EDD May 2012 Mummies!

BearyPoisonq

Totally understand how u feel now. I've eczema all the while on n off ( before pregnancy). And the pregnancy makes everything worst, n initially don't dare to use my usual steroid cream tt I apply to tame the condition, cuz scare it will b absorbed into the blood n harm the fetus. But gynae says it's alright. So I'm still using to cope w the situation, maybe u can ask ur doc for some solution?
Hi Gemini11,
My gynae referred me to National Skin Centre. Try all sorts of ways but still not very useful. Waiting for the NSC appt to come which is 1 month later :(

Rzena

Last week I thought I got over my MS..so happy to have my appetite back and feeling normal. But I was happy too early, this week my MS crept back again.... been having poor appetite, feeling weak and tired, and malaise... i just don't feel like working anymore. :(

Lost abit of weight too, and the tummy went down slightly liao...so that was fats and not my bulge. Haha...

Happymother

Dear mummies, congrats and hope you are doing well.
Do visit my postings (happymother) and see if you need anything.
Most of my stuff are in good conditions and I am selling at very low price.
They are good bargains. Don't miss it :)

My EDD is on 5th May

Did the FTS test this morning. Just when we thought everything is fine, then come the bad new for the trisomy 18-test risk. The ratio of the risk is 1-91.

Now we have 2 week time to decide whether to go for amno test to verify. I hate the fact that this test come with mc risk. My most feared scenario is that the baby is tested fine but end up m/c.

Confused.....Any advice?

Happymother

Dear mummies, congratulations!
Thought of sharing with you that these items are on sales.
Hope this information helps just in case you are preparing and hope to get something for yourself or your precious baby :)
They are in good condition and especially the STAR Buy items, some are brand new. Please feel free to sms 93371800 for more details. Thanks!
Pigeon Anti-Radiation Vest - only $30 (STAR Buy!)
Brand New Maternity (Pre-Natal Support Girdle) - $30 (STAR Buy!)
Brand New Maternity Dress at $5
Several books on Pregnancy, names & Child Development - $2
Maternity Swimming Costume - $20 (STAR Buy!)
A big bag for clothes for new born - $10 (STAR Buy!)
Baby Carrier - $10 (STAR Buy!)
Sleeping Bags - 6 months to 18 months - $20 to $30 (STAR Buy!)
Toys – Car Rider, Walkers for Toddlers - $10 (STAR Buy!)
Playpen for babies - $80

Smurfete

My EDD is on 5th May

Did the FTS test this morning. Just when we thought everything is fine, then come the bad new for the trisomy 18-test risk. The ratio of the risk is 1-91.

Now we have 2 week time to decide whether to go for amno test to verify. I hate the fact that this test come with mc risk. My most feared scenario is that the baby is tested fine but end up m/c.

Confused.....Any advice?
In my opinion, you should NOT go for the amino test. One of my friend's wife has just given birth last weel. She is also diagnosed to be high risk on trisomy 18 but the baby turns out healthy. She went for the amino test and lucky for her nothing has happen. Even then, the risk is too big to take. Imagine a healthy baby may be sacrificed. You have went through the torturing 1st trimester ... not worth the risk. Of course, the final decision lies on you and your family. This is just my candid thought

In my opinion, you should NOT go for the amino test. One of my friend's wife has just given birth last weel. She is also diagnosed to be high risk on trisomy 18 but the baby turns out healthy. She went for the amino test and lucky for her nothing has happen. Even then, the risk is too big to take. Imagine a healthy baby may be sacrificed. You have went through the torturing 1st trimester ... not worth the risk. Of course, the final decision lies on you and your family. This is just my candid thought
After a night of thinking, doing the amnio test is really not worth it. It's adding on to the risk on top. So now, me and hubby decide that we shall await the detailed scan at the later time then we see if there's really a need to do amnio test. Afterall, the OSCAR scan seem to give alot of false positives as what i gather from the forums.

CJmom

hi mommies ~
i'm new here in this forum and doctore predict my EDD was 28th march haha :001_302:
would like to ask if any mommies notice some white thing on the nipple and it can be remove? is it normal?
Congrats mummyjovin :)
dunno what is the scientific name for that but yes, basically discharge from your breast. You can safely n less painfully remove it when taking a hot shower cos then it will be wet and soft. Then use a wet hand towel to slowly rub it off. If you are planning to bf, you will need to clear these discharge otherwise they will block your milk ducts.

izanyzam

U can see gender already ah?
I'm 3 weeks from my next gynae appt. Can't wait! ;)
Hi sis..nope my gynae still cant see d gender yet coz thru d scan..baby still doesnt look like a baby yet with its huge head and small body..haahaa..but i think during my next checkup at 16weeks he mite b able to tell depending on baby's position..coz so far hes been right during my previous 2 pregnancies..but dont worry mummies,u will hv yr detailed scanning at 20wks and by then,they can confirm the gender for u..!!

izanyzam

Lol! Ur son so funny! Can't wait for my next visit on Friday. Oh ya u could tell the gender alr?
yah my eldest son soo cute..dats him in my avatar wen he was 5month old..i dont think he wants another baby coz hes probably irritated by his almost 6months old baby brother..haahaa!! So fun watching dem grow up together!!

mrsteo

hello everyone, there's a parenthood fair coming up in Nov. Does anyone knows what kind of fair is that? I read the link, it says to find out more on cord-life blood. Is there any other event such as sales of baby items in it as well? i missed the baby fair in oct, just a week ago. any idea when is the next baby fair?

Rzena

yah my eldest son soo cute..dats him in my avatar wen he was 5month old..i dont think he wants another baby coz hes probably irritated by his almost 6months old baby brother..haahaa!! So fun watching dem grow up together!!
Wow your 3 kids' age-gap so close... Are you working or a full time mum? How does it feel to be consecutively bearing children over a short span of just 3 years?

temari

my 2nd one EDD 25 May 2012..quite shock cos im still carrying 16kg of machineS not knowing im already preg.

Smurfete

my 2nd one EDD 25 May 2012..quite shock cos im still carrying 16kg of machineS not knowing im already preg.
smurfete: 02/05/12
bleeeee: 02/05/12
miniclaire: 05/05/12
florence_coey: 07/05/12
Suhaidah: 10/05/12
ling02 : 11/05/12
icebaby21 : 15/05/12
arielc: 16/05/12
gindo: 16/05/12
cn211279: 18/05/12
wongmeiling: 18/05/12
Gemini11: 21/05/12
RedDevil: 21/05/12
temari: 25/05/12
climsp: 26/05/12
Rzena : 27/05/12
tomatoBB: 29/05/12
mrsteo: 31/05/12

Meilynn

Dear mummies

I m new to this forum so happy to see do many May 12 mummies to be.

This is my 1st child n I m always wondering what should n what should not be done. My EDD is 20 May 12. I have few qns so appreciate all response.

1) For the few weeks, been burping non-stop n this affects my sleep n appetite. Lost about 2 kgs in one month. Any advice to stop this burping pls?

2) Also, I need to travel in early Nov 11, before my full 1st trimester. Any advice on extra caution I need to tk pls?

Regards

Fanger

Hi, went checkup today n everything is fine. Edd 30 may 2012. 9weeks pregnancy can see bb moving? Today scan, saw bb lie down

Rzena

Hi, went checkup today n everything is fine. Edd 30 may 2012. 9weeks pregnancy can see bb moving? Today scan, saw bb lie down
My baby was also sleeping at my 9th week scan. Can only see the flickering light from the heartbeat. I think depends what your baby is doing at the time of scan. My fren's baby was rocking like a boat, and my sister's one was kicking so they get to see movement.