Edd nov 2011

Yishunmum

Hi all Nov mummies,

I guess I'm e oldest mum:) expecting my 3rd child edd 29th nov 2011. Had 2 boys eldest one in p4 this year. I'm expecting a girl this time, finally:) I'll be delivering in MAH. Though this is my 3rd pregnancy, still, I'm feeling e butterflies as e date draws closer...

Wish all have a smooth delivery. Jia you:)

durianfan

Hi all Nov mummies,

I guess I'm e oldest mum:) expecting my 3rd child edd 29th nov 2011. Had 2 boys eldest one in p4 this year. I'm expecting a girl this time, finally:) I'll be delivering in MAH. Though this is my 3rd pregnancy, still, I'm feeling e butterflies as e date draws closer...

Wish all have a smooth delivery. Jia you:)
Hi yishunmum,

welcome to the club :Dancing_tongue:you may be the "oldest" in terms of experience lah.. expecting your 3rd bb.. can share lots of your experiences with us.. keke..

I am an old mum and expecting my first baby due on 26/11 and will deliver at TMC.

Sunnybear

Greetings to all mummies,
Congrats to all mummies who have popped, so envy!
I'm new to this forum too, my Edd is 26 Nov and am expecting my first baby girl gg to deliver at Kkh. Went for check up last week at abt 37 weeks baby already 2.8 kg but head not engaged yet & cervix not dilated too. but gynae said my water level had dropped quite abit. Will be seeing doc again this thurs, hopefully everything will be alright. Am now struggling to recover from my flu since last week hope don't have to give birth when I'm sick.

hotmilktea

Aiyo, y u always call urself old mum!!!!
Young or old, we will all be supermum!

Waking up at 2am, 4am and 7am is really not easy :(
Sometimes I feed until my eyes can't open anymore. Then some more got to burp him and he took forever to burp
And then he refuse to sleep and stunt patterns. Change diaper Liao immediately wet or poo again. Few times pee when taking the diaper out and wet the bed :x. Tsk tsk
Tsk. I feel I age 5 yrs in 2 weeks Liao.

Btw, how to lose weight fast fast? I only lost 6kg and my massage finish already the tummy still flabby.
I got 5.5kg more to lose. How how how!!!

Hi yishunmum,

welcome to the club :Dancing_tongue:you may be the "oldest" in terms of experience lah.. expecting your 3rd bb.. can share lots of your experiences with us.. keke..

I am an old mum and expecting my first baby due on 26/11 and will deliver at TMC.

michellekartini

Hi Fellow Mums

Nice to see the fellow mums who are expecting
Newborns in Nov 2011 :)

My EDD is 11 Nov 2011 with gynae Dr Adrian Woodsworth.
Delivering at TMC.

Baby is 3.530kg at 37 weeks scan on 29 Oct according to gynae.
Big baby girl lol.

Later 6pm meeting gynae for I think final check up.

Rgds

YATIE75

Hello mummies ...
Just come back from my check up and great to know that bb is active and now weighing 3.4kgs at 37 weeks+2 days gestation. Had my cervix check and happy to know that i am 2cm dilated ... so its really gg to be waiting game for me .... :):Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::wink:

missyqiqi

Ahyo everyone is dilated except me!! haha.. yesterday went for gynae check, baby weight ~ 3.2kg at 38 weeks. Not dilated yet.. T.T.. so got to wait and wait..

Jia you all mommy!

hotmilktea

all about to pop mummies,

pls pls pls eat all u can, sleep all u can. after u pop there is no rest liao. even during confinement now i m super busy and tired frm feeding etc.

:(

YATIE75

Ahyo everyone is dilated except me!! haha.. yesterday went for gynae check, baby weight ~ 3.2kg at 38 weeks. Not dilated yet.. T.T.. so got to wait and wait..

Jia you all mommy!
Hi Missyqiqi ....
dont stress yrself k ... just relax .... if this is yr first pregnancy it might take a bit longer . As for my first pregnancy , i have to go for induction at 40weeks gestation as my cervix didn't dilate at all

Hello mummies ...
Just come back from my check up and great to know that baby is active and now weighing 3.4kgs at 37 weeks+2 days gestation. Had my cervix check and happy to know that i am 2cm dilated ... so its really gg to be waiting game for me .... :):Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::wink:
Hey YATIE75.....I'm oso 37wks +2 days today.....juz came bck fm check up....bb only abt 2.4kg.....I'm 1cm dilated.....very likely hv to induce by this wk cos bb's growth slows down again.....did a CTG to monitor bb's heartbeat n my contractions....my contractions comes every 10 to 15 mins or so.....

bangalah

Jia you all mommy!
Me too.. already week 39 n i dun feel any symptoms yet. Making me so anxious...

YATIE75

Hey YATIE75.....I'm oso 37wks +2 days today.....juz came bck fm check up....bb only abt 2.4kg.....I'm 1cm dilated.....very likely hv to induce by this wk cos bb's growth slows down again.....did a CTG to monitor bb's heartbeat n my contractions....my contractions comes every 10 to 15 mins or so.....
Wow yr contraction interval was quite near already .... Guess you will b in labour tonite ....

This happens to me with my 2nd pregnancy. Got my contraction every 15mins , called gynae n ask me to see him at PEH. Gynae chk n told me am 4cm dilated. After 2 hrs my son was born... Hehehe that was the fastest labour I had compared to my first son which I had 16hr f labour pain

echua

Hi all mummies,

i have some baby items to let go and some plus size clothing and some other stuff. all brand new otherwise stated.

if you dont mind taking a look in it. please leave me a message in my inbox so that i can pass you the link to view the item.

thank :D

hotmilktea

Congrats!
hope everything is good and well for u!

My baby is 3 weeks today, and going thru this growth spurt nonsense.
I hardly sleep at night as he is very awake and fussy now, also quite
Sticky to me.

Am so glad confinement will be over in a week! Sweat like a pig all the time!

Hi all, I had induction on 2 nov & finally delivered on 3 nov....
Mine is natural delivery with epidural.

Yishunmum

Hey YATIE75.....I'm also 37wks +2 days today.....just came bck fm check up....baby only about 2.4kg.....I'm 1cm dilated.....very likely have to induce by this wk cos baby's growth slows down again.....did a CTG to monitor baby's heartbeat n my contractions....my contractions comes every 10 to 15 mins or so.....

Hi lady luck,
I went for my 37th week checkup on 8th nov n my girl merely weighs 2.3kg. My gynae also suggest inducement next week if she still dun put on weight. I'm making my last effort to try eating more protein rich food n drinking more milk. Hopefully to up get weight to 2.5kg by next week. Jia you.

Mummy to Baby V

Hihi Mummies!
I delivered on 7 Nov at 10.52pm, that's my lunar birthday, best birthday present indeed. :)
Labour was super fast, only 1.5 hours upon reaching hospital. Compared to 29 hours for first baby.
And managed to do it with no pain relief at all, quite an unforgettable experience, especially the last few super-powerful contractions.

Now exclusively breastfeeding and hoping that baby wouldn't get jaundice. Looks yellowish today though, so got to keep feeding him every 2 hours, even if that means waking him up with a wet handkerchief.

All the best to you!

Sherwawa

Hello everyone,

Gd to see u mummies again after 1 wk. I saw Many new updates. I was really down since my boy was born n was like a zombie. Today I felt much beta:) my hospitalization was full of hiccups n every time Wen I managed to get over one obstacle another one will emerged. The whole thing was draining me out. In a nutshell, my bb was admitted to NIcU for 5 days, his scalp was cut by my dr during my c-section n den he was down wif jaundice. I received less den expected service in MAH. Last but not least, I gt wound infection n it was really gross. It oozed so much fluid dat it soaked through my dressing, pajamas n even dripped onto the floor. My dr gv me some gauze n instructed me to squeeze the fluid out 3 times a day. Everytime, I squeeze the wound the more depress I get....

I got 2 more weeks to go for my confinement. I'm like Hotmilktea, perspire a lot. I feel like a trishaw man cos I always ve a small towel wif me to dry out my perspiration. I'm also unable to latch so gt to pump n bottle feed.. Very tiring. Someone asked if my husband was ard for Wen I delivered. Yes he was ard but 10days after I delivered he had gone back. Sometimes, I felt like a single mother.

Btw, for those who had epidural do u find it scary? I had epidural n I found it so scary... Since most of us r private patients, from my experience I think it is very impt to choose Yr pediatrician b4 u deliver n inform Yr obs.

All the best, every one..

MummyJan

Congrats!
hope everything is good and well for you!

My baby is 3 weeks today, and going thru this growth spurt nonsense.
I hardly sleep at night as he is very awake and fussy now, also quite
Sticky to me.

Am so glad confinement will be over in a week! Sweat like a pig all the time!
So envious of u, mine is juz the beginning....
Really feel like shaving off all my hair!!

vis

sherwawa,

hope u are feeling better now. n rest more while u can.
dun stress yrself too much k? most impt u and bb are fine now. :)

me too perspire alot and hair itchy somemore.. cant wait for confinement to be over. counting down to e last day.