EDD May 2012 Mummies!

climsp

rukia- i also, see drama also cry. specially got children or mummy cry. hubby will haiyo me, give me tissue...hahhaa

smurfete - my normal scan cant see any hairs, maybe like both of us botak when born..hhaha. onli can see his eyes, he got big eyes like us. i always worry baby eyes will look like my bro or bro-in-law both got small small eyes.

my baby grow from 29 week to 32 week is 1.6kg to 1.9kg also 100gram per week. but gynea mention at 29week is big but in health range. wonder how diff gynea count on weight for diff week. or it depend on mummy's built?? i am overweight but onli 1.5m. hubby bigger size. 1.7m plus

Last edited:

Tannie

Rukia:639206 said:
u must cry loud so he hear u lo?? next time i cry i must sure he hear it. hahaha.
hubby say i getting weaker n more emotional, like not the strong girl he know...cos i use to do/handle thing myself, i dun need any helps, or cry if thing dun work out. nowadays i always ask for help or sad/cry over little stuff.. anyway forgive n forget.

counting down to my ML, hope baby will be out on 37week. i very weak n tired already.
I think pregnancy cause us to be more dependent and emotional. I use to do alot of things by myself as well. Nowadays I prefer my hubby sayang me and help me...kekeke

Even watching some dramas will bring on the tears. There were a few times, my hubby turned and looked at me in disbelief, crying while watching the drama. Haha! Then he will ask if I want to switch channels...
Yes indeed, during one of the pre-natal class, the trainer showed us how baby is born with a doll...when she push out the baby I felt like tearing ha ha... had hard time holding back....

gessim

In my 35th week, and My baby's head is measuring at 34weeks. But gynae's a little concerned as her body is only about 31week + in size. She's about 2.2kg right now. He mentioned that may have to deliver her at 37 if she dun grow more. Kinda worried plus gynae will be away this week till the next. Urgh...

climsp

In my 35th week, and My baby's head is measuring at 34weeks. But gynae's a little concerned as her body is only about 31week + in size. She's about 2.2kg right now. He mentioned that may have to deliver her at 37 if she dun grow more. Kinda worried plus gynae will be away this week till the next. Urgh...
drink more milk, eat more small meals.

btw any mummies start drink coconut juice?? i order 1 last week, onli drink 1 mouth. dun like the taste..

climsp

Yes indeed, during one of the pre-natal class, the trainer showed us how baby is born with a doll...when she push out the baby I felt like tearing ha ha... had hard time holding back....
i start to feel scare on labour... :embarrassed: specially on sat when gynea say baby in ready position.

Rukia

drink more milk, eat more small meals.

btw any mummies start drink coconut juice?? i order 1 last week, onli drink 1 mouth. dun like the taste..
I drink twice, but not fresh one. From can. Still looking around to see if I can find fresh ones.

Rukia

Dont worry too much gessim. Try to keep a positive mindset. Maybe you can get the tel number of the nurse. In case anything, can give her a call. My gynae was away last week and the nurse gave me her mobile number.

esoterice

Your emotions really run high ah.. for me, no changes at all leh. No craving for food, no throwing temper, no rollercoaster emotion also.

smurfete, hopefully baby will grow more than 100gm per week.. Mine aso 100 gm per week on the average.. if continues this way, then by 40 week baby only 2.5kg....

Smurfete

Ya, you could be right. My gynae said she expects my baby to be bigger cos I am 3.8 kg at birth and now having a height of 1.68m. hahaha..... She never shows us his eyes to avoid disappointment. I bet small eyes because me and my hubby both have small eyes. She only show us the nice things - tall, slim and a head full of hair.

rukia- i also, see drama also cry. specially got children or mummy cry. hubby will haiyo me, give me tissue...hahhaa

smurfete - my normal scan cant see any hairs, maybe like both of us botak when born..hhaha. onli can see his eyes, he got big eyes like us. i always worry baby eyes will look like my bro or bro-in-law both got small small eyes.

my baby grow from 29 week to 32 week is 1.6kg to 1.9kg also 100gram per week. but gynea mention at 29week is big but in health range. wonder how diff gynea count on weight for diff week. or it depend on mummy's built?? i am overweight but onli 1.5m. hubby bigger size. 1.7m plus

esoterice

I drink twice, but not fresh one. From can. Still looking around to see if I can find fresh ones.
\

Can go ntuc buy, I saw them selling and labelled as young coconuts. But the hard part is how to open it hjahaha...

I have not started drinking but I read somwhere can drink on week 36, so being kiasi, I will drink on week 36 lor..

climsp

Ya, you could be right. My gynae said she expects my baby to be bigger cos I am 3.8 kg at birth and now having a height of 1.68m. hahaha..... She never shows us his eyes to avoid disappointment. I bet small eyes because me and my hubby both have small eyes. She only show us the nice things - tall, slim and a head full of hair.
my gynea nvr ask me abt my birth weight. i onli 2.1kg. hubby 3.5kg, which is a big diff range..hahaha
anyway hubby keeps telling me we can always pump up his weight after birth, dun worry too much, afterall the weight i gain all go to baby. i actually seem slimmer on my face leg butt n hand. onli bump get bigger, but still smaller if compare to other mummies.

Meilynn

Ladies, for coconut juice, only start drinking if your BB's head is in downward position. They were saying drinking of coconut juice is to reduce the amount of blood on your Bb when it arrives in this world. Think better stick to young coconut. For me, during last checkup Bb still not in position so cannot drink yet.

Tannie

I can't wait to drink coconut, I love it bt still got a few more wks b4 I can start drinking.

I m oso starting to worry abt labour... esp after seeing the video during the class... I tot of chicken out n opt for c-sect but hubby discouraged tht...

miracle25

My boy is 2kg at week 33 and 2.2 at week 35. Doc says he is on the small side and expected to be less than 3kg at birth (40 weeks). She hopes he will not come out before week 40 as he is still small.
my gynae said the opposite.. my boy was about 2.2 to 2.4kg at 34 weeks wif head circumference of about 30cm and he said the baby's big..

miracle25

u must cry loud so he hear u lo?? next time i cry i must sure he hear it. hahaha.
hubby say i getting weaker n more emotional, like not the strong girl he know...cos i use to do/handle thing myself, i dun need any helps, or cry if thing dun work out. nowadays i always ask for help or sad/cry over little stuff.. anyway forgive n forget.

counting down to my ML, hope baby will be out on 37week. i very weak n tired already.
nope, in fact I secretly weeped in the bedroom.. cos he noticed I was in the room for a long time so he came in to see wat happened to me and saw me weeeping.. I am an emotional person before I'm pregnant, so I'm rather sensitive to his words/ actions that hurt/ disappoint me...

miracle25

my frens (mother of 2) also told me to start drinking young coconut juice only few days before labour.. I was wondering, how would I know when I'll b going into labour? EDD is jus an estimate...

will go to hawker centre to get one instead cos they will cut off the skin/ husk, easier for us.. :p