EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Tannie

Indeed, pregnant made me v emotional... I tears over v small matter, n over some remarkS my hubby made... he oso ask y did I keep crying over small matter... of cos I denied to make him guilty ha ha

climsp

Sorry late reply... Yah my earring hole also closed from behind .... I thought it's just cuz I dont wear earrings anymore, nothing to do with pregnancy.

Omg, now I know how it feels to have BH! It's super uncomfortable. Tried relaxing or breathing techniques... No use. Will this mean that we will go into labour earlier? My mom say when she was pregnant with me, I was 10 days overdue . So I thought my baby will also be a bit late

hihi, the onli way i find useful for BH is take a warm bath, but only awhile.

climsp

after reading the comment u all make on hubby n emotion stuff. realised i am actually going throu all this w/o knowing.
think i feel abit insecure nowadays, specially w/o makeup n dress-up, specially my hubby always style up his hair, he say cos i look young, he need dress up to suit me. i try to dress up n makeup everyday now no matter how tired i am. lucky hubby seem to like my preggy bump, he always say cute. hahhaa

recently start to feel more emotional also, i try to hold back my tear once when outside, just becos i throw a temper over a small matter, hubby just simply say pass a remark over the matter. he very scared when i cry. nowaday whenever i got HB, he ask too much on how i feel, i will tend to hold back tear also.

maybe cry out is better?? oop then make him guilty :D

Last edited:

Tannie

Yap Yap I always try to hold back the tears bt it jus flow freely... last time I hardly shed a drop of tears...
Think it is no good, scare bb come out become cry bb bt some how its uncontrollable...

Gracecwz

Hey ladies, maybe u can encourage ur hubby to read up about their role in pregnancy. My hubby went to do some reading up in his free time. He read that we need regular assurances about our appearances. So he will always make it a point to say how good I look, pregnant got glow, or how he loves me. It really helps alot.

Cuz if we are secure n happy, baby can feel it.

Tannie

Haiz...I tried asking him to read the pregnancy book bt he always give excuse... so I drag him to the pre-natal class so that he know wht I am goin thru, else he always said i am giving excuses ....

Gemini11

Haiz...I tried asking him to read the pregnancy book bt he always give excuse... so I drag him to the pre-natal class so that he know wht I am goin thru, else he always said i am giving excuses ....
Sob. hubby n I got no chance to attend classes cuz he is always flying ard. N I doubt he will read zzz ;(

sunkissed

understand what you mean. my hubby also lazy to read anything that time when i was pregnant zzz. keep saying busy with work. his work really quite hectic la but then i was hoping he would spend some time to understand what i was going thru ma. so wanted to drag him to prenatal class but in the end the baby couldn't wait to come out. haha. didn't get a chance to attend.

anyway mummies, if you all breastfeed, will lose weight very fast! i think i went back to my pre-pregnancy state by the end of confinement. gained like 3kg during pregnancy but then again my baby was very small so my womb also nv expand much.

sunkissed

anyway got something funny to share.

last sunday when i went back my mum's place for dinner, we heard a lot of skidding and what sounded like a bad accident involving many vehicles (but actually only one car that skidded and went up the kerb). so EVERYONE ran to the balcony, including me, but my mum said "you don't go and see". so i thought okay lor go back to eat my dinner.

after that i ask her how come cannot see, i'm not pregnant what. then she said she "oh ya i forgot" -__- hahaha.

climsp

Hey ladies, maybe u can encourage ur hubby to read up about their role in pregnancy. My hubby went to do some reading up in his free time. He read that we need regular assurances about our appearances. So he will always make it a point to say how good I look, pregnant got glow, or how he loves me. It really helps alot.

actually my hubby read alot more then me, praise n pamper me, give in alot. but i still feel insecure whenever got women look at him. even my collg say i must hold on to hubby more, cos he getting more manly as he age althou he got tummy. hahaa

climsp

anyway got something funny to share.

last sunday when i went back my mum's place for dinner, we heard a lot of skidding and what sounded like a bad accident involving many vehicles (but actually only one car that skidded and went up the kerb). so EVERYONE ran to the balcony, including me, but my mum said "you don't go and see". so i thought okay lor go back to eat my dinner.

after that i ask her how come cannot see, i'm not pregnant what. then she said she "oh ya i forgot" -__- hahaha.
ur mum very cute!! mine is keeps remind me i am preg w/ her fat grandchild, must be careful on my movement..

Gracecwz

actually my hubby read alot more then me, praise n pamper me, give in alot. but i still feel insecure whenever got women look at him. even my collg say i must hold on to hubby more, cos he getting more manly as he age althou he got tummy. hahaa
No choice Climsp, u made a good choice in marrying him. Maybe u made many girls jealous leh...

esoterice

Gemini, don't think will become Huang Lian Po la.. Its really up to yourself, if lazy then really bo pian. At home also can put on light make up, like powder, so that face wouldn't get oily. Then comb hair etc... Don't dress too lok kok at home la.. If really become SAHM really need to motivate yrself to groom nicely too... =)

esoterice

Regarding hubby, I think we cannot force or expect them to read up because it may stress them up even more, or make them feel them suddenly things are changing and may back fire. Many pp heard that after having a baby, things will change la, and their life will get worse etc etc.. I certainly do not want my hubby to feel that way, and I hope to make this transmission a smooth one for him. Mine will not read the books that I bought cos he is not the reading type, but he enjoyed the prenatal class very much. I think he is a more hands-on kind of person.

esoterice

Hmm.. it is by choice.. of course need to forgo many of the luxury things or lifestyle and everything need to plan and budget :p I think it is important o spend time to bring up my children and by their side when they still need us.. maybe till they are about 5 yrs old or primary school then they no longer so dependent on us and I can go out to work again. Both myself and my hubby has come into this decision and he also think it is important to shape the children when they are still young and need attentions... and I am so blessed that God is on our side and perhaps it is part of God's plan to :). Perhaps for this season my ministry is on my family :)

Clearbluesky, yes yes, my thinking is the same as you. However, I was thinking to return back to work when baby turns 2. Of cos, this is my tentative plan now, may change later hah..

So far, me, you, and Gemini may be SAHM? Who esle joining the SAHM group? hehe..

climsp

Regarding hubby, I think we cannot force or expect them to read up because it may stress them up even more, or make them feel them suddenly things are changing and may back fire. Many pp heard that after having a baby, things will change la, and their life will get worse etc etc.. I certainly do not want my hubby to feel that way, and I hope to make this transmission a smooth one for him. Mine will not read the books that I bought cos he is not the reading type, but he enjoyed the prenatal class very much. I think he is a more hands-on kind of person.
i did ask hubby on the lifestyle will change, like stay at home more, as he enjoy going out for meal n coffee, go travel, but seem like he change alot to suit me now to stay home more, come home earlier. hope he really enjoy his fatherhood. nowadays he always looking toward MAY, counting days n weeks, so he can use the baby carrier. he change alot for our baby, maybe he is the one who want baby more then me.

climsp

No choice Climsp, u made a good choice in marrying him. Maybe u made many girls jealous leh...
hahaha think he will YAYA papaya if see ur comment.
actually sometime specially now i regret change his dress style. he change from a untidy, anyhow match clothes to now style his hair, more fussy of his dressing, very vain now!! even my mum say he is vain like me now. its good la, cos of his job. both of us r designer but diff trade.