EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Rzena

My hubby and I are planning to skip the baby shower all together. May just have a simple immediate family gathering.
As for the rest of the relatives, friends and relatives, I'm planning to give them the baby full month cupcakes or thank you gifts for those pple who give us angbaos, gifts, and those who visit us etc...
Housewarming already so tiring, baby shower I think will be even worse. Somemore with the little one to take care of, I think I'll also be tired...

Gemini11

So you are expecting the gravity to pull his head into position? Kekek so cute...
Ya... By right it should be the wat right, big head should go down easily. But I suspect maybe the head too big then got stuck at the corner. Haha. I maybe thinking too much!

climsp

Then again i dont wan him to turn to early, will feel worst. Think ill take things slow. I believe he will turn cuz his head is BIG!
Why say big head! Haiyo! Anyway dun so fast turn also good. My boy turn too fast, at 1st will be painful when he kick my ribcage area. Now I start to feel pressure at pelvis area, his legs still can kick high at ribcage area. Maybe like his daddy, bigger size. Tomolo going for checkup, will ask gynea is baby too big? My bump seem too small for him to move now.

Gemini11

Why say big head! Haiyo! Anyway dun so fast turn also good. My boy turn too fast, at 1st will be painful when he kick my ribcage area. Now I start to feel pressure at pelvis area, his legs still can kick high at ribcage area. Maybe like his daddy, bigger size. Tomolo going for checkup, will ask gynea is baby too big? My bump seem too small for him to move now.
Haha cuz his head circumference is 34cm at 31weeks n gynae says its BIG! Ya I think last few weeks than turn better don't need to suffer so long. My baby only can jerk n rub against my skin. Can't move much also.

Try bedok NTUC

Ya think it's ex also!

Oh ya I heard lavender bath oil is good for healing the stitches down there, anyone know where to get?

N anyone bought Naispan for stubborn stain on baby clothes? Hear its good. But buy from where?

Im almost done w my shopping list, just left these few items ;)

Ya... By right it should be the what right, big head should go down easily. But I suspect maybe the head too big then got stuck at the corner. Haha. I maybe thinking too much!

Maybe these articles can help to turn baby head down.
Turn, Baby, Turn
http://www.pyroenergen.com/articles/fetal-positions.htm

My gyn also taught me similar position (Japanese way) To sorta kneel down and play with other babies/toddler/husband underneath.

I only did the exercise the day before my gyn's next visit. My baby did finally turn down for that scan. Heng! Otherwise the gyn will attempt to turn the baby. I have been suffering pelvis pain ever since. LOL

Last edited:

Gemini11

Maybe these articles can help to turn baby head down.
Turn, Baby, Turn
Fetal Positions

My gyn also taught me similar position (Japanese way) To sorta kneel down and play with other babies/toddler/husband underneath.

I only did the exercise the day before my gyn's next visit. My baby did finally turn down for that scan. Heng! Otherwise the gyn will attempt to turn the baby. I have been suffering pelvis pain ever since. LOL
Thanks babe I'll try ntuc for the Naispan.

Wow like tt I'll try only ard 36 weeks. Lol. Don't wan to suffer pelvis pain too early. Lol

Tannie

Sometimes they dont understand what we are going through. Some time when I get leg cramps or water retention, my hubby will immediately say I must eaten something I shouldnt. So I told him its part and parcel of pregnancy. But he still doesnt get it....
Precisely, my hubby always tell me not to take pregnancy as excuse...:bsad:

Rzena

Wow that IS big! My sis' gave birth at week 41 and her boy's head circumference was 33cm.
But he's only 3.03kg at birth.

Haha cuz his head circumference is 34cm at 31weeks n gynae says its BIG! Ya I think last few weeks than turn better dont't need to suffer so long. My baby only can jerk n rub against my skin. Can't move much also.

Meilynn

Precisely, my hubby always tell me not to take pregnancy as excuse...:bsad:
Haha, at times our hubby can be the most understanding guy in the world but at times they will tend to think we use pregnancy as an excuse.

When such times happened n it gets to me, I will tell my hubby very SWEETLY tt I hope he wil be the woman in his next life n go thru pregnancy n i will be the man beside asking her not to make excuses :) Than he will know how tough it is for us!! ;) This will usually shut him up! Lol

phoebe84

Ya those nice looking cupcakes are usually loaded with alot of sugar. Unless you all are looking at those plain cupcakes or muffins, I tried this ChocnSpice before. It tastes quite nice. But no delivery have to self collect, that is a problem.

Fresh from the oven...[/QUOTE]

Hi! Yes agreed ChoconSpice muffins are yummy!! :))

Gemini11

Haha, at times our hubby can be the most understanding guy in the world but at times they will tend to think we use pregnancy as an excuse.

When such times happened n it gets to me, I will tell my hubby very SWEETLY tt I hope he wil be the woman in his next life n go thru pregnancy n i will be the man beside asking her not to make excuses :) Than he will know how tough it is for us!! ;) This will usually shut him up! Lol
Haha i told my hubby the same thing too ;)

Meilynn

Ladies, saw alot of messages re Bb shower. Can I ask if we invite ppl to buffet, still need to give them the cake set or voucher? Yet to plan the guest list but thinking wif relatives in, ard 100 plus headcount. May end up having to hold 2 days. Juz thinking abt it super tired.

Rukia

Ladies, saw alot of messages re baby shower. Can I ask if we invite ppl to buffet, still need to give them the cake set or voucher? Yet to plan the guest list but thinking with relatives in, around 100 plus headcount. May end up having to hold 2 days. just thinking about it super tired.
For baby showers i attended, i did not recieve any cake nor vouchers. Only those i did not attend, i received cake vouchers.

But i guess if you want to give voucher or cakes to guests who attended the buffet, they wont mind. But would be extra cost i guess.

Rukia

Ya... By right it should be the wat right, big head should go down easily. But I suspect maybe the head too big then got stuck at the corner. Haha. I maybe thinking too much!
Dont think your baby's head will get stuck at a corner..haha..i guess your baby is just taking some time to turn.

I was just flipping through some of my hubby's baby photo, and i realized his head also quite big. Oh nooo.. At my next checkup must ask doc about my baby's head size.

I wonder if doc can tell if baby has any hair from the scan? I was botak until about 2 yr old. I hope my baby has some hair, else i would have to buy more hats for her...

Tannie

For baby showers i attended, i did not recieve any cake nor vouchers. Only those i did not attend, i received cake vouchers.

But i guess if you want to give voucher or cakes to guests who attended the buffet, they wont mind. But would be extra cost i guess.
Yap normally those got give ang pow or gift but din turn up at the buffet will get cake or voucher...except for relatives... U will give irregardless if they attend or not... But tht oso depend on ur family cultures....

climsp

Went for checkup today! Baby 1.9kg now. I nvr gain again. Baby position is ready for natural birth. While doing some detail scan, my boy actually keep kicking the gynea's scan stick. :nah: Legs open wide apart for gynea to scan when say to confirm again on gender.. really not shy boy!

Was told if water sg broke or contraction more then5 time in 1hr then go hospital. If blood show or lesser movement can just go clinic. We ask if happen at nite, for the later 2 case can wait for next day then go clinic.

Tannie

Went for checkup today! Baby 1.9kg now. I nvr gain again. Baby position is ready for natural birth. While doing some detail scan, my boy actually keep kicking the gynea's scan stick. :nah: Legs open wide apart for gynea to scan when say to confirm again on gender.. really not shy boy!

Was told if water sg broke or contraction more then5 time in 1hr then go hospital. If blood show or lesser movement can just go clinic. We ask if happen at nite, for the later 2 case can wait for next day then go clinic.
Ha ha very cooperative boy.