EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

Happy MTB

Thanks for the reassuring me. But with duphaston, it makes me feel nauseous more often and appetite not as gd.
Hi excited mummy,

Ya. I also realized it will mke us feel more nausea. I dun hv much appetite either but still forcing myself to eat. I have not been eating healthy either. No choice cs duphaston is to stablise bb. Hugs.

Soul

At early stages the baby doesn't need alot of nutrients yet. However, the nausea is a natural body mechanism to protect your little one. Think of it as your little one telling you, hey dont anyhow eat ok? :)

It will get better closer to the 2nd trimester.

sitigirlie

Hi all! I just found out I am pregnant with my 3rd one. Due date is 11/1/12 and will be delivering at Raffles Hospital. Nice to meet everyone here. :)

Hi all MTB, i had duphaston for my 1st baby but i didnt realise that it will cause nausea to get worse cos i had bad MS at tat time...

Now with my 2nd one i did not had duphaston but still MS was bad and i didnt eat healthily too... now i just simply hate eating.. hahaha.. just eat for the sake of eating only...
i am hoping for 2nd trim to arrive faster....

Happy MTB

Hi all MTB, i had duphaston for my 1st baby but i didnt realise that it will cause nausea to get worse cos i had bad MS at tat time...

Now with my 2nd one i did not had duphaston but still MS was bad and i didnt eat healthily too... now i just simply hate eating.. hahaha.. just eat for the sake of eating only...
i am hoping for 2nd trim to arrive faster....
Me too. Hate eating hee..i totally no cravings at all, alwzys headache what to eat...zzz.., haaa..

sitigirlie

Me too. Hate eating hee..i totally no cravings at all, alwzys headache what to eat...zzz.., haaa..
hopefully yr MS will go away soon. for my 1st 2 pregnancies, it stayed until the day i gave birth then it just went away. hopefully wif this one, not so bad ah... else... :(

Happy MTB

hopefully yr MS will go away soon. for my 1st 2 pregnancies, it stayed until the day i gave birth then it just went away. hopefully wif this one, not so bad ah... else... :(
Wow until u gave birth? hmm..omg i got a feeling i will be like this too!! haaa. yup, hope ur 3rd will be better this time? :) usually different child, different symptons")

Hi Happy MTB, yeah.. i hope all our MS will be over soon...

Hi Sitigirlie, ya hope ur 3rd one will be better, diff preg diff symptoms like wad happy mtb says.
ur 1st and 2nd child boy or girl?

I'm visiting my gynea this weekend so happy to see my baby again...

btw any of you can see ur baby's hands and legs moving at wk 10-11? i've seen it for my baby.. feeling weird now as i find that it is too early to see the hands and legs at 11 weeks.

Happy MTB

Hi Happy MTB, yeah.. i hope all our MS will be over soon...

Hi Sitigirlie, ya hope ur 3rd one will be better, diff preg diff symptoms like wad happy mtb says.
ur 1st and 2nd child boy or girl?

I'm visiting my gynea this weekend so happy to see my baby again...

btw any of you can see ur baby's hands and legs moving at wk 10-11? i've seen it for my baby.. feeling weird now as i find that it is too early to see the hands and legs at 11 weeks.

Hi Shortbelle,

Hee, i have seen my baby using both legs to push himself/herself up! & i saw the leg kick a little too. Amazing. I also felt weird cos i didnt know they can grow so fast in just a few weeks? awesome.

melcochas

Hi all lovely mommies!!!

I went for my Oscar Test today at Parkway East. The procedure was pretty simple but baby was pretty active so we didn't managed to screen baby's neck even after 20 mins and some voaxing from me and poking from the sonogramer. I then took my bloodtest first (1 tube) and thrn return to do the NT scan.

We finally managed to measure it after 5 mins and the sonogramer told me it looks normal, thank god. But wait for the bloodwork result for confirmation.

I cannot believe i can see baby's nose and pouty lips so clearly!! Twas amazing!!! Truly! He/she was jumping alot. I feel that i'm carrying a baby boy. .

I will deliver at Gleneagles. Any MTB same hosp too?

melcochas

Hi all lovely mommies!!!

I went for my Oscar Test today at Parkway East. The procedure was pretty simple but baby was pretty active so we didn't managed to screen baby's neck even after 20 mins and some voaxing from me and poking from the sonogramer. I then took my bloodtest first (1 tube) and thrn return to do the NT scan.

We finally managed to measure it after 5 mins and the sonogramer told me it looks normal, thank god. But wait for the bloodwork result for confirmation.

I cannot believe i can see baby's nose and pouty lips so clearly!! Twas amazing!!! Truly! He/she was jumping alot. I feel that i'm carrying a baby boy. .

I will deliver at Gleneagles. Any MTB same hosp too?
**sorry i mean NT scan and coaxing**

sallysally

Hello All Mummy-to-be,

I am 11 weeks preggie with my first child. Only found out of my pregnancy on the 9th week. Definately nice to meet all of you here sharing knowledge & experience. Will be doing my Oscar Test tomorrow, hopes it will go well..

Btw, I've read quite abit on BabyPlus and quite keen to to give a go. Any of you have experience and/or is also trying it out? Do share with me ya..

Cheers

Happy MTB

Hello All Mummy-to-be,

I am 11 weeks preggie with my first child. Only found out of my pregnancy on the 9th week. Definately nice to meet all of you here sharing knowledge & experience. Will be doing my Oscar Test tomorrow, hopes it will go well..

Btw, I've read quite abit on BabyPlus and quite keen to to give a go. Any of you have experience and/or is also trying it out? Do share with me ya..

Cheers
Hi Sallysally,

Congrats & nice meeting you here. What is babyplus? The education kind of thingy?

Happy MTB

Dear all mummies,

Anyone still having bloated stomache? My bloated stomache is still making me feel so uncomfortable.:embarrassed::embarrassed: