Edd nov 2011

shebride

Good day to all mummies!

Rainy weather these few days, do be careful of the wet and slippery floor. Would like to ask all mummies whether your have any recommendation for baby shampoo and body wash?

Thanks in advance! :D

Sherwawa

Good day to all mummies!

Rainy weather these few days, do be careful of the wet and slippery floor. Would like to ask all mummies whether your have any recommendation for baby shampoo and body wash?

I plan to use J & J 5.5 body wash co's of the ph level and it's soap free. It's also Gd value for money only $5.20 per bottle.

durianfan

Good day to all mummies!

I was given a free bottle of Avent baby shampoo and body wash with the purchase of the breast pump. Will try that out first. Subsequently, I plan to use J & J too.

eejess

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hi mummies, I'm letting go 2 packs of pampers (newborn) at $7/pack as my baby has outgrown from it.

Retail price at $8.60.

Collection in the east side.

Kindly PM me if keen. Thks!!
[/FONT]

escago

Good day to all mummies!

I bought Avent baby shampoo and body wash as well as Sebamed trial pack (where they have small bottles of shampoo, body wash, etc). Just wanna try try and see which one suitable as my friend told me her bb got very sensitive skin, so she recommended these two brands to me.

hotmilktea

I bought the brand call buds baby, is organic product and got free range I.e new born, toddler, sensitive skin.
Can find at taka basement.

Good day to all mummies!

mrswan

Hi didy,

Yes im walking really very slow now, ah ma oso faster than me haiz... now hardly go out during weekend, rest rest rest!!!

woah... take care, mrswan! now i walk really very slowly.. and the most i can take is 1.5hr of walking without sitting. by that time my lower back will be aching the most.

by the way will we still have water retention after delivery? i really cannot take it anymore.. i can't even wear my watch now! :(

mrswan

Hi qiqi,

Mine is a girl, 26 Nov at MAH

Dont feel useless, must share with husband and let them feel how we feel. Pregnant is really very xinku, cannot suffer alone, will get depression. Anyway you have a great husband *envy* hehe~~~

hello mommy here's the updated list!

Finish my appointment to orthopedic and physiotherapy today. Can't do much because can't do x-ray or MRI, so just physiotherapy. The therapist almost had his eyes pop out when he found out how I injured myself, but thank god I'm not doing all the carry and squatting anymore, otherwise he going to struggle me.

Today I cried coz felt useless, because pass few weeks, my hubby has been fetching me to and fro from work. To work is ok, but after work is an issue because he work late and sometimes make client at after office hours. So pass week I have arrange to meet my friends or accompany for his appointment which he try to arrange the timing which suits all of us.

But tmr he really can't fetch him home, so he ask me what plans I have. I told him nothing but I can go home myself. But he said how am I going to go home myself, coz I can't stand for more than 10mins, so imaging if nobody going to give seats to me (or snatch seats from me which I encounter twice under my nose, some people just couldn't be bother). I said its okay. Can't remember what exactly my hubby said, but too me is kind of sensitive and I feel even more useless, I started crying. When the doctor saw me, he ask me is it because of pain I cried, i told him no, and brush it off by smiling.

After seeing doctor, hubby feel bad he bring me to eat my fav food while waiting for physio, I cried again while eating. Actually until now, I still feel upset and bad.

After my left leg numbness issues, I can't remember how many times I cried for feeling useless and this time round is worse.

My colleague keep on asking me to take early maternity leave, but I really don't want, coz I don't want stay at home do nothing and I think I will feel even more upset..

Although I really enjoy my pregnancy even up to now, how I wish nov will come faster, don't want my baby come out to fast because to early not good for baby also.. haiz.. trying to think positive and happy, so scared that it will affect my baby.

ok enough of my ranting, mommies, just learn something from the therapist today, he ask me to do some pelvic exercise to strengthen the pelvic muscle so u wouldn't feel so heavy or straining. For pain he suggest hot compress for 10 mins, more than 10 mins will be no use. And also kegel exercise
Basic Exercises for Pregnant Women

maybe u gals want to try it out, and see if it works, and also he said is good for smooth delivery also. :)

mrswan

Hi mummies,

I told my boss I will start my maternity leave in Nov, so I can get more rest at home while waiting for my precious. Try talk to your boss about this and if he/she dont allow, send him this:

"An eligible employee is entitled to absent herself from work four weeks immediately before and 12 weeks immediately after delivery, totalling 16 weeks."

Maternity Leave - Ministry of Manpower

This is under Employment Act..

Cant wait for NOV to come :001_302:

missyqiqi

I'm back.. sorry gals, my computer died on me, can't update the list for the time being. T.T

I feel much more better now after talking to my friend and emo period over. I think I'm getting very emo during pregnancy.. My mom also told me its a privilege to "experience" all this pain etc because the guys don't experience this at all.. So trying to change negative thoughts to positive thought.

hotmilktea I like ur last sentence!! :9898::9898::9898: really make my day!! Haha...

escago: I don't dare to ask them to give me the seat. I'm happy if they volunteer. But I left work place 5 mins early to beat the crowd and go by longer route so I can manage to get seat. Better then nothing. Hubby keep on msg me to see if I'm alright.

durianfan: I agree when the baby kicks, it feels so wonderful, and I try playing with her too haha.. I try to video tape down the movement also. Maybe when mood is down is nice the see and feel the movement and all the worries will be gone.. :)

I talk to my baby girl almost everyday. Mainly at night when I'm resting and before I sleep. Sometimes will sing to her also. Normally I do that when I'm alone lah haha.. otherwise I feel so funny... haha

lingx: HUGZ!!! sorry to hear about the stretchmarks but don't feel sad ok, try apply the cream and after u give birth also hopefully it will go away or lighten.

Shebride: i will be using J&J head to toe wash. Is wallet friendly and my sister is uaing it so far no issues. :)

Sebamed is good for sensitive and dry skin. my sister bought the facial one for her son, coz my nephew face a bit dry.

mrswan: congrats!! will update soon once my computer is "alive"! he's good but sometimes he talk a bit insensitive or maybe now pregnant I become more sensitive..

Btw mommies, have any one bought breast pad already? I'm looking for pigeon breast pad but the cheapest I can find is $13.90 for 60+12. Isetan can consider cheapest because of the 3% extra discount for sale items. Any idea where else can have cheaper price..

hotmilktea

I talk to my baby when he moves and also when he moves, I will tap on my tummy, he will respond back by kicking it again :)
But my hubby talks to him more! Haha and my boy also response to his voice more vigorously. I tink he dont like noisy ;p
Coz both my mum and hubby talks loud and very excited , he moves a lot.... Too noisy lah ;p

Good morning nov mummies, how are you feeling today ? How often do you talk to baby ?

missyqiqi

I talk to my baby when he moves and also when he moves, I will tap on my tummy, he will respond back by kicking it again :)
But my hubby talks to him more! Haha and my boy also response to his voice more vigorously. I tink he dont like noisy ;p
Coz both my mum and hubby talks loud and very excited , he moves a lot.... Too noisy lah ;p

I also do the same thing haha.. I also tap my tummy when she kicks. But when my hubby talk she like no response or my hubby no patience haha.. he always tried talking for less then 5 mins, she no response, he will say baby sleeping don't dusturb -.-"

Sherwawa

Good morning nov mummies, how are you feeling today ? How often do you talk to baby ?
I only talk to my bb once a day, in the morning. I would inform him e date and his EDD so dat he will nt be born prematurely. Other den dat, I use prenatal babyplus system twice a day. Oh yes, he will response bk by movingwen I tap my tummy.

shebride

Thanks all mummies for the recommendation on the baby wash!

Think I will try out the J&J head to toe wash as a start..and see how bb response to it. :)

Have a nice weekend everyone!

missyqiqi

yap just try if can't can switch to the other brand.

Btw went to carrefour expo on thur, bought 4 packets of maternity pad, quite cheap, is from Pureen. 2 packets for $12. The reviews for the maternity pad is not bad. So can buy. Is stick on, so u can pack some in ur delivery bag, because hospital provide the loop one which I find it difficult to use.

Got sell Pureen laundry for infant is selling $8 plus, quite cheap. Can stock up if u gals want to :D

Btw, I forget to check my latest EDD date the last visit, too engross with my leg issues didn't even realised that my gynae told me there's a change in my EDD. So my sister check for me (she and I having the same gynae and yes we are pregnant at the same time! Few weeks difference only). My latest EDD date is 12 Nov 2011.

I wish she will pop one day earlier so will be 11.11.11... haha.. I'm dreaming.. >.<

Last edited:

durianfan

I also do the same thing haha.. I also tap my tummy when she kicks. But when my hubby talk she like no response or my hubby no patience haha.. he always tried talking for less then 5 mins, she no response, he will say baby sleeping don't dusturb -.-"
same same. Sometimes he respond by kicking / moving again.. sometimes he doesn't.. I will talk to baby in the morning as well as when I feel his movement. Sometimes hor, if he doesn't move for quite a while, I will also ask him "baby, are you sleeping?"

wow!! your sis & you preggy at the same time.. double bundle of joy!!

janicehoon

Hi all mummies :Dancing_tongue:,

There is a free seminar on Pregancy & Beyond on next saturday 24 Sep 2011 at
Orchard Parade Hotel Antica Ballroom at Level2 from 1pm to 5pm.

If interested you may register now at the following link
STEMCORD Hope for the future

SCa5pregbeyond110824w.jpg

orchard.jpg

Last edited:

lingx

hi missyqiqi, update mine too! 28th nov, tmc. and thank you all mummies for telling me what to use to stop getting more stretchmarks. i got the oil from clarins actually, and it has lighten from deep red to light pink. just hope it will be invisible after delivery. so sad. :( have to go swimming in body suits liaozzzz :(