EDD in July?

do any mummies notice this...

i have went to buy shoe yesterday... omg... 1 size bigger again... b4 i give birth my size is 34 than give birth to 1st kid 35... than give birth to 2nd son is 36.... now hai..3rd wan coming 37 omg....

bochup

do any mummies notice this...

i have went to buy shoe yesterday... omg... 1 size bigger again... b4 i give birth my size is 34 than give birth to 1st kid 35... than give birth to 2nd son is 36.... now hai..3rd wan coming 37 omg....
Omg... you mean the increase in size is permanent!?!?! I'm assuming mine is due to swelling and water retention. Actually I'm sticking to my theory until proven otherwise (like after confinement period if still big size...)

Omg... you mean the increase in size is permanent!?!?! I'm assuming mine is due to swelling and water retention. Actually I'm sticking to my theory until proven otherwise (like after confinement period if still big size...)
ya this is wat i have experience and also heard from other before... so for me can't give birth anymore if not my size will be going up till 38 hahah

this is a message send by Abbott to me:-

It’s natural to focus your attention on baby. But, in your 7th month, it’s important to take care of yourself too! Your baby needs you to be in tip-top shape come delivery time. Try some gentle stretching poses to relieve back pain and strengthen your muscles.

Your Baby’s Development This Week:

By the 25th week of pregnancy, your baby uses her tiny developing hands to learn about herself and her environment. Here’s what else is going on:
  • This week, your baby weighs about a pound and a half, and is about the length of a small cantaloupe.
  • When you’re 25 weeks pregnant, your baby’s hands are fully developed. She even can make a fist.
  • The nerve connections in her hands continue to develop.
Your Wellness and Nutrition This Week:

Remember that eating a healthy diet continues to be important for you and your baby. Good nutrition during pregnancy helps you:
  • Build tissues that make up the placenta, uterus and breasts
  • Prepare to breastfeed baby
For more pregnancy tips, visit www.smartmums.com.sg!

newbiemummy

hello everyone! this is a really active thread and I hope I can be a part of the hustle and bustle too.
My EDD is July 22 and I am really excited. It's my first pregnancy and it has its ups and downs.

I have low lying placenta, bled heavily twice, put on bed rest twice, skin condition went from bad to terrible to slightly okay now, boss not very sympathetic to me having a kid and going on maternity leave and the usual aches here and there.

But i am determined to get through my third trimester feeling happy! Hubby and I have gotten most of the stuff ready for bubs, just a couple more things to buy, waiting for the fair next week and i think June also have 1. We've signed up with cordlife, my prenatal classes starting next month and appetite is good. Most of all, I am looking forward to see my little girl. It is going to be different and I hope I can be a good mummy.

Hope to hear from fellow mummies too! :D

Tiggee

hello everyone! this is a really active thread and I hope I can be a part of the hustle and bustle too.
My EDD is July 22 and I am really excited. It's my first pregnancy and it has its ups and downs.

I have low lying placenta, bled heavily twice, put on bed rest twice, skin condition went from bad to terrible to slightly okay now, boss not very sympathetic to me having a kid and going on maternity leave and the usual aches here and there.

But i am determined to get through my third trimester feeling happy! Hubby and I have gotten most of the stuff ready for bubs, just a couple more things to buy, waiting for the fair next week and i think June also have 1. We've signed up with cordlife, my prenatal classes starting next month and appetite is good. Most of all, I am looking forward to see my little girl. It is going to be different and I hope I can be a good mummy.

Welcome!

We will be reaching our 3rd tri soon and all the aches and pains will be back. :x
Sounds like you are more or less prepared for your lil girl. I've barely started shopping.
Btw, which hospital will you deliver in? I'm still undecided if I'm going for prenatal class.
Most of the mummies will be going for their gynae appt next week so lots of buzz from the mummies!

Welcome newbiemummy, hope to see u more here ^_^

newbiemummy

I am more or less prepared but still feel that I have loads to do. MIL stress me everyday say if I premature deliver (choy choy choy) better have everything prepped.
Gonna see gynae tmr so excited!!! hopefully my low lying placenta will rise! :D

Welcome!

We will be reaching our 3rd tri soon and all the aches and pains will be back. :x
Sounds like you are more or less prepared for your lil girl. I've barely started shopping.
Btw, which hospital will you deliver in? I'm still undecided if I'm going for prenatal class.
Most of the mummies will be going for their gynae appt next week so lots of buzz from the mummies!

wow! time flies! im officially in my 3rd trimester already! fatigue and nausea coming back!!!! and i feel so tired although im basically lazing at home!

ive been spending so much on baby items and yet have so many things which ive not bought! i feel a bit sad to see my savings going down..and no pay coming in:eek:

anyway, i was asking you all regarding the foot massage last week right? in the end, i went to do foot massage for 2 days coz my feet are aching like crazy but the foot massage in bangkok is not like those in singapore..basically they just put oil and give you a soothing rub! feels like heaven!
:001_302:

arghhh, i think im putting on too much weight!!! my butt looks like 2 full moon! hehehe
i think ill try to cut down on my eating!!!! ( my hubby always wanna knock my head whenever i complained about my weight gain..) :001_302:

btw, anyone booked the massage lady already? :001_302:

wow! time flies! im officially in my 3rd trimester already! fatigue and nausea coming back!!!! and i feel so tired although im basically lazing at home!

ive been spending so much on baby items and yet have so many things which ive not bought! i feel a bit sad to see my savings going down..and no pay coming in:eek:

anyway, i was asking you all regarding the foot massage last week right? in the end, i went to do foot massage for 2 days coz my feet are aching like crazy but the foot massage in bangkok is not like those in singapore..basically they just put oil and give you a soothing rub! feels like heaven!
:001_302:

arghhh, i think im putting on too much weight!!! my butt looks like 2 full moon! hehehe
i think ill try to cut down on my eating!!!! ( my hubby always wanna knock my head whenever i complained about my weight gain..) :001_302:

btw, anyone booked the massage lady already? :001_302:
u should eat watever u wan now.. after birth than diet... everytime i got pregnant i very happy cos i can eat watever i wan.. is juz after birth we need time to get away out extra weight hahah...

i did not book any massage lady yet.. cos my is c-sect so i think still have time.. ^_^

mixue84

Welcome to this thread newbiemummy..

Mummies, i find myself getting kan cheong on getting things for BB... i will be going for the OG BB sales tomolo.
Planning to get the 4 in one Cot and other stuffs..

I am crazing for Durian so hard lately.. almost every week i am eating them but less each time, trying to control...
Eat wise still ok but lately with new replacement staff, i need to teach her so at times i miss usual my hunger period.

mixue84

Welcome!

My next appt is on 25Apr.. how come you guys so fast de... think my gynae dun want to see me so soon.. hahahaha

mixue84

Wow, how time pass... next week will be my 3rd Trimester le..
I start getting backache and feet as usual a bit swollen but i try to drink less water..

I am getting more and more things from frens and relatives for BB.. so going to buy whats left and needed..

Do you mummies still use nappies nowadays for BB??
Actually i prefer not cause have to wash and new born BB tend to shit alot.. so i am afraid of changing and washing.. so will get newborn disposal pampers for BB..

mixue84

can pay with CDA. For yearly payment plan, lowest price that I've seen is $1050 1-time lump sum. yearly need to pay $2XX. Their price will be slightly different depending on which event they participate in. The $1050 was from the March baby fair in Expo. In the Anmum baby seminar in Suntec last week, their price was $1250. From what I was told, they will be in the June baby fair in expo.
What my hubby see is this webby--> cord blood bank singapore aabb stem cell banking cordlife

I believe is the same ba.. He call and ask, can place 21 Years which will cost 5K plus..

Actually, i also dun know if this is necessary...

Tiggee

I still need to buy alot of baby stuff. I think apr fair will go buy. :)
My next appt on the 19th. Can't wait to see my boy! :)
I'm reaching 3rd tri in a few days time. All the backache and fatigue is back. Been lazing ard like a pig. Hubby want me to go walk in water. But I dunno what to wear in the pool. Zzz.
Been thinking abt baby names. I think I shld choose soon.

I've been eating quite abit of durian and chocolate. Hubby scold me, ban me from sweet stuff. :(