Edd nov 2011

escago

Congrats Vis :)
So good that you have no pain and contractions beforehand, and can even go without epidural ;) really cool!
Take good care and enjoy cuddling your baby girl :Dancing_wub:

licic

escago...Our EDD is so close!!! My hubsband doesnt allow me to go out by myself now...coz it may happen anytime ...let's wait for the big day comes!!!

escago

hey licic, you can go to page 35, there's a table that's updated by missyqiqi :) you can view the EDD of mummies in this forum.
missyqiqi's EDD is even closer to yours, just 1 day apart ;) and janicehoon is the same as yours!

Actually my hubby also dun allow me to go out alone now, must have someone to accompany me. Basically I am home bound haha..

Last edited:

durianfan

Vis,
Congratulations on the arrival of your princess :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:wow wow!! fast and natural labour!! tat's what i've been hoping for too.. pls rest well and enjoy bonding with your princess.

I'm getting excited whenever there's news of a mummy popping.. Jia you November mummies :001_302::001_302:

durianfan

Dear All Mummies and Mummies to be in Nov, I just registered here and having a baby gal EDD on 11-11-11.
I'm pretty nervous now since have decided to go for natural delievery...hopefully everything goes smoothly, and best wishes to rest of Mummies and Mummies to be. :)
Hi licic,

welcome on board :001_302: wow! your edd easy to remember..

btw, which hospital will you be delivering at ?

hotmilktea

Congrats to the new mummies !!!!!
Please get plenty of rest, as much as possible. Sleep when ur baby is sleeping is the most important !
I tried to do things when my baby sleep and got myself so shagged ESP during night feed, can really fall asleep while feeding :x

Is true that when a woman give birth, really 'harm' the body so much. I feel really tired tired.
2 weeks today since my baby is born, when see him simile, the 11.5kg weight gain, the 38 weeks of pregnancy, the rashes, the nausea all put behind already. BUT not the pain during delivery and post delivery and the dreadful confinement lah, not yet! 2 more weeks!

missyqiqi

licic: welcome to the forum!! Wah I love ur EDD date lah! hahaha so nice! :p 1 day difference from mine.

escago: haha.. u are not the only one! I also wish my baby girl will pop on that day 11.11.2011. But sometimes I wish she will pop anytime from now lolz..

So nice, u gals can get to stay at home, i got no more AL, but don't want to waste my maternity leave, so I'm still working.. very very tired.. zzZZZ

hotmilktea: ya giving birth can be very "harmful" to our body thats why its good to do a proper confinement. Jia you to all mommies!! :D

I have strong contractions this few days in the morning, wondering will I be popping soon a not.. can't wait to see my doc on the 8.. >.<

escago

wow missyqiqi, you already got strong contractions, mine is very mild and lasted for less than 1 minute kind, so makes me wonder if that is contraction or not haha. Baby has been very active this few days, moving here and there... maybe she is excited too! I am seeing gynae tomorrow, hopefully everything is fine :)

For me, my tummy already big big and I am like quite clumsy now, so gotto start maternity leave earlier to rest. But I still work from home as I am clearing my stuff, hopefully can settle by today ;)

Hey just wondering if we will meet each other in KK eh haha. Let's keep each other posted!

missyqiqi

wow missyqiqi, you already got strong contractions, mine is very mild and lasted for less than 1 minute kind, so makes me wonder if that is contraction or not haha. Baby has been very active this few days, moving here and there... maybe she is excited too! I am seeing gynae tomorrow, hopefully everything is fine :)

For me, my tummy already big big and I am like quite clumsy now, so gotto start maternity leave earlier to rest. But I still work from home as I am clearing my stuff, hopefully can settle by today ;)

ya, but my strong contractions only happen very early in the morning, like 4-6am kind of timing, so i tell my hubby i think baby will coming out in the morning.. haha *joking*

the rest of the days i have contractions but very mild only, not as strong as the one in the morning.

I wish i can take ML but my AL only 14 days, so hor better tahan don't take.. >.<

hehe.. ya see we give birth on the same day a not!! haha.. :p

Hey just wondering if we will meet each other in KK eh haha. Let's keep each other posted!

YuXuaN

Hi all Nov mummies,

I'm new to this forum. I guess I'm the last in the pack, baby boy on the way, EDD on 29 Nov, delivering at NUH. Hope to know more Nov mummies here. :)

janicehoon

Hi All Mummies,

Just want to update that i had delivered my beautiful princess thr c sect on 27/10/11 at MEH. My Confinement lady from perak arrived on 31/10/11 (my discharge day) and been taking of my baby for a week already.

My baby umbilical cord stump dries out and falls off after one week.

Currently my BM supply is low, so topping up with 60ml of NAN HA at every 3hrs intervals and her poo is soft and yellowish.

Need to massage breasts with hot towel & drinking fish bone and green papaya to increase in bm supply else if not just be feeding her with NAN HA FM.

JIA YOU ALL MUMMIES !!! :shyxxx::wong29::wong19:

Last edited:

YATIE75

Hi all Nov mummies,

I'm new to this forum. I guess I'm the last in the pack, baby boy on the way, EDD on 29 Nov, delivering at NUH. Hope to know more Nov mummies here. :)
hI YuXuan ,
Welcome to the club and yr EDD is just 1 day after mine ... heheheehe ...but i will be delivering at PEH. May all of us will have a smooth and easy delivery ... :)

YATIE75

Hi All Mummies,

Just want to update that i had delivered my beautiful princess thr c sect on 27/10/11 at MEH. My Confinement lady from perak arrived on 31/10/11 (my discharge day) and been taking of my baby for a week already.

My baby umbilical cord stump dries out and falls off after one week.

Currently my BM supply is low, so topping up with 60ml of NAN HA at every 3hrs intervals and her poo is soft and yellowish.

Need to massage breasts with hot towel & drinking fish bone and green papaya to increase in bm supply else if not just be feeding her with NAN HA FM.

JIA YOU ALL MUMMIES !!! :shyxxx::wong29::wong19:
Congrats Janice on yr newborn .... rest well and take care ..:)

missyqiqi

yuxuan: welcome and congrats!! Haha.. no worries it will be very soon even though the waiting process can be very slow ..

janicehoon: congrats!! have a good rest, and eat more!! to replenish what u have lost and increase ur milk supply for ur precious :D

YuXuaN

Thanks for all your warm welcomes! :Dancing_wub:

janicehoon: Congrats on the arrival of your bundle of joy. :)

Hi all Nov mummies,

Hi YuXuaN,

Welcome to the forum. My EDD is 1 day before yours. Will be delivering at Mount Alvernia. Start to feel kanchiong already. Hehehehe.....

vis

thanks gals for e wishes!! hope u gals have a smooth n fast delivery!!!:Dancing_tongue:

my baby gal was small weight thus need to top up fm beside my bm.
hopefully, she can gain weight soon... i hv lots of milk till i have engorgement.. but my baby gal just suckle for a few mins then stopped.. thus need to express oui n bottle feeding her. no choice :frown:
she like to sleep n sleep... hehe.. looking at my baby sleep, touched my heart n cried one day,tat i am a mother now! e feeling was so overwhelming tat i can actually cried.. i seldom cry but dunnoe why i cried sudenly. haa.

jiayou to all mummies! is nov now!! who is next?? hehe

YuXuaN

Hi YuXuaN,

Welcome to the forum. My EDD is 1 day before yours. Will be delivering at Mount Alvernia. Start to feel kanchiong already. Hehehehe.....

Hi ladyluck,
I'm getting gan chiong too. My little one is very active, he moves & makes my tummy form funny shapes...lol