EDD May 2012 Mummies!

climsp

Rukia - u very bad hor. :( laugh so loud..hahaha, i was laughing at it after realised when other mention also. then i try post another one. it seems to auto correct my H B to husband.

the whole panty liner is wet, i change to normal pad now. abit wet now.

Rukia

Rukia - u very bad hor. :( laugh so loud..hahaha, i was laughing at it after realised when other mention also. then i try post another one. it seems to auto correct my H B to husband.

the whole panty liner is wet, i change to normal pad now. abit wet now.
Oh..sounds like leaking. Did you call your gynae?

Tataro

Does it means Leaking = water bag burst?

So far I only have backache when I sleep, but my itchiness is still hunting me 24 hrs per day, hope can get better soon. Another 7 weeks to go, can't wait for it.

Tannie, I also haven't get breast pump yet, dunno wanna get the manual or electric one, n Also dunno to do use, plan to go to the baby fair at expo end of this month to take a look. Do we need to get the milk storage bag too?

bleeeee

my doc said if i squat and cough and the pad or underwear gets wet, most likely water bag broke or leak, to go to hospital within an hour.
same if i get the bloody show.

cupcakemum

Yes parking at tmc is a hassle! On day of going home, we waited about 10 min for the valet to retrieve our car. But when I was admitted to hospital, was almost 3am..so it was deserted.. Nice

cupcakemum

True..quite an investment but I think worth it if u plan to BF. Hmm u can consider the lower range of medela like me, or avent??

Double pump would take less time, but I felt it was quite bulky and exp, so I chose a single electric medela one. Ao far it's working fine.

U should go to amazon to rear customer reviews of the pumps. Lots available to read. Good luck!

Meilynn

Ladies, I juz off work. Getting very tired nowadays le. Legs swelling n getting more n more breathless. Difficulty in walking too. I walked like penguin now. At night cannot sleep well. Wholebody aching esp buttock n leg pain like nobody biz. Really counting down the days le.

Tannie

Ladies, I juz off work. Getting very tired nowadays le. Legs swelling n getting more n more breathless. Difficulty in walking too. I walked like penguin now. At night cannot sleep well. Wholebody aching esp buttock n leg pain like nobody biz. Really counting down the days le.
Wow so late... U shld go hm n rest early.

Btw, will your boss be hiring temp replacement? When will they start hiring?

Tannie

True..quite an investment but I think worth it if u plan to BF. Hmm u can consider the lower range of medela like me, or avent??

Double pump would take less time, but I felt it was quite bulky and exp, so I chose a single electric medela one. Ao far it's working fine.

U should go to amazon to rear customer reviews of the pumps. Lots available to read. Good luck!
Oh I c, thanks. I will check it out... Actually my cousin said she can pass me hers but I am concern abt hygine issue... Not sure shld I take over or get new one...

Meilynn

Wow so late... U shld go hm n rest early.

Btw, will your boss be hiring temp replacement? When will they start hiring?
Yup but yet to secure the replacement. Now very worried will end up going off wif no proper handover. My col already swamped wif lotsa work so dun think can take on mine. Been clocking in weekends too. Maybe more physically n mentally very tired so getting more stressed up