EDD March 2011

Gem2505

dont know ... 1st worry no heartbeat.. then worry down sydrome.. coz ppl say 1st 3 mths very hard to say one.. may miscarriage one.. so i scare .. haha..
cheer up. dont think so much. on the 7th/8th week, you will be able to see the heartbeat already. when i saw mine on the screen, im like.. going to tear anytime. haha. just go for the down syndrome test lo. you will know the results approx on the 11th week. but 1st 3months is the crucial period. Therefore, eat wisely and try to keep urself relax lo. dont get too stress up. its will all be fine. the next moment, you might me carrying your baby on your arm in 40weeks time! =) i myself still in the 1st 3 months.. did felt alil tensed up when i got to know im preg. starting to get used to it ald and the bad MS. haha!

simiko

mine acutally got heartbeat liao.. on 6wks.. but scare next time go scan gone.. haha.. maybe i really think too much.. maybe still can't believe I'm pregnant.. scare God will take it away from me.. I try to relax as much as i can.. but i really eat a lot leh... dunno is it me or wat la.. i have been eating much more than i use to..

Jlty

Do anyone have Irene chua AMK add or tel can PM me.
thanks a lot!!!
Hi gal, My Edd is 10 march 2010 - second baby.
I had a very good experience with Dr. Irene Chua for my first baby but i always see her at KK hospital at TPS.
Seen her for first scanning last week and sure will continue with her for my second baby!! :)

Gem2505

mine acutally got heartbeat .. on 6wks.. but scare next time go scan gone.. haha.. maybe i really think too much.. maybe still can't believe I'm pregnant.. scare God will take it away from me.. I try to relax as much as i can.. but i really eat a lot ... dont know is it me or what .. i have been eating much more than i use to..
aiyo.. got heartbeat already still so worry. it will be fine de. i also wasnt prepared to accept the fact that im preg at firsy. when i see the heartbeat, im convinced. LOL!

its great that u r having good appetite lor. my appetite has been reli bad since week 5... till now.. i rather be having big meals than to now, no appetite.. :( think ur baby been v gd le.. nv make u suffer.. im forever craving for weird food n sometimes eat 1 mouth only den dont want le.. -_-"

simiko

aiyo.. got heartbeat already still so worry. it will be fine . i also wasnt prepared to accept the fact that im preg at firsy. when i see the heartbeat, im convinced. LOL!

its great that you r having good appetite . my appetite has been reli bad since week 5... till now.. i rather be having big meals than to now, no appetite.. :( think your baby been very good .. never make you suffer.. im forever craving for weird food n sometimes eat 1 mouth only then dont want .. -_-"
haha.. i also got weird cravings lor.. funny thing is i even dream of wat i wan to eat lor.. haha..

slowly i can spot wat baby like or dun like to eat lor.. haha.. sometimes the smell of certain food or smell makes me wanna vomit lor.. once in a while will have morning sickness but not everyday.. usually when i go to bed on empty stomach or feel hungry in the middle of the night i will have morning sickness.. think for me BB is very good lor.. only sometimes vv tired.. my hubby say bb suck my energy.. haha

Gem2505

haha.. i also got weird cravings .. funny thing is i even dream of what i want to eat .. haha..

slowly i can spot what baby like or dont like to eat .. haha.. sometimes the smell of certain food or smell makes me wanna vomit .. once in a while will have morning sickness but not everyday.. usually when i go to bed on empty stomach or feel hungry in the middle of the night i will have morning sickness.. think for me baby is very good .. only sometimes vv tired.. my hubby say baby suck my energy.. haha
yea. i read online that during pregnancy, tastebud and sense of smell tends to be more sensitive. i cant stand cooking smell so whenever i walk pass those shop with bad exhaust, i will pinch my nose and use my mouth to breathe instead. lol. ha. the oldies saying, kids are here to take back what we owe them in the previous life. LOL! but i think, they bring happiness to us too. but sometimes, think will want to vomit blood too when they start to quarrel with u. haha! thats life. =)

TANZHENZHI

Congrats to all mummies who are having a bunny baby. My edd is on 18 Mar 2011. This is my #2. Very excited too. hahaha Let's all enjoy our pregnancy period. :Dancing_tongue:

Gem2505

Congrats to all mummies who are having a bunny baby. My edd is on 18 Mar 2011. This is my #2. Very excited too. hahaha Let's all enjoy our pregnancy period. :Dancing_tongue:
haha! so u enjoying the MS? everyday vomit in office n wanna vomit in train. pls put 1 small plastic bag inside your bag.. my plastic bag will run out v fast if i give u one everyday. haha!! like what felise say, enjoy and dont say v xin ku hor. LOL! i wanna see felise baby!!!

TANZHENZHI

haha! so you enjoying the MS? everyday vomit in office n wanna vomit in train. pls put 1 small plastic bag inside your bag.. my plastic bag will run out very fast if i give you one everyday. haha!! like what felise say, enjoy and dont say very xin ku . LOL! i wanna see felise baby!!!
Ya enjoying and tell my baby to be more guai be good to me. hahahaha... Her baby super chubby lor. hahaha so cute. Everyday must look at cute baby and our baby will look cute too. :tlaugh:

evie

Really? got heart beat alr no need to worry???:err:

I am so worried cos i was told my my fetus heart beat is nt as high as desired. So I have been worrying every single day till my next appt on 6th aug.:eek:

mummyhu

Congrats to everyone! My edd is 16 March 2010. It's no.1 so i'm excited yet apprehensive. Went to see my gyn at Mt E last wk, no heartbeat yet but I saw the lil pod. Going again on Fri...hopefully alls will be well. Meanwhile, the MS is getting to me...argh

mummyhu

Haha TZZ, I also cant seem to ride in a car these days...makes the nausea worse.
I'm trying my best to fake being normal at work. Only told my boss so she will know why I see the doctor so much. Good thing she's got 3 kids of her own so she understands. :wewub:

taurus piglet

Hi evie,

At least u know the no of heartbeats to know that it's not as high as desired... Juz reach hm from seeing my gynae.. Doc say can c flickering of the heartbeat.. But, as my bladder is not full enough.. Hence unable to count or something...

However, my little beanie grew from 5mm(2 weeks ago) to 13mm (today). Haiz... Gonna c my gynae 2 weeks later again...

*Worry* *Worry* *Worry*

Really? got heart beat already no need to worry???:err:

I am so worried cos i was told my my fetus heart beat is not as high as desired. So I have been worrying every single day till my next appt on 6th aug.:eek:

++eLaiNe++

Same...me too..
now very sensitive to smell and car rides...
:07:

Haha TZZ, I also cant seem to ride in a car these days...makes the nausea worse.
I'm trying my best to fake being normal at work. Only told my boss so she will know why I see the doctor so much. Good thing she's got 3 kids of her own so she understands. :wewub:

simiko

mi also can;t take car or bus rides.. only can take mrt... gives me car sick.... i din vomit a lot.. but everyday like having a hangover like tt... n sleepy.. always run to toilet to zzz.. haha...

mummyhu

The good news is...if we feel nausea means the baby is strong! So we should be thankful for this sign!:Dancing_tongue:

evie

Hi Mummyhu,
our Edd is the same -- 16 march 2011.
I am 8 weeks now are u too?
my tummy is showing a little :embarrassed: hope it is nt that i am getting fat. LOL