EDD in July?

usagibb

i oso hv not been slpg well...my rashes are back and more this time, covering whole body oredi. I also wake up a few times at nite to scratch... :( still trying to find remedy for it....
i heard got lotion to apply de and you have to kip urself cool...i tink the weather also making u itch more....

i oso hv not been slpg well...my rashes are back and more this time, covering whole body oredi. I also wake up a few times at nite to scratch... :( still trying to find remedy for it....
me too.. alway wake up bcos too itch omg...

itchy arh...then u got apply lotion?

maybe u want to take MC and rest at home? at least its telling ur boss straight that you are 'sick'...hehe

im planning to use my MC nearer to delivery...haha...and start my 'holiday'...haha
yes i did apply the lotion whenever i wake up....it will be ok after apply but... after 2 hrs omg.. again itch and wake up again.. but i dont scratch... i will juz apply the lotion cos scare... scare to take MC... take leave already so many thing to do after that.. n take more MC... haha later my boss face black black... take leave already black like the cloth liao kekek

Tiggee

Morning mummies! So far no rashes (touchwood). But got leg cramp. Today woke up to pee ard 8am with leg cramp & stretched my leg wrongly, hurt like hell. Haven't managed to slp since.

Morning mummies! So far no rashes (touchwood). But got leg cramp. Today woke up to pee ard 8am with leg cramp & stretched my leg wrongly, hurt like hell. Haven't managed to slp since.
for me (touchwood) so far not leg cramp... but it the position n itchy make me can't slp well.. so when come to work... feel like sleeping omg...

Tiggee

for me (touchwood) so far not leg cramp... but it the position n itchy make me can't slp well.. so when come to work... feel like sleeping omg...
At least if I'm tired I can go back to slp later. I most prob will since I hardly slept last night. Now waiting for hubs to go work. Follow him go interchange buy food home and eat!

At least if I'm tired I can go back to slp later. I most prob will since I hardly slept last night. Now waiting for hubs to go work. Follow him go interchange buy food home and eat!
ya at least later if u feel tire can go slp again keke... so gd ^_^

Maybe i keep wake up also partly bcos... last time my 2nd kid did not move much and i have to be go induce immed. but bcos baby heart beat is low so have to c-sect.. so now i very scare.. every min i wake up i will touch my tummy to feel it.. very stress... i know i shouldn't have this thinking and i have to relax but hai.. so scare lor.. have try to cool myself down but still the same.. can anyone help me hai...

Tiggee

ya at least later if u feel tire can go slp again keke... so gd ^_^

Maybe i keep wake up also partly bcos... last time my 2nd kid did not move much and i have to be go induce immed. but bcos baby heart beat is low so have to c-sect.. so now i very scare.. every min i wake up i will touch my tummy to feel it.. very stress... i know i shouldn't have this thinking and i have to relax but hai.. so scare lor.. have try to cool myself down but still the same.. can anyone help me hai...
I think every mummy also have the same thinking. I also get very paranoid if I feel that my baby is moving lesser than normal. 1st and last thing I do everyday is to feel my baby move a few times.

Don't worry so much. Not good for baby. I learn to relax abit more. Not to be so stressed abt everything. :)

raindrop

i heard got lotion to apply de and you have to kip urself cool...i tink the weather also making u itch more....
i tink lotion make me itch me...something light like aloe vera gel is better for me cuz lighter texture. and I still using the dead sea salt to help detox. Gynae says salt is ok, cuz help to 消毒. weather last nite was nt as bad as on Sunday night..at least last night cooler abit.

Jennifer - Think I too tired after so many itchy slpless nites that I slp quite well when i managed to fall aslp. haha.. today nt as tired as yesterday. If all else fail, my GP say can take safe med like the small yellow cold tablet to make u drowsy and slp. at least u get a good nite rest then won't fall even more sick. can try if ALL ELSE fail la.... =)

I think every mummy also have the same thinking. I also get very paranoid if I feel that my baby is moving lesser than normal. 1st and last thing I do everyday is to feel my baby move a few times.

Don't worry so much. Not good for baby. I learn to relax abit more. Not to be so stressed abt everything. :)
thks so much ^_^ haha say out liao feel better if i tell my hubby he confirm will scold me... cos he say i always think alot hahah

i tink lotion make me itch me...something light like aloe vera gel is better for me cuz lighter texture. and I still using the dead sea salt to help detox. Gynae says salt is ok, cuz help to 消毒. weather last nite was nt as bad as on Sunday night..at least last night cooler abit.

Jennifer - Think I too tired after so many itchy slpless nites that I slp quite well when i managed to fall aslp. haha.. today nt as tired as yesterday. If all else fail, my GP say can take safe med like the small yellow cold tablet to make u drowsy and slp. at least u get a good nite rest then won't fall even more sick. can try if ALL ELSE fail la.... =)
ok.. i will go ask my gynae on my coming appointment kekek ^_^ thks for the inform

morning mummies,
for me, im suffering for backaches! im now in bangkok and am dying to go for a good massage but at the same time im scare also...
what i know is that , must avoid massaging the foot and tummy...
so am thinking of just doing the neck, shoulder n head massage or full body but only the back...
anyone went for massage during pregnancy?

morning mummies,
for me, im suffering for backaches! im now in bangkok and am dying to go for a good massage but at the same time im scare also...
so am thinking of just doing the neck, shoulder n head massage or full body but only the back...
ya i heard that pregnant try not to do massage... cos i think scare press the wrong place lor

Tiggee

thks so much ^_^ haha say out feel better if i tell my hubby he confirm will scold me... cos he say i always think alot hahah
My hubby also thinks that I think too much. Get paranoid very easily. But he is still understanding.

morning mummies,
ask them if they do pre natal massage. There are massages that are specially for preggy woman.

My hubby also thinks that I think too much. Get paranoid very easily. But he is still understanding.

ask them if they do pre natal massage. There are massages that are specially for preggy woman.
prenatal massage is difficult to find here...mostly r those normal massage...

usagibb

morning mummies,
in Singapore, there is pre-natal massage when the ladies are experience to massage for pregnant women, but im not very sure about BKK...hehe...better dun take the risk unless they stated in their shop they help pregnant women to massage

in Singapore, there is pre-natal massage when the ladies are experience to massage for pregnant women, but im not very sure about BKK...hehe...better dun take the risk unless they stated in their shop they help pregnant women to massage
yup, i know theres prenatal massage in spore...coz now in BKK, so very "gian" to go for massage esp my aches r killing me! haha

kaiserlt

prenatal massage is difficult to find here...mostly r those normal massage...
we hired a malay lady to come to our house to do it for my wife. yesterday was her 1st session, she said v shiok. :D

if any of u ladies need, i can pm u the one we hired and the ones that we gathered. :)

wow.. over my big family n friends... there will be 7 mummy (including me) giving birth this year... wow already 5 of them given birth... 1 of my relative should only give birth this month 25th but this was her 3rd kid.. she have given birth 1 mth early (Mar 19) liao... now only left me (Edd: 20 Jul) n my cousin (Edd: 18 Jul)... so excited ^_^