EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Tataro

i am not sure if mine one is pelvis pain, everytime when stand up, i have to stand up in slow motion if not pain like sprain pain will attack me, yaya, same, now i am also walk like penguins, if walk too fast, tummy pain, haha

Anyone having pelvis pain? Abit painful to move around nowadays.

Now i understand why some pregnant ladies walk like penguins.

Rukia

Anyone having pelvis pain? Abit painful to move around nowadays.

Now i understand why some pregnant ladies walk like penguins.
I will get pelvic pain and backache when i walk too much. If i sit too long, i will get butt ache. Seems like i am aching all over haha

Rukia

ya waste $$ on those useless posters n sticker only. cos not all understand words or pictures, they r blind to all this except $$ on floor.
Haha. If not then channel 8 should have a courtesy show at 8pm. Expose and interview those inconsiderate people on why they are behaving so. Haha.

I will get pelvic pain and backache when i walk too much. If i sit too long, i will get butt ache. Seems like i am aching all over haha
My pelvic pain does not come with moving around...it just hit me one morning after i wake. Now and then will pain and it does not subside!! i can't imagine i have to tolerate for another 1 month.

i am not sure if mine one is pelvis pain, everytime when stand up, i have to stand up in slow motion if not pain like sprain pain will attack me, yaya, same, now i am also walk like penguins, if walk too fast, tummy pain, haha
yup i have to stand up in slow-mo also...if not more painful. lying on bed, rolling over also will pain.
i still tend to walk too fast due to habits and several times almost trip over ><" give scare to ppl around...

climsp

Haha. If not then channel 8 should have a courtesy show at 8pm. Expose and interview those inconsiderate people on why they are behaving so. Haha.

Expose & interview good idea!! :Dancing_wub:

my baby have hiccups everyday since abt 24 week. is getting longer now.

Gracecwz

Hi gemini11 and meiynn,

Thanks for the info.

how nipple could be crack during breast feed, too dry? recently i realised my nipple are like sore n red, very itchy somemore. so does it means i have to apply the nipple cream now ?

i just wonder if we apply the nipple cream during brest feed, when we need to feed the baby, we need to clean up our breast first? sorry if i ask stupid question , wahahahahahaah

10 session $600 is cheap, i check the originsjamumassage.com, 10 session $748
Hey hey, I booked origins too... Feel that they r most value for money, and more reliable than freelance. USaw on forum that some freelancers last minute back out cuz they too busy or overwhelmed. Since our edd got alot of people, I choose to be safe.

Get those nipple cream that says no need to wipe off while breastfeeding. I think most of them dun need to wipe off.

Tataro

hi grace, most probably i will book with them too, since they also included the Heated Stone Therapy, later will call n check for more details.

i am wonder if i can apply the nipple cream now, very itchy

Hey hey, I booked origins too... Feel that they r most value for money, and more reliable than freelance. USaw on forum that some freelancers last minute back out cuz they too busy or overwhelmed. Since our edd got alot of people, I choose to be safe.

Get those nipple cream that says no need to wipe off while breastfeeding. I think most of them dun need to wipe off.

Gracecwz

Yes, my baby hiccups too. Sometimes when he sticks his arms or legs outwards, my bump will become hard. Cuz I think baby like me, caustrophobic. Now space too small for him, he trying to stretch to get more space. :x

cn211279

Hi,
32 weeks now and experiencing pelvic pain as well which is very irritating... So I alternate between sitting down and walking around. I think my boss also wonders why I have been walking around more often nowadays. 3 weeks more to go and counting down....
Nipple cream can be applied before giving birth. In fact, I remember reading somewhere that it helps to prevent sore nipples if you apply nipple cream a month before birth. And there is no need to wipe the nipple cream off before feeding the baby.

miracle25

I've not pack cause I m in wk 31 only. But I've got most of the stuffs. I even bog maternity pad from Mother care, it has wing, bt ex... I decided I shld pamper myself a little after birth...

I've gain abt 7kg bt bb is only 1.1kg...:(
same here, I've not packed but got most of the things.. overall I've gained about 7.8kg since the 1st visit, now at 34 weeks, baby is around 2.2 to 2.4kg, so I think my own weight gained is only about 5.4kg...

miracle25

i don't have kiddy palace memeber card, so if compare to NTUC, it rather quite exp, i think next time i will go to NTUC instead.

for the maternity pad, i plan to get the night pad instead
I was hesitating whether to apply for the card at Kiddy Palace as most stuff I buy are on offer or nett price.. so might not worth it if I get the card.. yah I agree those daily necessities like shampoo, laundry detergent, powder, etc can get them from NTUC or even those neighborhood shops/ minimart e.g. Value Shop or ABC store..

maternity pads, I've got bought Kotex adhesive maternity pads and Sofy (41cm type), both from People's Park Complex.. there are afew such shops for you to compare the prices, but if u are going, go on a weekday cos weekend the crowd is terrible and people will bump into you which can be dangerous for us wif big tummy..

Tataro

Hi miracle25, agreed with you, most of the kiddy palace items are on offer price, that;s y i didnt apply the card. Since i will go to toa payoh next wed for my check up, will get the pads there.

hihi, same question as Tannie, how to tell if the bb is having hipccups, i only can felt her turing or kicking me

I felt rhythmical thuds (similar to our hiccups, just abit higher frequency) in the tummy. can be quite irritating at times....hee...whenever the hiccups come, will ask my hubby to feel it.

Hi miracle25, agreed with you, most of the kiddy palace items are on offer price, that;s y i didnt apply the card. Since i will go to toa payoh next wed for my check up, will get the pads there.

hihi, same question as Tannie, how to tell if the bb is having hipccups, i only can felt her turing or kicking me