EDD Jan 2013

minkx

Asphere, mybeautyrights, for the donation have to call first and they will pre-screen you like asks questions about medical history of u and hubby, family etc.. some short questions. Then if your pre-screen is okay, they will arrange appt for their staff meet you somewhere convenient for you. The meetup is quite fast la.. less than half hr definitely, explain to you in mre detail and have you fill up the questionaire then sign the agreement.

And yes, they will take your blood for testing of infectious diseases etc. ^^ this one i no scared la.. haha too used to needles :X

IMO, I will not go for private banking due to reasons mainly 1) the cost. 2)guarantee of success. Have read abt cases where parents already signed up and paid but end up collection/storage was unsuccessful (this applies to donation as well, it is not guaranteed your donation cord blood will be successful until post-processing).

Dragontail

I do hope the disappearance of the MS is a good sign... and not something that could mean bad :(
Asphere, my appt is this Wed. I'm so anxious.

Asphere

Dragontail: its normal if ms is gone keke my ms is on n off lor.. dunno when will come back type really jia latt haha.. just look forward to your check. can finally meet the little one :) stay happy...

Minkx: yup.. I think no point keeping.. Throw I feel so wasted. But 30ml is alot.. Think le will feel scared.

Dragon tail: must relax okie.. In case it's on n off. Must appreciate now. I rem mine was the worst in 8th week..

minkx

>< bladder pain.. so much movement frm my girl.. jus heard the snapping sound frm tummy again.. read its normal but everytime i hear it i get abit scared... laying on bed but cnt slp..

Gem2505

I would love to donate my cord blood to SCBB but i cant coz i have G6PD and my boy has high chance of getting it from me. =(
For those that decided not to bank the cord blood, pls donate it as it may save another life out there.
Singapore Cord Blood Bank

counting down now. 2 weeks & 1 day to go!

LeeTham

Gem2505: have u got ready everything u need/? How have u been feeling these few days.?
My tummy gets harden more often after stepping into my 37 weeks.

Gem2505

Gem2505: have u got ready everything u need/? How have u been feeling these few days.?
My tummy gets harden more often after stepping into my 37 weeks.
Stuff for baby all ready. I haven't pack my hospital bag. Ha. So lazy.. Bb stuff all washed and ready to wear :)
Going to do my hospital admission next Friday. My tummy very hard. These few days keep feeling pain at rib cage area coz bb leg keep kicking.

minkx

mybeautyrights, probably becos of bb's movements.. sometimes very vigorous then i will hear these 'pok pok' snapping sounds.. went to google read it's nothing to worry about.. will ask gynae tmr just to be sure~

LeeTham, i get braxton hicks very often since last week.. every hour will have at least once i tink.. and i bend body abit or slightly mre vigorous actions will contract le..

tweety04

hello shan... my situation nw nt very gd... confinement mus do by myself. after 4 mths mus look for nanny to tk care of my kid... cos i need to go bk wrk...she already 3kg nw so i by beginning of jan can gif birth le ....

Tweety04: ur hubby will be around to help? Must be careful. Ppl say first week still v weak. So fast 3kg.. Do update us once you give birth. =D
Found any nanny that lives nearby?

tweety04

Morning lee tham and shan... First two weeks my husband will help after that will be by myself.... No choice. .... I gt to overcomr it....i eat normal mealonly haaaaaa dunno y the baby so fast 3kg. ...maybe i drank too much milk... And i start tking cold drinks liao.....

tweety04: at least the first 2 weeks he is there. Can offer you support. You and LeeTham EDD very near right. LeeTham, your bb too light as compared to her le.. hahaha.. you finally touch cold drinks... Think i never stop once since i recovered in week 17.... You drink low fat or fresh milk? I drink daily too...