Edd nov 2011

hotmilktea

It's really tough looking after a baby. Totally no sleep at night, day time try to sleep when he sleep. But still need to wake up 2-3hr to feed or pump milk out. Now my mum is with me, after confinement I m alone. When he sleep is the time I hv to wash his clothes n do some cleaning... A lot of things. Still got to prepare own meal, if not I m breastfeeding, I can don't eat or just eat watever available. I really dunno hw to cook when I m alone. Baby so fussy sometimes really makes me crazy, even change diaper also sweat coz he struggle and is like a war.
:(

Vivic

I am wondering 11-11-2011, how many babies are born on this day. It's a lucky day. I believe all hospital OT & delivery room muz be very busy today...:001_302:

missyqiqi

Yatie75: that's what I scared, don't want to induce if I'm not dilated, will be damm painful and long process so hopefully before my next visit my cervix is dilated, or even best give birth already haha.. keeping my fingers and toes cross.. :p

bangalah: let's jia you together!!

mummyjan: congrats!! :D must take care and rest well!

Mievee: congrats!! wah that's a very good present!!

Sherwawa: no depress ok, jia you!! If I'm u I also hope my hubby will stay longer, but if he really can't, then try to get more support from ur relatives yah! Or give ur hubby a call everyday, to share ur stress etc.. otherwise easily go depress wor!

Sianz.. i still haven't pop.. =.="

Hi mummies,

I've juz given birth to my baby boy on 10 Nov in Mount Alvernia. I was 37 wks + 3 days. Baby weighs 2.36kg.

My gynae broke my water bag at 9am n started the inducing via iv drip. I told myself I will tahan the contractions cos I do not wish to hv epidural. Towards the end when the contractions came every min or so, the pain was too excruciating that I hv to ask for epidural. Epidural was received at 345pm. 10 mins later, I couldn't feel anything fm the waist down. Baby was born at 5.44pm via assisted delivery with epidural.

I suffered fm very bad shivering n nauseous fm the side effects of the epidural. I lost all sensations fm the waist down that I couldn't push properly. Which was y vacuum was used to aid in taking baby out.

I'm due to discharge fm hospital in 2 hrs time but was told by the PD that baby has got slight jaundice. Waiting for blood test results now n hope baby can come hme together with me n hubby later.

YuXuaN

So many new updates! Congrats to all Nov mummies who have already popped! So nice to be able to carry your baby in your arms.

missyqiqi: your baby is due soon le...jiayou! :Dancing_wub:

ladyluck: our EDD is just 1 day apart...but you have already popped! wondering when is my turn...

I'm 37 weeks 5 days alrdy. Hoping to have natural delivery (coz i'm prone to keloids scarring), but may have to opt for C-section coz baby's head still not engaged plus he has a big head. Gotta see what gynae says this Thurs. :tsad:

didy

Thanks everyone.. Today I felt beta:)
hi sherwawa, how are you feeling today and how are you coping with baby? my hubby came back for 3 weeks.. and now 3 weeks have passed, and its time for him to fly back to germany again. :( i feel sad, naturally.. but i am glad that i still have my MIL's help and support until hubby comes back in early jan 2012. i also told my hubby i feel like a single mum. :(

i guess its never easy on us mummies, but we just have to persist on to give the best to our babies. :)

So many new updates! Congrats to all Nov mummies who have already popped! So nice to be able to carry your baby in your arms.

missyqiqi: your baby is due soon ...jiayou! :Dancing_wub:

ladyluck: our EDD is just 1 day apart...but you have already popped! wondering when is my turn...

I'm 37 weeks 5 days alrdy. Hoping to have natural delivery (coz i'm prone to keloids scarring), but may have to opt for C-section coz baby's head still not engaged plus he has a big head. Gotta see what gynae says this Thurs. :tsad:
Hi YuXuan,

I would love to carry my baby till full term but too bad he needs to b induced 3 wks earlier.....he's 5 days old now....thank god he's ok.....juz some slight jaundice which needs to b monitored these few days.

YATIE75

Hi mummies ....
I hv safely delivered my princess on 11.11.11 @ 10.48am @ PEH without any assistance or pain reliever... It was quite a fast delivery. Had my contraction started from about 2.30pm on 10.11.11 and I was at work at that time , and the contraction interval was for every hour for few seconds so called my hubby to fetch me from work before any unwanted things happen at work. Abt 4 pm went back home , take my bath and my dinner ... Still resting at home enduring the contraction. At abt 8.30 am my contraction was really bad and it comes in every 10 mins so decided to go to hospital and informed ny gynae on my way there... Reached PEH abt 9.30 am an was pushed straight to labour ward and was actually 7cm dilated already .. At 10.40 I was fully dilated and my gynae is already with n start my pushing exercise. With 2 pushes my little chubby princess was born weighing 3.625kgs , 51cm in height and head circumference of 33cm. My gynae inform me that my little princess really wants this special date cos she is just 37 weeks 3 day gestation ...

durianfan

Congratulations to Mummyjan, mievee, ladyluck & yatie :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

do have a good rest and enjoy bonding with your babies :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

Sherwawa

Diddy: thanks for ur encouragement. I do feel much beta compared to last wk.

Yatie: You gt the perfect delivery process! So smooth n short... N u managed without pain relief! You gt a big princess too.

Missyqiqi: ve u popped yet? Yr EDD is 12 nov, rite ?

YATIE75

Diddy: thanks for ur encouragement. I do feel much beta compared to last wk.

Yatie: You gt the perfect delivery process! So smooth n short... N u managed without pain relief! You gt a big princess too.

Missyqiqi: ve u popped yet? Yr EDD is 12 nov, rite ?
Hi sherwana ,

Thks and yes she's the biggest among my 3 children indeed .. Hehehe .....

MummyJan

Missyqiqi: Hav u delivered? Mine was delivered exactly on my edd date after inserting med for induce on 2 nov nite followed by drip in the morning. The process is long & tiring. I was admitted in mah on 1 nov due to bleeding. Mah was shortage of bed & I was referred to glene instead. My doc do nt allowed me to discharge & was being warded for observation as my cervix had deliated abt 1.5cm. I was pushed into the delivery ward on 3 nov morning & cervix opened only 2cm before on drip(super slow). My gynea advice me on epidural as she thinks tt no pt of going through the pain if latter I decided. Luckily I took her advice, I do not feel any pain throughout the process juz tt I was too hungry no strength to push further.
Hotmilktea: Looking after baby is indeed not easy esp. the 1st week. I am almost crying evryday & felt so lost. Bt feeling much better nw. Hope u r coping well too....

hotmilktea

Hi mummyjan
its extremely exhausting right ? how is ur baby so far ? are u on total breast feed?

at times i feel like giving up breastfeed coz it is so exhausting, having to wake up every 2 hr to pump or latch my boy. but i guess what is really pushing me to give up is the explosive poo, everytime i just clean up, he poo again, then i got to start all the clean up once again. and my boy hates changing diaper, every change is a struggle and a war. he yell, cry, kick and it makes the cleaning much more difficult. and as if not enough work, he merlion out the milk, and then i got to change a new top for him and wipe him. and all this takes like 1.5hr including feed, then by the time he is ready to sleep, in another 30mins comes a feed or the need to pump. and i sweat like a pig , and i can only shower once a day during confinement, cant wait to end this week.

my boy is really fussy at night time, this growth spurt nonsense is really no nonsense :(
soooo tiring oh my god.

Missyqiqi: Hav u delivered? Mine was delivered exactly on my edd date after inserting med for induce on 2 nov nite followed by drip in the morning. The process is long & tiring. I was admitted in mah on 1 nov due to bleeding. Mah was shortage of bed & I was referred to glene instead. My doc do nt allowed me to discharge & was being warded for observation as my cervix had deliated abt 1.5cm. I was pushed into the delivery ward on 3 nov morning & cervix opened only 2cm before on drip(super slow). My gynea advice me on epidural as she thinks tt no pt of going through the pain if latter I decided. Luckily I took her advice, I do not feel any pain throughout the process juz tt I was too hungry no strength to push further.
Hotmilktea: Looking after baby is indeed not easy esp. the 1st week. I am almost crying evryday & felt so lost. Bt feeling much better nw. Hope u r coping well too....

Sherwawa

Mummyjan: I was also admitted to MAH on 1 nov at 9am! There was no bed available n I was brought to a bed which was occupied by another patient. The bed was vacant at that time cos the patient was at the operating theatre. The patient's belongings were all over the bed and the hospital staff brought me there to "rest" temporary while I waited for my preferred bed. Gosh, I d nt knw dat they r fully booked dat Dey referred u to glen E. So Wen u r in glen E do u pay Glen E hospital rates or MAH rates?

missyqiqi

Hi mommies!!

Initially my EDD was 19 nov but my doc said will be one week earlier so change to 12 nov end up nothing happen!!!

Just went to see doctor today (wed), my cervix is not dilated! =.= he said maybe got to wait another one more week.

But guess what my water bag burst around 10plus, so right now I'm lying down at KKH waiting for the right timing. No pain for now only got contractions. So excited!! :D

hotmilktea

Jia you !!!!!!!!

hi mommies!!

Initially my edd was 19 nov but my doc said will be one week earlier so change to 12 nov end up nothing happen!!!

Just went to see doctor today (wed), my cervix is not dilated! =.= he said maybe got to wait another one more week.

But guess what my water bag burst around 10plus, so right now i'm lying down at kkh waiting for the right timing. No pain for now only got contractions. So excited!! :d