EDD Jan 2013

lish

LeeTham, I'm probably having a boy. I'll know more during FA scan at the end of this month :)

So were you able to take video during the scan? It will be good keepsake, can show to bb later.

LeeTham

Lish: will u be doing ur FA scan at TMC? If yes then sorry no photo taking no video taking also. So Sian man..only can depends on our memories.
Score now 4-1? Leetham,asphere,senscgal & lish having baby boy and minkx - baby gal. Am i right?? Hehe...
I am going to sleep liao...very tired :)

minkx

senscgal, my scan took around 20+ mins I tink.. i din look at the time.. but felt like it. seems tat my girl was quite guai and cooperative. Not sure bb shud be in wad position.. tink depends if the sonographer cant get it, will ask u to go walk ard for a while de. i'm sure your scan will be fine! ^^ i was late for my appt and ended up last LOL. The sonographer was vr nice, nvr rush thru and at the end, i asked if can see girl's face again.. she was like, "oh of course!" in a cheery manner.

Asphere, wah chinese name.. lol.. my hubby has one in mind... actually he had been talking abt it since yrs ago! gt fren says it will be a lil bit funny la.. for now i keep saying lets think of a few more then decide >D

LeeTham, aiya paiseh i log in vr late.. by dis time u alrdy finish scan at home zzz liao haha..

Hikari, aaaaa noo~ im gg to tell her everyday.. dont be early liao! >< i still eat fast food like maybe once per wk... *oops* vr bad but sometimes i dunno wad to eat leh!... went for gynae appt today and told him abt vomiting.. he said i shud eat one mouthful at a time such that i will nid 5 hrs to finish a meal... ... ... *insert whatsapp squeeze face emoticon* how can... I try to eat lesser la.. but how to eat one mouthful stop.. then cont.. then stop.. You really vr patient leh! 45mins for popcorn chicken.. but I can understand.. sometimes.. mei you chi dao cannot right. I usually go gynae appts by myself, prev OSCAR i went alone. Hope your hubby back soon and then u dunnid pick up monkey by urself haha :D

woowww 4 boys to 1 girl.. hehe

Dragontail

Thank you Hikari, senscgal.

I'm actually feeling very excited for all you ladies with the firing scoreboard. :)

Am going for my after-surgery check this Sat @ the gynae. I have many questions.... hopefully he can help me answer and give me some form of closure and hope.

Stay well for the cuties 4-1, mummies!

Asphere

yah.. i have 6 chinese names in mind.. so now letting my hb choose. then maybe do a survey before deciding.. but english name confirm already haha :) abit kia su hor ~~~and i been craving for mushroomswiss from bk sia.. sigh~~Dragontail: if i am rite you can try for 2013 baby 2 mths later.but for now u must rest well.

senscgal

Good morning ladies!

Dragontail : Don't give up hope k?? Have a good rest and pamper yourself a bit - nice relaxing massage and a holiday. You will need to inform your gynae about the earlier mc once you get pregnant again. You will be seeing the gynae more frequently to ensure the future pregnancy goes smoothly!! Sending lots of hugs!! My bff recently mc last week as well at 10 weeks - no heart beat.. will be catching up with her this weekend!

Hikari : My belly is showing now.. not that big but a little belly ;P I was offered a cushion from a kind waiter last week at a restaurant!! Though it's not that obvious when I use a very loose-fitting dress.. but my face is getting chubby!!!

Minkx : The sonographer sounds fantastic! I am glad she didn't rush you! Can't wait to see my baby's face too!! Did you have to see your OB after the FA scan? My OB scheduled an appt after my FA Scan since you get the results immediately and so that he can discuss the results in layman terms.

Lee Tham : 7.30pm for sleep?? hehe.. are you able to sleep throughout the night or do wake up? I wake up several times either to relieve myself (at least 2 times) or change sleeping position... And I feel thirsty at night so I've been keeping a glass of water in the bedroom to quench my thirst.

Asphere : During my previous scans, baby has been sleeping most of the times.. Perhaps baby is not a morning person since the scans are usually in the morning ;p The only movement was during OSCAR scan when I had to change several positions, laugh and cough to make baby change his position to the required one...

Hubby and I have been eating outside this week.. tuesday - carrot cake & horfun, wednesday - long John silver (the salsa cheese!!) and today - thai basil chicken!! Hubby is kind enough to indulge me in what I want to eat.. usually, if I eat something I don't feel like having, I usally eat very little. But if it's something I want, I eat quite a decent portion :) I guess you have to figure out what you want to eat for dinner and the appetite will come naturally..

Asphere

this pregnancy make me fancy all the italian food..haha just had homemade pasta on sat and tonite i having it again yeah~~ keke imagine last week i had pizza twice a week. i was like omg. this week pasta.. faint~senscgal: my baby also never move alot during scan. only move when try to give him a little push haha.. but we better pray all jan babies to be active during daytime once they are born. so we all can slp well at nite..i am praying my #2 will be like the kor kor.. slp through since 2nd month. :D

Dragontail

Yes I'm resting well for this one month and I will take it easy when back work couple weeks later :)

Some older folks say I need to rest 6 months before trying for another one. Some also say 2 months. My hubby says immediately. He's crazy. :p But I'm sure he says that with a tongue in cheek. So I think I will hear out from the gynae this Sat.

senscgal, sorry to hear about what happened to your friend. Now what she needs is a hug and someone there to hold when she cries...

Have you all planned for your confinement? Is it too early to plan? I kinda enjoy the foodies my MIL makes for me during this one month. Like I'm doing so good for my body:001_302:

Asphere

Dragontail: 2 mths can try already. i had mc in feb too (that was planned but sigh~everyone was so disappointed when they heard the bad news.) then i get pregnant about 2 mths later.coz my hb also like ur hb said try once body ready.haha. (so i guess your hb is serious and you better get back health fast haha) I did check with my gynae to confirm it is safe after 2 mths. :) dun worry.. 2 mths is enough although old folks are saying 6mths keke.n yes once you get pregnant again your gynae will see you more often and will keep giving you vit all tat to ensure all are good.my confinement is a simple one. haha my mom cook. i eat and look after baby and keep taking photo everyday.

Dragontail

Oh, so my hubby wasnt joking. He did comment "I see you eat everyday so por we can try again immediately already". :p

Am happy for you that all goes well now.

Most people and TCM sinseh also mention 2 months is good enough.

Yes, if I do get lucky again, I will also want to have more gynae visits and I believe I will take things less granted from then somehow.

I think that that's good enough! The cooking can be a chore. And what a way to bond with your baby everyday (before you have to leave the baby to be back to the work force).

LeeTham

Senscgel: ohh i woke up around 8plus n go for my dinner. Yesterday morning me n my hub went for outdoor nature park n took some photos before going for our FA scan. Thats why kind of tired..my heart wan to go out but my legs n body surrander. I do wakes up a few times at night n go toilet n drink water. The throat tenda to feels very dry n pain. Then once wake up it take sometime to fall back to slp. So when is time to wake up for work i feel horrible.

Asphere: during our scan my little prince was kinda active until my gyne n sonographer has to shake my boy to get him in position. Yesterday the sonographer said my boy keep blocking his face..she scan right he turn left..she goes left he turn right..until she shake him n move his hands away frm his face..hehe..so cute. We saw him playing boxing..no wonder i keep feeling pain at the tummy while waiting for my turn. :)
Humm suddenly feel like eating mushroon swiss after reading ur text. Hope i able to get it. Cos there was once the grill machine spolit n i cant get at BK sian.

Dragontail: no worry as asphere said 2mth later u can try again. U can even let ur gyne knw he or she will have booster for u to take :) i have a malay friend she MC and tried again with help of her gyna booster..very fast she got pregnant again :)

Last edited:

LeeTham

Mummies, i am looking for some 2nd hand baby boy clothes who r giving away. I dun knw whether u all believe that to give newborn baby wear 2nd hand clothes, they will behave guai guai. So i thinking to give it a try :) of cos we also bought afew new clothes for him. :)

MsSaggi

WTS: Tommee Tippee Stuffs.

Hi Mummies,

Am letting go a set of Tommee Tippee stuffs. Bought from Spring Maternity in July..

Consist of the followings:
- Electronic Steam Sterilizer
- Electronic Bottle & Food Warmer
- 36 disposable Breast Pad
- 3x 260mls/9fl oz breast& Bottle feeding
- 1x 150mls/5fl oz breast & bottle feeding
- Perfect fit pacifier
- Twin bottle insulated carrier
- Single bottle insulated carrier

Interested, pls PM me. Thanks.. ;D

Hikari

Well ladies I'll update the scoreboard as soon as I know my Naughty one's gender.which will prolly be at least another 2weeks.minkx:haha yeah if Hubby come home I wont have to pick my own monkey already.most impt,got someone to clean my room for me cos nowadays getting lazier and lazier..reach home from work,throw my stuff everywhere and dont bother to pack already.just wanna eat my dins and go be pig.at least Hubby at home,I can ask him to do for me.oh yah,better not tell your baby to dun be early,just take it naturally.such things quite sensitive one,i got a friend who ask the baby to stay in tummy longer cos she wanna continue eating all the good food lol.in the end they had to induce her cos she was a week late.after induction baby still refuse to come out,they bobian got to do c-sect which took longer to recover.She regret like hell now.Haha!Trust me and take it naturally okies.Heh.Asphere:your boy gonna name Aaden right if I rmb correctly =S.You fancy italian food,I craving for malay food..like those rendang nasi padang nasi lemak kind.Weird cos I cdnt stand the smell of it when I wasn't preggy.Oh man.I cannot imagine how fat I'm going to become after I give birth if I keep wanting to eat this kinda nonsense food.Lol.Dragontail:You're welcome.Really wish that God will bless u with another precious life soon.Sometimes dont have to care what other people say.Just do it at your pace..as long as ure happy.Right girl?Please do eat and rest well and get yourself into optimal condition to prepare for your next little one's arrival=)LeeTham:must be exciting to buy clothes for your own little boy already,I wanna be in your position soon!Well as soon as I know my bb's gender,I will buy tonnes for him/her.Wanna feel the joy of shopping for ur own flesh and blood.Heheh!I understand your fatigue too.After got pregnant,energy level lower down by so much..so is attention span.really cant concentrate much at work.For me I become very forgetful lately.At night worse,keep waking up from sleep to go pee(dk where all my water come from) so can't sleep properly.Morning,such an effort to drag myself out from bed..sigh.xinku xinku!Anyway I never heard about the 2nd-hand clothes before..really got such thing?If have maybe we should try.But I did hear frm people that once we preggy ladies get preggy,we stop using sanitary pad/tampons cos no more period already.If we pass the unused pad/tampon from the last packet we opened but didnt finish using to another lady,she will get our good luck of being blessed with a baby too!

Hikari

senscgal:heh your tummy showing abit already?mine still kinda flat..cant tell that I'm preggy yet.Tummy bu zhen qi.Hrmph.I need people to give up seats to me already..tummy nt showing doesnt mean Im nt preggy Okays.I must keep patting/touching my tummy to hint people already,until my tummy bumps.Lol!Your Hubby so sweet,accompany you to eat what you want.My Hubby also does that..but now he isn't around so I kinda lazy to satisfy my own cravings..so I just eat whatever there is..thats prolly why my appetite became bad again.So I think when he comes back finally and can accompany to eat dinner,I will start pigging out again.Oinks!

Asphere

well old folks been saying that wear old clothes and baby will be guai guai. but i dun really think so.. coz my #1 still as naughty!! haha

senscgal

Asphere : I love Italian during pre-pregnancy but now, I only like certain pasta - Spaghetti Alio Olio from TCC. No longer a fan of tomato-base or cream-base pasta... I find them vomit-inducing unfortunately!! Yes, I do hope the baby sleeps at night once born!! My colleague's wife gave birth a few months ago and he's looking superly tired. His daughter sleeps during the day and wakes up/cries at night.. You are lucky to have a good first-born!! Wishful hoping~ :)

Lee Tham : I feel superly tired today... Hubby had high fever (from a bad flu) last night so I kept waking up to check if he's okay.. and also include my toilet breaks and drinking water. I wish I could just take a nap now but feel rather self-conscious among my colleagues.. I'm okay with receiving second hand items for our first-born. Less expenses!! hehee.. feeling a bit kariput~ My mom told me not to ask for second-hand items from friends/relatives.. but if they do offer, you can definitely accept them!!

Helloyou : Congrats on your baby gal!!

Hikari : I just crave random food at different times.. I do like fries and wedges though during the second trimester :) Still haven't had much vegetables with my meals besides the carrot-orange juice every morning. I'm sure your belly will pop out once your appetite increases. When you went for your scan recently, did your doctor mention if the baby was a bit small as compared to the weekly estimated growth? If not, you have nothing to worry about! :)

How about the rest of you ladies? Any pregnancy belly?

crystaloves

Hey ladies! i havent been posting here hur hur!... i have read all the posts... hmm... im currently in my 18 weeks and 5 days... belly protuding already... with a 36 inchs waist... im a 27-28 waistline... haha... i still do not have any cravings just eat with i got the mood and the choice of food that was available... hmm... my detail scan is on the 11th.. i wait until gonna puke already... sian! hhahaa.. its been a month since i saw bb on the scan.. but lucky i have the angelsound baby fetal heartbeat doppler so i can keep track on bb's heartbeat... my bb has been a lil lazy and comfy on one side of my tummy.. making me hard to sleep? any one experiencing super hard on one side?