EDD in June'09

chrisgal

my boy can hold his head up pretty well now. he just started to flip but need a bit of assistance as his arm will get stuck. we try to let him have few minutes of tummy time everyday. he is now 6.4kg drinking 150ml of milk 4 hrly. started to pull my hair... so decided to cut my hair... was dropping a lot of hair got better after i started using "bawang shampoo and conditioner"... he loves to suck his fingers now and would put anything he can grab into his mouth. he will stick his tongue out to try to lick my hands when i'm carrying him. time really flies... going to turn 4 mths soon. cant make up my mind whether to shave him or not as his hair is very nice now...

it is so tiring to juggle btw work and caring for baby... but it is all worth it when i see his great big smile every morning when he wakes up.:001_302:
my bb turning 4th mth this wed alredi... i'm bringing him for shaving botak tomorrow!! haha... coz his hair also keep droping till so ugly.... so must as well shave off for him and let him grow new and nice hair ! my baby also keep biting (though no teeth) my shuoulder when i carry him, think he need teether ... but heno strength to hold on to it... so sometime i hold the teether for him and let him bite

chrisgal

Yeah... I agreed with your last paragraph... My boy lovely smile really brighten my day... melts my heart too... Everyday rush back home to see him... miss him so much...

My boy starts to turn already... catch him turning afew times... Just now turn and roll down from the mattress.... alamak knock his head on the floor... cry for awhile and stop... its quite dangerous now... hmm...

Btw mummies, any of your baby teeth pop out already? My boy 1st little tooth pop out since birth, his 2nd one pop out during the 2nd month... now his 2 tiny teeth is out and so obvious now...:err: Check with pediatrician, she say its ok, just leave it..

so fast have teeth alredi!!! so envy!!! mine still not yet... but ca n feel his gum is itchy.. keep biting things!

chelle

Yeah... I agreed with your last paragraph... My boy lovely smile really brighten my day... melts my heart too... Everyday rush back home to see him... miss him so much...

My boy starts to turn already... catch him turning afew times... Just now turn and roll down from the mattress.... alamak knock his head on the floor... cry for awhile and stop... its quite dangerous now... hmm...

Btw mummies, any of your baby teeth pop out already? My boy 1st little tooth pop out since birth, his 2nd one pop out during the 2nd month... now his 2 tiny teeth is out and so obvious now...:err: Check with pediatrician, she say its ok, just leave it..
Wah, ur BB so fast have teeth, i dun knw if mine have teeth growing out but he keep sucking his fingers now!

MomoMummy

mine no teeth yet. but like to lick her hands.

me too have serious problem with her feeding. everytime feed muz tie her hands or she will keep wanting to hold the bottle or push away. end up she wan to drink but cannot drink cos of her hands! tie also cry and when she cannot suck she scream at the top of her voice. hubby v sleepy also got awaken by her.

and when she drink till about 100ml, she stop and then look around, turn her head and talk to me.den playing with the teat with her tongue. until about 10-15 mins then she willing to suck again till finish.. hubby and me shake head.. :nah:

but onli happens in the day time. night time during her feedings she will guai guai drink all.
cos she v v hungry already hehe

oh thats' my mum 's frenz son... luckily not mine... if not... i will slap his face straight!

wondering.... all much milk (without mixing wit cereal) do all baby drink? and can they finish up the whole bottle of milk? i give my baby 150ml water plus milk powder the it's about 180ml of milk.... normal he oni drink 100ml or 120ml then stop then will have to play and play wit the teat for about 20min then start drinking again!!! do you all have this kind of pro ??? i was so inpatient in feeding him... coz always feed more then 30min to 1hr!!! then my back and neck ache alot :nah:

chelle

mine no teeth yet. but like to lick her hands.

me too have serious problem with her feeding. everytime feed must tie her hands or she will keep wanting to hold the bottle or push away. end up she want to drink but cannot drink cos of her hands! tie also cry and when she cannot suck she scream at the top of her voice. hubby very sleepy also got awaken by her.

and when she drink till about 100ml, she stop and then look around, turn her head and talk to me.then playing with the teat with her tongue. until about 10-15 mins then she willing to suck again till finish.. hubby and me shake head.. :nah:

but onli happens in the day time. night time during her feedings she will guai guai drink all.
cos she very very hungry already hehe
Tie her hands??!!!

Hi all mummies,
Its so interesting to read the progress of our babies..
I am already back to work for almost a month.. ya.. miss her so badly in the first 2 weeks and now, getting used to it already.. just yearning to see her every evening..

I already "half-shave" her hair last week.. wow really look like a boy man! I made her wear all pink.. everyone asking if she is a boy.. alamak..

She flips very fast now and needs to "jaga" her closely when she is awake.. this week i started to give her grinded brown rice to mix with her milk.. hope she like it..
still the same, small eater.. 140ml every 4 hours..

do you all face hair falling? I started.. is it normal? any remedy??? :nah:

Hi all mummies,
I am already back to work for almost a month.. ya.. miss her so badly in the first 2 weeks and now, getting used to it already.. just yearning to see her every evening..

I already "half-shave" her hair last week.. wow really look like a boy man! I made her wear all pink.. everyone asking if she is a boy.. alamak..

She flips very fast now and needs to "jaga" her closely when she is awake.. this week i started to give her grinded brown rice to mix with her milk.. hope she like it..

hi mummies,

I also started to drop my hair think it's common after birth we will drop hair the same time with our baby.... my baby also started to flip.... anyone can recommend what to feed baby when they are 4mth? my baby coming 4month on 18th..

MomoMummy

Tie her hands??!!!
yah i tie her hands.. everybody cum thinking why we wrap our girl so tightly.. mil dun wanna tie.. now she knows if she nv tie what will she do.. so no choice she also tie her now.. immediately her feed we will untie her already.

we dun wanna tie her also but realli her hands very bo eng..

actuali my hair drop a lot since last month.. my broom is full of my hair...

i add Nestle Infant Cereal.. it writes 6 months onwards but mil add to her milk. her pang sai is hard and smelly also..

chelle

yah i tie her hands.. everybody cum thinking why we wrap our girl so tightly.. mother in law dont wanna tie.. now she knows if she never tie what will she do.. so no choice she also tie her now.. immediately her feed we will untie her already.

we dont wanna tie her also but really her hands very bo eng..

actuali my hair drop a lot since last month.. my broom is full of my hair...

i add Nestle Infant Cereal.. it writes 6 months onwards but mother in law add to her milk. her pang sai is hard and smelly also..

Oh, but ur gal must b a gd gal 2 allow u to tie her.
My boy refused to be wrapped at 2 weeks!

Anyway, i have not started feeding my boy any cereals, dun think i intend to till he is 6 months.
Read on BabyCentre that if u wana start b4 6 mths, is better to check with your PD. Anyway, my mum n nanny said not to start solids too soon coz BB body might need to work extra hard to digest them.

Introducing solids (weaning)

M&M

you did not use anything to block him from rolling off the mattress? wah!! your boy is super fast la! (teeth)

M&M

Hi all mummies,

what do you mean "half-shave"??? i started to drop a lot of hair when my boy is three months. frantic... i gave "ba wang" shampoo a try. it did help in reducing the hair fall problem. you might wanna give it a try.

chelle

The "wang" shampoo really so gd?!
Is the brand endorsed by Jackie Chan right?
But i see Jackie Chan hair like not very nice so i not tempted to try the shampoo...haa

M&M

The "wang" shampoo really so good?!
Is the brand endorsed by Jackie Chan right?
But i see Jackie Chan hair like not very nice so i not tempted to try the shampoo...haa

hahaha! same as u. cos endorsed by Jackie Chan so I was actually laughing at it everytime it shows commercial. But becos frantic really dropping too much hair so decided to give it a try. imagine i just wash hair the toilet floor got one huge collection of hair... then when i comb my hair another collection of hair and hair all over my bed and pillow... very bad... i only use for 1 week and can see that my hair is dropping lesser le. i dun like the smell though but i must say the shampoo n conditioner really works for me.

chelle

hahaha! same as you. cos endorsed by Jackie Chan so I was actually laughing at it everytime it shows commercial. But becos frantic really dropping too much hair so decided to give it a try. imagine i just wash hair the toilet floor got one huge collection of hair... then when i comb my hair another collection of hair and hair all over my bed and pillow... very bad... i only use for 1 week and can see that my hair is dropping lesser . i dont like the smell though but i must say the shampoo and conditioner really works for me.
Ya, me too, i also laugh when i saw the advert. And there is a pic of the founder/boss of the brand on the shampoo itself, that man hair also not very nice!

but if it works, mayb can give it a try!

what do you mean "half-shave"??? i started to drop a lot of hair when my boy is three months. frantic... i gave " wang" shampoo a try. it did help in reducing the hair fall problem. you might wanna give it a try.
my original intention was to shave her "botak" u know till my colleague warn me just a day before i shave her..
she just overheard me talking of shaving my girl.. her son's classmate, who is a girl was shaved botak and for 9 years now, didnt grow a single inch.. (so poor thing!!) i stunned when heard that lor.. so i kiasi u know, so didnt shave all.. left a few cm.. but the amount cut still can do the tai mao bi..

my hair drop getting more and more serious liao.. ok, i will try the "wang" shampoo this weekend.. now working and fetching her daily really left no time for myself..
how abt u? back to work?

yen

so fast have teeth alredi!!! so envy!!! mine still not yet... but ca and feel his gum is itchy.. keep biting things!

Yes i know its not very common, hahhaa... my frens keep asking me isit i took too much calcium during my pregnancy? hahaha....

yen

Wah, your baby so fast have teeth, i dont knw if mine have teeth growing out but he keep sucking his fingers now!

If teeth is coming out, abit of white thing can see, u can feel it too when u touch... my boy also like to suck his fingers, like drumsticks like tat..

yen

you did not use anything to block him from rolling off the mattress? wah!! your boy is super fast ! (teeth)

Nope, cos i put the mattress on the floor and din expect him to turn so fast... by the time i see he's oredi facing the floor, hmmm...

Yes, damn fast... my gal first teeth only pop out when she's 11mth...

Astar

Mummies!! I thought i'm the only one with falling hair problems.... so, its normal la...Will it stop falling?! Scary leh

chrisgal

Oh, but your gal must b a good gal 2 allow you to tie her.
My boy refused to be wrapped at 2 weeks!

Anyway, i have not started feeding my boy any cereals, dont think i intend to till he is 6 months.
Read on BabyCentre that if you want to start before 6 mths, is better to check with your pediatrician. Anyway, my mum and nanny said not to start solids too soon coz baby body might need to work extra hard to digest them.

Introducing solids (weaning)
I STARTED TO GIVE BB A SMALL BOWL OF bROWN RICE .... PNE TIME PER DAY... SO FAST CAN DIGEST.... NO PRO.... 6TH MTH DEN START PORRIGDGE FOR HIM LE....