EDD Jan 2013

eekenji

:: Update from gynane check up ::
Went check up yesterday, gained another 2kg again. Now is my 7 months (28wks), already gained total of 9kg .. more than 1kg per month ! Anyway, I'd eat a lot, more than my usual eating habit and stop all exercise ... Hopefully can go back to original size after deliver, the nurse always said breast feeding will help. During the prenatal course, she mentioned we can eat 500kcal extra yet still can lose weight, not sure true or not.

Baby weight is 1.2kg now and EDD pulled earlier to 3 Jan :p
Doctor said the baby head already in correct position, hope she can stay there still deliver .. 80 days to go.

Hikari

Asphere:petai as in the sambal petai Diydee last time craving for?Omg!Hungry hungry..since I know u ladies I eat more n more..my hub say u all bad influence.I eat until he pocket burn hole alrdy.Hhahaha!!Cant wait for the BBQ..shall show u all how much I can eat!!*om nom nom

hi all, i have been following the thread but hasn't been posting actively. Anyway, anyone here has good maid agency to recommend? I am intending to get a maid as helper during my confinement.

eekenji

Eekenji: so in the end, u attend class? What is ur timing slot?
mybeautyrights : I attended the class, my class now is every Saturday 2pm to 4pm. Starting from 13 Oct till 3 Nov, total 4 classes on Saturday and Tuesday have 2 classes for doctor's talk at SCGS -- total 6 classes.

Asphere

yes it is the sambal petai that Diydee craved for.. haha. my mom will cook sambal petai with ikan bilis :D
tell your hb we good influence hor.. at least we didnt tell u about sashimi hor.. haha
guess my boy boy not angry with me liao.. now actively practicing his martial arts haha. so happy :D

Eekenji: i dun really believe bf will lose weight lor. wont lose so much leh..haha.

Hikari

eekenji:haha congrats girl!who knws ur baby might choose to be new year baby!wah.

misspiiggy:welcome back!me and hub planning to get maid too.this wkend we going over to hougang green to qc cos alot of maid agencies there.maybe I let u knw after we go recce first?

Asphere:got!huishan tell me abt sashimi!Humph.u all ah.Hahah.Make me xin yang yang always want to eat this eat that!

tweety04

asphere: yup my gynae in thomson medical.. u? scully we same room HAHAHHAHA

lunch still gt one more hour .. dunno wat to eat HAHHA maybe BAO?

misspiiggy:welcome back!me and hub planning to get maid too.this wkend we going over to hougang green to qc cos alot of maid agencies there.maybe I let u knw after we go recce first?

yup. i am planning to go look around this weekend too. 3 months left!! time really fly! haha i thought i better get one asap before the little one decides to arrive early.

Asphere

tweety04 haha if same gynae and same edd wah liew eh then gynae v bo eng le.. haha..
my gynae is Dr benjamin tham. keke edd 29 jan yours?

Aksoh

Mummies you all are so fast here. Whatsapp fast. Here fast. I am lagging behind already. Wait for me. Hahha.

I am waiting for lunch time too. I'm tired. And my side has gloomy sky again. Rain is coming. Shiok weather to sleep in again.

I wish I am at home resting like mybeautyrights!! I'm jealous.

Aksoh

eekenji: your wt increase still okay. Mine is stock market. I gain more than 10kg at 24weeks. Hai :( at 28weeks baby weight is almost twice of 24weeks? Grow so fast!!

Diydee

eekenji:
When was your EDD supposed to be?
OMG!
I should enquire my doctor if my EDD is still the same as of now.
Cause from what i heard, if the baby is growing fast and is already in his/her position they might push the EDD date to an earlier date.
Correct me if im wrong.

Asphere:
I ate sambal petai till im tired of it. But yes sambal petai ikan bilis damn syiooook.
But now you ask me to eat, ill rather starve. Hehe.

Hikari:
Good influence what!
Atleast you are eating, say baby wants it not you.

Recently my appetite not really good, all i feel like doing is puking but actually its just burping :(