EDD May 2012 Mummies!

alotmore

Hi mummies! I have given birth to my lil fella this morning! Phew! My edd is 22 may so I'm a week early :) the whole thing started with brownish discharge with no contractions in the morning. Waited till afternoon then called gynae and he asked me to admit immediately. Put under observation only got mild contraction. Gynae ordered for a drip to fasten contraction. He came to see me at night nine plus and me still 2cm dilated. He burst the water bag and the worst started. Went for epi and this was really a relieved. To my surprise I was told to deliver 1hr after I go to delivery ward. So all in all from water bag burst to delivery, it took only 6hrs! :) I think I'm quite lucky :p
Congrats!!!

wish to have natural birth too... check up on wed baby was 3.6kg, gynae cannot confirm that whether baby can natural anot, i really will like to have natural birth but hubby worried baby too big later may have to emergency c section. Have pick the date to c section this sat.

Sweetoothz

Hi mummies! I have given birth to my lil fella this morning! Phew! My edd is 22 may so I'm a week early :) the whole thing started with brownish discharge with no contractions in the morning. Waited till afternoon then called gynae and he asked me to admit immediately. Put under observation only got mild contraction. Gynae ordered for a drip to fasten contraction. He came to see me at night nine plus and me still 2cm dilated. He burst the water bag and the worst started. Went for epi and this was really a relieved. To my surprise I was told to deliver 1hr after I go to delivery ward. So all in all from water bag burst to delivery, it took only 6hrs! :) I think I'm quite lucky :p
Congrats babe!!! 6hours??!!! Envy much!!!! Anw u have a good rest ya.

Sweetoothz

Hey ladies,
Guess me n chendolgal bb are born on the same day! Hehehe.. N so my story goes like this:

16/05 - got admitted at abt 9pm for induction as I was a little overdue. Came in w 2cm dilated. A tablet was inserted in the vjj at abt 11-ish.

17/05 - dilation check at around 8am n I was only at 5cm. The dr then decides to break my waters n I was put on a drip called oxytocin and was estimated to deliver by noon.. Bt my bb stubborn dowan to come down n dilate the cervix more n by 12 I was in so much pain! I was having major contractions w 1 min apart w no pain relieve n that's when I decided to go w the epi.
Mine was a super long labour n I only gave birth to my precious angel at 1820hrs n she was weighing 3.11kg.

Those in the waiting list.. Jia you!!!

Tataro

Hi sweetoothz, thanks for sharing. No wonder no new from u yesterday, such a long labour ya, you are a very brave mummy!! Enjoy ur motherhood !!

climsp

Hey ladies,
Guess me n chendolgal bb are born on the same day! Hehehe.. N so my story goes like this:

16/05 - got admitted at abt 9pm for induction as I was a little overdue. Came in w 2cm dilated. A tablet was inserted in the vjj at abt 11-ish.

17/05 - dilation check at around 8am n I was only at 5cm. The dr then decides to break my waters n I was put on a drip called oxytocin and was estimated to deliver by noon.. Bt my bb stubborn dowan to come down n dilate the cervix more n by 12 I was in so much pain! I was having major contractions w 1 min apart w no pain relieve n that's when I decided to go w the epi.
Mine was a super long labour n I only gave birth to my precious angel at 1820hrs n she was weighing 3.11kg.

Those in the waiting list.. Jia you!!!
Congratz!! Take care!!

climsp

Update list
cn211279 - 18 May - Thomson Medical Center
reddevil - 21 may - singapore general hospital
AngelaNg - 21 may - Thomson Medical Center
alotmore- 24 May - Thomson Medical Center
Rzena - 25 may - mt A
climsp - 26 may - mount A
twentydec - 27 May - Thomson Medical Center
Tannie - 28 may - Thomson Medical Center
Gracecwz - 28 may - mt a
selineleow - 28 may - Thomson Medical Center

Last edited:
Hi mummies,

My water bag has burst this morning at 4.30 n reached hospital around 5.10am. But only 1.5cm dilation. Now on drip n layer will be induce at 11am. Gynea expected will delivery at Tonight or tomorrow morning. Took the epi already n leg is very heavy now...Anne need to wait for another 10 hrs more... :) but feel very excited

Rzena

Well done Sweetoothz and All the best clearbluesky!

Today's my last day of work.... and also the last day of Week 39. Moving on to the final week tomorrow! Hoping my baby comes out within these 2 days! Jiayou baobei... mummy can't wait to hold u in my arms... ;)

Tataro

cn211279 - 18 May - Thomson Medical Center
reddevil - 21 may - singapore general hospital
AngelaNg - 21 may - Thomson Medical Center
alotmore- 24 May - Thomson Medical Center
Rzena - 25 may - mt A
climsp - 26 may - mount A
twentydec - 27 May - Thomson Medical Center
Tannie - 28 may - Thomson Medical Center
Tataro - 28 may - mt a
Gracecwz - 28 may - mt a
selineleow - 28 may - Thomson Medical Center

cn211279, today is your EDD wor
Good luck clearbluesky. Congrats Chendolgal n sweethtoothz

Thanks all mummies... We Kia you together . Waiting game on the bed with no mobility is really a torture ... But since water bag burst need to admitted .. Work hard for my little precious!!

All the best to other mummies on the waiting list :)

Tataro

wah clearbluesky, you still can usehp? btw, we need to take the epi at the early stage of labour? it can last for so many hrs?

Thanks all mummies... We Kia you together . Waiting game on the bed with no mobility is really a torture ... But since water bag burst need to admitted .. Work hard for my little precious!!

All the best to other mummies on the waiting list :)