EDD in Sept 2011

Thanks ladies, that is what my ex-colleague says but sigh.. I don’t want to think or whatever.
Plus he is so fake in front of others he so concern about me.. behind do such things, make me dislike going lunch with them.
Enuff from work lunch n private life he don’t need to know anything.

Lol chocobaby that is really funny!
Let us know I will be heading there to see some strollers and baby bathing stuff I guess.. seems to left that
And some clothing for CNY.. (know its abit early) but now got some cash first can get something nice for my own gal before I cant afford anything nice for her.

I would like to try the massage but I guess if I can find part time job I might ask you all for contacts.
For now I save the money for other stuff first…

Carisella

Thanks ladies, that is what my ex-colleague says but sigh.. I don’t want to think or whatever.
Plus he is so fake in front of others he so concern about me.. behind do such things, make me dislike going lunch with them.
Enuff from work lunch n private life he don’t need to know anything.

Lol chocobaby that is really funny!
Let us know I will be heading there to see some strollers and baby bathing stuff I guess.. seems to left that
And some clothing for CNY.. (know its abit early) but now got some cash first can get something nice for my own gal before I cant afford anything nice for her.

I would like to try the massage but I guess if I can find part time job I might ask you all for contacts.
For now I save the money for other stuff first…
my manager also one of a kind.. that time when she hired me into the company she already know my husband works there already.. plus she was the one who asked me to go in.. then that day come out with one email say, we should keep personal "life" and work "life" separately.. i was like.. when have we ever lovey dovey in office before.. even in office.. i call my husband by name, not dear lo.. and if talk about being good to him in office.. like HELLO, i am good to all the colleagues in the office.. Now we dont' go lunch with them to avoid further "gossips" .. really ridiculous thinking about it..

worst.. i quit my bank job which was better paying to work with them at a MUCH lower salary.. and for the one year of work that i've put through.. it's like they are telling me my increment only going to be like $50.. hear about it also very sianz.. to them.. the work that i've put in only worth $50.. haiz..

ChocoBaby

Just got back from baby fair... Some good strollers on sale there. Good to go to get diapers, baby toiletries, soap, diapers, bottles, that kind of stuff. I bought a set of 3 Tommee Tippee bottles for $19.90, a box of 60 disposable breast pads for $13, box of 25 breast milk bags for $6 n baby detergent for $6. :) didnt buy the stroller i wanted cos it's cheaper online. Not much clothes for boys tho, lots for girls. BUT not many in newborn size too. Got to dig n look. Overall i rate it 7/10. Cos not many boys stuff. Lol.
Robinsons was there too, no need to go if for baby stuff. But for mummy stuff then can. Hehehehehe....
PS. My feet are killing me now, i wanna knock with a hammer.

Just got back from baby fair... Some good strollers on sale there. Good to go to get diapers, baby toiletries, soap, diapers, bottles, that kind of stuff. I bought a set of 3 Tommee Tippee bottles for $19.90, a box of 60 disposable breast pads for $13, box of 25 breast milk bags for $6 n baby detergent for $6. :) didnt buy the stroller i wanted cos it's cheaper online. Not much clothes for boys tho, lots for girls. BUT not many in newborn size too. Got to dig n look. Overall i rate it 7/10. Cos not many boys stuff. Lol.
Robinsons was there too, no need to go if for baby stuff. But for mummy stuff then can. Hehehehehe....
Where is the fair held???:D

lydiaveroni

YEAH... includes... plus the herbal drink n one wrap give u for free... but i cant take the herbal drink that time... cos my bb got jaundice.. serious one... overall ok... =) really can lose weight very fast if engage in Malay massage....
Hey I haven't book the massage lady yet. Can I have her contact? Thks

Hey I haven't book the massage lady yet. Can I have her contact? Thks

Auntie Katijah.. This Aunty is highly recommend by blogs n many of her reviews are good. For last confinement I engage in her but bcos she is sick.. She ask her daughter to do it for me... Her daughter is very good too.. But Aunty more experience... U have to call her in advance de.. Scare she overbooked le:)

Wait, but her charges are slightly expensive... 450 for one week 7 days straight.. If u natural delivered your bb cab do it in the 5 th day on.. :)))) I think Malay massage is necessary.. Corseted massaging , really a lot of colt blood seen on my pad...( sorry sound disgusting) but it's really the result seen... My tummy also go back to flat very fast.. Jus flabby but that one can't b help have to do exercise...:)

yea pretty ex. is she using lemongrass oil? cos its good for expelling wind.
er... i cant rmb... BUT.... ITS DAMN HOT... as in after applying the thing on my tummy... my tummy feel fury hot.... like burning.... u can try fionng's malay massage lady... cheaper.=) i using back her as I feel comfortable with her le... n I noe she can do a good job.. as in like trust her skills.=)

my manager also one of a kind.. that time when she hired me into the company she already know my husband works there already.. plus she was the one who asked me to go in.. then that day come out with one email say, we should keep personal "life" and work "life" separately.. i was like.. when have we ever lovey dovey in office before.. even in office.. i call my husband by name, not dear lo.. and if talk about being good to him in office.. like HELLO, i am good to all the colleagues in the office.. Now we dont' go lunch with them to avoid further "gossips" .. really ridiculous thinking about it..

worst.. i quit my bank job which was better paying to work with them at a MUCH lower salary.. and for the one year of work that i've put through.. it's like they are telling me my increment only going to be like $50.. hear about it also very sianz.. to them.. the work that i've put in only worth $50.. haiz..
Yeah I understand how u feel.. they say I am “dao” that I don’t go lunch with them but if they ever understand what the manager do to me, why should I go lunch with pple I cannot tahan.. at work I am already “yes” sir to his request in job wise, in my break time I rather eat alone and rest n avoid any gossip. Even now the lady smart enough to see and seldom go lunch with them. Don’t know whether diet or what but I just want to keep low profile for next 6 weeks. Are u going to change job? If I can I would…

Thanks for sharing..

Hmm was there a lot of stuff? I feel it’s the same as their website and compared to previous fair, they don’t have much things to offer.
I still prefer the other fair as more variety to look at.. :p

I got the avent bottles since I got only 2 at home, stroller combi was quite limited so we decided to other shop to get it. I am so happy to find my stroller! It’s not the one I wanted but baby kick when I was pushing it so I guess she likes that one. Then I went to Robinson sales to get some bedsheets at offer price. Only thing I left now is Ikea single bed for confinement lady and anyone who wants to spend time rest after looking after the baby in the room.

I was tired out after 3 hrs of walking and slept when I reach home.. it was crowded on a Saturday afternoon.

Yeah I understand how u feel.. they say I am “dao” that I don’t go lunch with them but if they ever understand what the manager do to me, why should I go lunch with pple I cannot tahan.. at work I am already “yes” sir to his request in job wise, in my break time I rather eat alone and rest n avoid any gossip. Even now the lady smart enough to see and seldom go lunch with them. Don’t know whether diet or what but I just want to keep low profile for next 6 weeks. Are u going to change job? If I can I would…

Thanks for sharing..
rabbitmummy, dun b sad n depressed.=) cheers... jus keep remindng yourself u gonna leave that stupid place for good...=) u will feel alot better. n that ur lil ones are gonna come to this world... u will feel better... dun think of stuff that make u sad n depress.. look forward to those happy stuff thats coming soon.=)

fionng88

rabbitmummy, dun b sad n depressed.=) cheers... jus keep remindng yourself u gonna leave that stupid place for good...=) u will feel alot better. n that ur lil ones are gonna come to this world... u will feel better... dun think of stuff that make u sad n depress.. look forward to those happy stuff thats coming soon.=)
Yup, correct!!! Just like mi, im looking forward it also. Last year actually im the first to plan to leave the company, ended up because im pregnant for the sake of bb i need to bear with this stupid job. And now only left me, all others is newbie or ppl that im not close with. All my best friends already left the company. So sadded. But now one more month i will get my freedom and still get paid! I wont be going back that stupid place anymore. So bear wih it ok! Everything is worth for the bb.

Yup, correct!!! Just like mi, im looking forward it also. Last year actually im the first to plan to leave the company, ended up because im pregnant for the sake of baby i need to bear with this stupid job. And now only left me, all others is newbie or ppl that im not close with. All my best friends already left the company. So sadded. But now one more month i will get my freedom and still get paid! I wont be going back that stupid place anymore. So bear wih it ok! Everything is worth for the baby.
mine is 6 weeks more.. lol faster then baby due date :Dancing_tongue:

yeah i am bearing everything here just for my baby too.. sometimes it just get overwhelming, if just leave me alone to finish my contract quitely is fine.. but he just need to make my life hell in office.. how can i go out lunch with such pple?

rabbitmummy, dont b sad n depressed.=) cheers... just keep remindng yourself you gonna leave that stupid place for good...=) you will feel alot better. n that your lil ones are gonna come to this world... you will feel better... dont think of stuff that make you sad n depress.. look forward to those happy stuff thats coming soon.=)
thanks i am trying too.. at least have forum to chat chat abit.. :001_302::001_302:

ChocoBaby

Yah... To all working mummies, tahan a bit more ok. Then we can have a good paid rest. :) July will pass by quick like the previous months...