EDD March 2013

sunnykitty

Hi all mummies, hope all are coping well and speedy recovery!

I am quite stressed over the cries of baby boy. its his third week now, and his cries can last for hours.
Do you all experience the same?
I am wondering is it due to colic. :( everything was done, fed, changed, tried all means to calm him but all lasted only for few minutes and his cries will continue. very scared if too much crying will cause negative effect on him or not..

I am quite stressed over the cries of baby boy. its his third week now, and his cries can last for hours.
I am wondering is it due to colic. :( everything was done, fed, changed, tried all means to calm him but all lasted only for few minutes and his cries will continue. very scared if too much crying will cause negative effect on him or not..
Hi sunnykitty. I can only guess that ur baby is probably on growth spurt. Did u feed him enough cos baby on growth spurt has bigger appetite...

sunnykitty

Hi sunnykitty. I can only guess that your baby is probably on growth spurt. Did you feed him enough cos baby on growth spurt has bigger appetite...

When I give him more milk he can't finish :( but he wakes up every one and half hour for milk (60ml). Sighhh.. Does your baby have this problem?

Facebook page?

Hi all, my email address is bigeyedolly@gmail.com. May I know how do I go to the Facebook page? Do you send an invite? Or do I search for a page.. If so what do I search for? Please help as its been ages and I still have no clue. :p

Hi Sunnykitty, no idea. Actually my baby girl was like that until I found out that I gave her too little. She is one month now and I give her 90ml for every 2-3 hours. How about the rest of the mummies?

sunnykitty

Hi Sunnykitty, no idea. Actually my baby girl was like that until I found out that I gave her too little. She is one month now and I give her 90ml for every 2-3 hours. How about the rest of the mummies?
The only way to calm him is to shake him to sleep. Like going on squats, up and down! Very good for me to slim down though.. **super tired arms** and it can last for few hours! Very worried and I'm bringing him to the pd coming Friday. Hopefully it's nothing serious . Anyway where do you bring your DD for injections?

When I give him more milk he can't finish :( but he wakes up every one and half hour for milk (60ml). Sighhh.. Does your baby have this problem?
My baby had this problem once and we found out that he was still hungry. After feeding him more milk he went to sleep soundly. Now my baby has another problem though. He seems to be active from 12 to 3am! Torturing cos i cant get a good night's sleep...

Ryca

Smilem,

I will jus latch my bb on demand n I dun look at the time, let him finish one side n I will offer the other side. So far I cant pump much too n I dunno how much he is drinking but he has been gaining weight n wet diapers. He has established night feedings at 12am 3am 6am.

Hi Sunny kitty! Wow shaking is tough when your baby starts to grow heavier. Lol. I brought my baby to Thomson PD but am thinking of switching to a PD nearer to my area at Pasir Ris. Will get the vaccines done there too if its good.

[/QUOTE]The only way to calm him is to shake him to sleep. Like going on squats, up and down! Very good for me to slim down though.. **super tired arms** and it can last for few hours! Very worried and I'm bringing him to the pd coming Friday. Hopefully it's nothing serious . Anyway where do you bring your DD for injections?[/QUOTE]

D3010

Hi all,

Became a first time mum on the 17th of March. :)
the past month hasn't been easy for me, would greatly appreciate all of your sharings

Is there also a facebook group?

smilem

MY BB ger also he samw. ve to carry her walk round the whole hse, n sing songs to her..then she zzz but once i stopped walking n put her on bed, she open eye n dun wan zzz..

The only way to calm him is to shake him to sleep. Like going on squats, up and down! Very good for me to slim down though.. **super tired arms** and it can last for few hours! Very worried and I'm bringing him to the pd coming Friday. Hopefully it's nothing serious . Anyway where do you bring your DD for injections?