EDD in Dec 2011

Renzie

this thursday 37weeks already. lol
but the next saturday my family's having a birthday celebration for my grandmother and i want to be there! lol
lol. 37th week is considered full term but doesn't mean baby will be out yet! so don't worry!! talk to baby tell her guai guai don't come out until after saturday.

Renzie

ya lor. in sg so hot n humid hw to stand dun bath. but i really noe ppl can stand 30days dun bath n jus use towel to wipe. i feel it stil dirty lor. me bath alt days but this few days raining so will nt bath so often.
hehe, even when I shower still feel sweaty sometimes.

Now monsoon season, everyday rain, make sure when doing confinement don't get cold.

Renzie

girl dun worry. i ask my other mummies friens liao. they say can eat but hv to monitor bb no LS. u can eat n after few hrs then bf or pump. after confinement we can hv all foods we wan liao. including our fav spicy and sushi.
but if BF can eat spicy stuff?

bingtingyin

Now monsoon season, everyday rain, make sure when doing confinement don't get cold.
ya.. cos bath with warm water and no air flow so it so humid in the bathroom. will wear more clothings when raining days.

but if BF can eat spicy stuff?
i ask my frien she say ok. cos she also hv curry chicken n assem fish when she bf her bb. she jus ask me monitor see bb will LS or nt. she even find me 2 websites abt bf.

http://www.kellymom.com/nutrition/mom/mom-foods.html

http://www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-okay-to-eat-spicy-food-while-nursing_1931.bc

Fynn88

think its my turn soon! went to hospital this morning w some bloody discharge. measured 1cm dilation. discharged and told to come back tonight to review. contractions half an hour apart now!

hibernate

ya . in sg so hot n humid hw to stand dont bath. but i really know ppl can stand 30days dont bath n just use towel to wipe. i feel it stil dirty . me bath alt days but this few days raining so will not bath so often.
cannot just wipe la .. wipe is not the same feel as shower! hahaha.
i think i'll still shower lor .. but of course i have to make sure i wipe myself super dry.

soon u can eat liao. after confinement u can hv them. Jia you!!
hahaha! cant wait for confinement to be over already =X

hibernate

girl dont worry. i ask my other mummies friens . they say can eat but have to monitor baby no LS. you can eat n after few hours then bf or pump. after confinement we can have all foods we want . including our fav spicy and sushi.
wooohooo! you made my daY! hahahaha

ur ofc tat woman so bad. gv ur fear. dun worry la. ur bb will guai guai til full term.
yah lor. i tell baby dont listen to her! listen to mummy! hahaha

hibernate

lol. 37th week is considered full term but doesn't mean baby will be out yet! so dont't worry!! talk to baby tell her guai guai dont't come out until after saturday.
yes, been doing that! =D

cooling also good .. then we won't feel so hot and pekchek

Hi working mummies

Do you mind sharing your company maternity benefits apart from the 4 months maternity leave?
Can you claim your monthly check up and hospitalization bill?

I'm working in a small company with no proper HR policy in place.
All the women here already close factory so there's no benchmark to refer to.

I tried to claim my monthly bills and got rejected by the boss.

Tks!

hibernate

ya.. cos bath with warm water and no air flow so it so humid in the bathroom. will wear more clothings when raining days.

i ask my frien she say ok. cos she also hv curry chicken n assem fish when she bf her bb. she jus ask me monitor see bb will LS or nt. she even find me 2 websites abt bf.

http://www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-okay-to-eat-spicy-food-while-nursing_1931.bc
lol so have to monitor if baby LS or not. okies! thanks!

Renzie

think its my turn soon! went to hospital this morning w some bloody discharge. measured 1cm dilation. discharged and told to come back tonight to review. contractions half an hour apart now!
YEAHH!!! Have a good rest! You can do it dear! Jia you!

Renzie

Yippeee! lol, If can't eat spicy food really cry!

Xmm

Hi
Based on my ex company policy, all maternity related medical bills are not claimable against the medical exp.
Only normal flu, cold or medical bill issued by normal GP is eligible for claim.
But my company has a flexible benefits policy cap at SGD300 annually for us to utilise on employee personal well being as stated in the employee handbook (including child care, maternity, purchase of computer etc).
I know of big company like IBM that subsidise maternity related exp, but this is specifically spelled out in their employee HR policy.

Hi working mummies
Do you mind sharing your company maternity benefits apart from the 4 months maternity leave?
Can you claim your monthly check up and hospitalization bill?
I'm working in a small company with no proper HR policy in place.
All the women here already close factory so there's no benchmark to refer to.
I tried to claim my monthly bills and got rejected by the boss.

Tks!

Hi
Based on my ex company policy, all maternity related medical bills are not claimable against the medical exp.
Only normal flu, cold or medical bill issued by normal GP is eligible for claim.
But my company has a flexible benefits policy cap at SGD300 annually for us to utilise on employee personal well being as stated in the employee handbook (including child care, maternity, purchase of computer etc).
I know of big company like IBM that subsidise maternity related exp, but this is specifically spelled out in their employee HR policy.
Thanks XMM! Now I don't feel so shortchange. Was feeling a bit down when I realised that I can't claim about $500.