missesjoanna

finally i can online :)

who already pop out ???

- bingtingyin
- maru
- angeltan
- ??

few days can't online .. miss out lots of story ^_^
Maru, finally u free to online! When u free add us in fb group?

Dec'2011 Mummies & Rabbit Babies

So far only 3 of u have popped!

bingtingyin

Bath with ginger water?

lol. Feels really good right? but feel very sweaty after that, lol. cos have to close all windows and door, then blow dry hair...so went back to being warm.
Oh, my mum boil the herb pack with feel slices of ginger. But no ginger smell one, is written on the herb packaging.

Ya, so good after bath. Sweaty after bath is ok better than cannt bath at all. Lols..

bingtingyin

finally i can online :)

who already pop out ???

- bingtingyin
- maru
- angeltan
- ??

few days can't online .. miss out lots of story ^_^
Welcome back!! So far onli 3 of us. Hw u n bb?? Missesjoanna help us create a fb group. If no time come here can go fb more easy.

Xmm

So sad!! 空欢喜一场!the senior consultant keep her for another day cos say her oxygen in the body is up n down. Hope today(Friday) can come hme.
Hope that she can come home with u.
Do kee us posted!
How is your milk supply? Got pump?
I haven't bought my pump yet as not sure which model is suitable.

Xmm

last night was horrible.. i woke up at 3.45 to go to the toilet and only went back to sleep near 5! :(
I sat on the sofa in living room whole night while hubby slept on floor.
He said he can't leave me alone suffering in the living room while he in comfy bed, I was very 心痛to see him on the floor.
Maybe tonight I will go back to room to sit on bed so tha he can sleep on bed properly.
But I can sleep better on sofa then bed since the support of my back is better.

truetrue

WAH! so you tossed here and there 5 then sleep? you start your ML already? can get some nap later....
lucky you not working already .. can take a nap later today ..
ya lor.. i clearing AL now. ds keep moving the whole night oso. n whatever position feels lousy lor. dun feel good. toss and turn ....turn n toss.. left to right.. right to left.. here and there ...pek chek. and feel like sleeping straight very much but make me very breathless. haiz. what a horrible night.. hope tonight will be better

last night was horrible.. i woke up at 3.45 to go to the toilet and only went back to sleep near 5! :(
I hate waking up in the middle of the night. Very difficult to go back to sleep plus I'm a light sleeper.
My husband doesn't snore and I'm already bothered by his deep breathing.
I wonder how he tahans my snoring sometimes?

truetrue

I sat on the sofa in living room whole night while hubby slept on floor.
He said he can't leave me alone suffering in the living room while he in comfy bed, I was very 心痛to see him on the floor.
Maybe tonight I will go back to room to sit on bed so tha he can sleep on bed properly.
But I can sleep better on sofa then bed since the support of my back is better.
aiyo!! zzz... try use pillow to support when sit or lie on bed lor. he sleep on the floor ..very easy fall sick. later he fall sick how?

Xmm

aiyo!! zzz... try use pillow to support when sit or lie on bed lor. he sleep on the floor ..very easy fall sick. later he fall sick how?
Yah, I already use pillow to support leh, but still backache very bad pain.
He insisted in accompanying me in the living room by sleeping on floor.
Unless u go back to room then he will sleep on bed.
So tonight I will go to bed lor, I d rather I suffer then he suffers ....... I need him to remain strong and healthy to see me thru this last leg of pregnancy........

missesjoanna

ya lor.. i clearing AL now. ds keep moving the whole night oso. n whatever position feels lousy lor. dun feel good. toss and turn ....turn n toss.. left to right.. right to left.. here and there ...pek chek. and feel like sleeping straight very much but make me very breathless. haiz. what a horrible night.. hope tonight will be better
then later noon take some nap... ds more active in the night... tonight will be better okay... rest more

hibernate

sleeping straight on my back is fine for me .. just that i could feel my tummy behaving like a massage chair .. with baby boy's movement feeling like the knobs in the massage chair .. uncomfy .. and i think he feels cramped when i do that .. :(

maru

maru!! how have you been!!!!!
Super tired. Sad not enough breast milk and baby need to go for blood test every 2 days till day 8 to make sure her jaundice level is not exceed limit n no need to b hospitalized.

Will add group facebook now. ;)