DD decides to make an early appearance!

Take care all! Jiayou!!

hibernate

Just an update that I will be inducing labour this coming Sunday! All should go as according to plan unless DD decides to make an early appearance!

Take care all! Jiayou!!
you're here! hehe

all the best! jia you jia you to you too!

missesjoanna

maybe he's hungry and dont like my sitting position hahaha ..
very hard for me to eat lor!

i always lunch about this hour one :D
yea i know how u feel.

cos when i eat outside i also had the same prob.. and my food is like forever far from me.. when at mum's place, i can eat till a mess... cos i got a distance away and i always love to hunch back LOL

oh u go lunch quite late wor..

missesjoanna

ohyeah! 9cm! jia you jia you!:Dancing_chief:

you mean earlier her baby's head not down? or what? :confused:
yea 9cm le... earlier bb head down but not in the position yet. but now is in the right position and head down!!!

she went and prepare abt 10mins ago le!!!

cheer for her LOL...

wondering how's maru!

missesjoanna

Take care all! Jiayou!!
don't worry... dd will guai guai de... let dd choose herself.. see which date she like! :D

hibernate

yea i know how you feel.

cos when i eat outside i also had the same prob.. and my food is like forever far from me.. when at mum's place, i can eat till a mess... cos i got a distance away and i always love to hunch back LOL

oh you go lunch quite late ..
haha! same! lately i sit very far away from the table. the gravy/soup will splatter all over. i feel like a slob lor... lol

hibernate

yea 9cm ... earlier baby head down but not in the position yet. but now is in the right position and head down!!!

she went and prepare about 10mins ago !!!

cheer for her LOL...

wondering how's maru!
yeah maru! how are you?

finally bingtingyin can go get ready already .. soon le soon le ..

angel84

Hi Angie

U told the gynae that you want to induce or the gynae suggested?
Has ur bb head engage already and you started to dilate already? Sorry to ask so much cos i tot of inducing but i think gynae will probably ask me y..

Take care all! Jiayou!!

Xmm

Hi mummies, a little update on bingtingyin. Update on behalf of her.
She's now at KK hospital waiting to give birth le. She admitted hospital on 16/11 3am with contractions.
Took pills and jab to stop contractions but can't stop. And till now, she's already dilated 7cm. So doc say cannot wait as her interval is very near.
Currently she's 34 weeks 2 days. BB weight is 3kg. So doc say is fine and she did scan yesterday.
So now, let's all wait for her bb to arrive!!! Hope before noon can get to see her BB!!! Will update again :)
Hey, thanks for the update and I wish her a smooth delivery.
Pls keep us updated on her well being.

Xmm

Morning! so nice! friends giving u hand down clothes is so much better than SIL!!! oops!

yea anyway, now tummy getting bigger and bigger really hard to sleep at night....

yes must start washing!!
Oh u still remember about my SIL story, hee hee.
Sometimes, Friends r indeed better then relatives ........

Xmm

Take care all! Jiayou!!
Hey,
Dont worry hir, everything is going to be fine!
Pls keep us updated on your progress so that we can Jia You for u!

Xmm

Woo hoo, getting excited now as some of the gals are popping!
We were just chatting and giving advise to each other and giving support to one another, now is the real popping action.
I very kan cheong also, not sure when it's my turn, how is it going to be like and also if I know what to do and handle ...........
First time mum ....... I reall clueless and blur .........