EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Haha! I always bring Along my 17mths gal. Ya lor.. My hb oso gg overseas so ve to change apptment agn.
Hmm, i also always bring my 2yr old girl. Recently, i saw a lady whom brought her girl along. When was ur last or 2nd last appt? I was there on the 1st and 8th always go on a sat.

ling02

Hmm, i also always bring my 2yr old girl. Recently, i saw a lady whom brought her girl along. When was ur last or 2nd last appt? I was there on the 1st and 8th always go on a sat.
Haha! I was thre on e 7th. Schd 8th too Bt hb need to fly so chnged to fri..

Gemini11

wow Gemini, everyday! that's great! guess i should check with my doc too :)
There r some days when im out tt i missed the swim, other than tt i try to push myself to go every evening cuz feeling very bad lazing at home growing my butt whole day. Plus i gets hungry every other hour ;(

arielc

There r some days when im out tt i missed the swim, other than tt i try to push myself to go every evening cuz feeling very bad lazing at home growing my butt whole day. Plus i gets hungry every other hour ;(
did you use to swim everyday before preggie too?
and no morning sickness?
i feel so lousy with morning sickness, that my mind tells me i should exercise, but my body can't move...

Gemini11

did you use to swim everyday before preggie too?
and no morning sickness?
i feel so lousy with morning sickness, that my mind tells me i should exercise, but my body can't move...
hey babe, i dont use to swim daily before preggie. but i was rather active, do more of badminton, jogging, gym etc. But after preggie i realise whenever i gym i'll see brown spotting, so i was scare and stopped exercising for a while. The spotting just went away after i stop, but whenever i exercise again, it will comes back, When i consulted the doc, she mentioned that i shouldnt be exercising during my first trimester. Not willing to accept it ( cuz i know of alot of angmo mummies when exercise thru out their pregnancy) the doc said she will only allow me to swim, so at least better than nothing, and i changed my exercise regime to swimming instead. N i guess swimming is really good, cuz i dont have the spotting like when i was gyming and i feel so much more relaxed after each session. As for the Morning sickness, mine was quite bad last month even till a few weeks ago, but getting better these 2 weeks. Exercising really does help in lifting your mood though i'm still feeling hungry every hour :(

hey babe, i dont use to swim daily before preggie. but i was rather active, do more of badminton, jogging, gym etc. But after preggie i realise whenever i gym i'll see brown spotting, so i was scare and stopped exercising for a while. The spotting just went away after i stop, but whenever i exercise again, it will comes back, When i consulted the doc, she mentioned that i shouldnt be exercising during my first trimester. Not willing to accept it ( cuz i know of alot of angmo mummies when exercise thru out their pregnancy) the doc said she will only allow me to swim, so at least better than nothing, and i changed my exercise regime to swimming instead. N i guess swimming is really good, cuz i dont have the spotting like when i was gyming and i feel so much more relaxed after each session. As for the Morning sickness, mine was quite bad last month even till a few weeks ago, but getting better these 2 weeks. Exercising really does help in lifting your mood though i'm still feeling hungry every hour :(
Exercising is really gd!! But i can't even move my butt!!

Last edited:

arielc

wow you're so cool :001_302: i used to jog before preggie too, but was advised not to in first trimester. i also read on ang mo websites that light exercises e.g. swimming is recommended, even in first trimester, but dare not try!
how many weeks are you now?

Rzena

I dont have much cravings, i too find it werid. But i'm always hungry :(
Me too... no cravings but always hungry. Recently i realise that i get nauseous when I'm hungry, i need to stay full to avoid that horrible nauseous feeling. :p
And the result.... i put on about 1.5kg in the last 3 weeks!

Gemini11

wow you're so cool :001_302: i used to jog before preggie too, but was advised not to in first trimester. i also read on ang mo websites that light exercises e.g. swimming is recommended, even in first trimester, but dare not try!
how many weeks are you now?
I'm in my 8th weeks babe ;)
U dare not try swimming?!?! Omg! then I think I was pretty daring, I still cycle all the way from simei to ECP( I usually does tt before preggie) and back w hubby in my 5th week! Wahahaha. But now I dare not alr after the spotting better listen to doc n stick to swimming. Im considering prenatal yoga later though

Last edited:

Gemini11

Me too... no cravings but always hungry. Recently i realise that i get nauseous when I'm hungry, i need to stay full to avoid that horrible nauseous feeling. :p
Omg me too!!! N I think my weight can fluctuate 1-1.5kg in a day, anyone experience the same thing? Is it like bloating after eating?

Rzena

Omg me too!!! N I think my weight can fluctuate 1-1.5kg in a day, anyone experience the same thing? Is it like bloating after eating?

Yah.. i think i'm also usually about 1kg heavier at night than in the morning. I think it's all the eating...
I feel like i'm growing my tummy instead!

Bloatedness yes...me too. I kind of dislike those contradicting symptoms I get. Nauseous when hungry, no appetite when eating, bloated after eating... so sad!

Gemini11

Yah.. i think i'm also usually about 1kg heavier at night than in the morning. I think it's all the eating...
I feel like i'm growing my tummy instead!

Bloatedness yes...me too. I kind of dislike those contradicting symptoms I get. Nauseous when hungry, no appetite when eating, bloated after eating... so sad!
Babe u r not alone! I get tt everyday too. Hopefully come 2nd trimester things will b better. U r in which week?

Babe, me too. When feeling hungry tend to be nauseous but once eaten, will vomited. Omg! I have been wasting food, halfway eaten and will lose appetite.

Rzena

Babe u r not alone! I get tt everyday too. Hopefully come 2nd trimester things will b better. U r in which week?
I'm not too sure coz when I saw my gynae 3 weeks ago it was too early to tell. I shld be in wk 7 or 8 now... Waiting to confirm that in my next gynae visit next mon.

Rzena

Babe, me too. When feeling hungry tend to be nauseous but once eaten, will vomited. Omg! I have been wasting food, halfway eaten and will lose appetite.
Feels good to meet u ladies here... At least I don't feel so miserable now.. :)
Jiayou everyone....