EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

MummyBeL

Hi Lara,

Congratulation! :D
Thanks for the information of this month type of formula brands for Thomson.
Are you BB or feeding your baby in formula?
Cause i heard that if feeding formula @ Thomson will be charging $1 per bottle. I don't know is it true or not. :)

Mreow Mreow

Hi Mummies,
I'm going to have my c-section on the 22/10 @ Thomson. :Dancing_tongue:
Abit nervous,scare and excited. I decided to feed my baby formula due to some personal problems. :bsad:
Anyone knows this month Thomson feed what type of formula brands? Thanks.:biggrin:

Congrats on seeing ur Baby soon!!
U must be sooo excited and anticipating the day..
heehee :D

Happy for u

Jojoai

I'm not sure about the charges of bottle cos I'm full bf. tiring but worth it. Baby don't want to latch on still though. He naughty ! Lol. Now every little sound ill wake up thought he hungry. I snore also scare myself. Lol !

LaraCroft

Hi Lara,

Congratulation! :D
Thanks for the information of this month type of formula brands for Thomson.
Are you BB or feeding your baby in formula?
Cause i heard that if feeding formula @ Thomson will be charging $1 per bottle. I don't know is it true or not. :)
Hi MummyBel,
I am breastfeeding and supplementing with formula. My baby has jaundice, so she has to be fed often and poo out all those bilirubin in the system.
Not sure about the price of formula when we were there after labour but when my baby had to be readmitted for jaundice. I was charged $7-$8 depending on the type of formula. So expensive!

MummyBeL

Hi Lara,

I heard from my mom & old people said that red dates can cure jaundice.
Just take out the seeds from the red dates, boiled the red dates with water and then let the baby drink.
They said if baby boy, boiled the red dates in odd numbers, if baby girl, boiled the red dates in even numbers.
Maybe you can try it. :)

Thomson charges the formula is so expensive...
:001_07:

LaraCroft

Hi Lara,

I heard from my mom & old people said that red dates can cure jaundice.
Just take out the seeds from the red dates, boiled the red dates with water and then let the baby drink.
They said if baby boy, boiled the red dates in odd numbers, if baby girl, boiled the red dates in even numbers.
Maybe you can try it. :)

Thomson charges the formula is so expensive...
:001_07:

Thanks for the tip, MummyBeL!

PeiPei A

Peipei.. Finally have some time to come here!
She weigh 2.8kg.. Brought her to see doc coz her eyes gt a bit mild infection because I now on full breast milk and due to I eat too much heaty stuff... Lolx.. Her weight now is 3.1kg.. Still ok now doing confinement myself again. Maid made me piss purposely, especially when the day I admit to hospital! Pattern all come out, super unhygienic and dirty! Yucks!!!! She always touch her face hair and hands without washing and touch my baby!!! So I sent her back. Next is my MIL, she complain not feeling well and want go back to m'sia. Sian long story also. I find tat baby on breastmilk very fast will get hungry.. I couldn't latch on so I expressed all the milk out.. Sometimes she can drink up to 80mls for breast milk.. Normally I will feed up formula 2 times during the wee hours for her to last longer...
Hi Audrey,

Aiyo, regret to know u doing confinement alone again. Jia you!

I hav deliver on 5 oct via csect, weigh 2.68kg. Bb had lung infection and was sent to NICU for first 2days. Got jaundice too, but is doing fine now.

Bb couldn't latch on, probably prefer or confused with bottle, so I hav to express milk out every 2 to 3 hrs too... Very tiring :(

Jojoai

Yeah ! My baby also. I think cos I never bathe then smelly he don't want. Lol ! Cos 1st few days at hosp latching on wasn't a problem at all. Super tiring. I also 2 to 3 hour pump.

lpc1023

Ya, my baby also don't like latch on. My PD keep on encouraging me to latch on, but baby not cooperative. Feel very stressed. I pump every 2-3 hours also. I feel guilty when bottle feed him. Cried for few times because couldn't give him the best. Am I in post natal blue? :(

PeiPei A

Ya, my baby also don't like latch on. My PD keep on encouraging me to latch on, but baby not cooperative. Feel very stressed. I pump every 2-3 hours also. I feel guilty when bottle feed him. Cried for few times because couldn't give him the best. Am I in post natal blue? :(
I feel depress and sad bb don't latch on too...
Don't think u shld feel guilty. I asked my PD if bb is confused with bottle nipple and breast nipple as bb always bite my nipple, he said bb r smart, won't confuse, they probably lazy and find the easy way. Probably bb prefer bottle as much faster flow and seems easier for him. U still giving him the best by expressing out...

PeiPei A

Do you feel hot and sweat a lot during confinement? Read that normal to feel hot during preg, how come deliver still so hot :(
i so worry sweat will get into the milk I pump... Sweat is salty so I guess not good for bb...
Somemore hav to wear long pant, cannot contact with water often, cannot blow wind etc... These rules r making me going crazy...

lpc1023

Do you feel hot and sweat a lot during confinement? Read that normal to feel hot during preg, how come deliver still so hot :(
i so worry sweat will get into the milk I pump... Sweat is salty so I guess not good for bb...
Somemore hav to wear long pant, cannot contact with water often, cannot blow wind etc... These rules r making me going crazy...
Yup I feel hot too although today is raining day.
I skipped the rule of wearing long pants because I feel super hot although I'm in air con room. :p I wonder who create all these rule for confinement.

LaraCroft

I'm wearing sleeveless and shorts, air con on all the time and still feel hot after giving birth! My confinement lady is quite modern, but still cooks all the heaty stuff for me. I told her to stop for one day coz I got sore throat already.

LaraCroft

Also, these confinement rules started back in the old days in china, where 3/4 of the year is cold. So have to stay warm. But we are in Singapore, it is so hot and humid here.

bibikoh

Hi hi I gave birth to a lovely girl already! It was natural without epidural. Jia you to all who is waiting for their turn!!