EDD Oct 2013

spyvonne

roughly how much infant care? after 3 months can put? cos i been looking baby sitter instead. but mostly must bring to their houses and those free during tt period live very far.

doc say i might premature like anytime. so i was hoping if got infant care would be better
cos babysitters need prebook very early

its $600 for working moms and there is additional subsidy 200-540 if household income is less than 7,500.

and because u can use child's CDA account(the one that govt top up dollar for dollar), effectively we're paying half of the remainder ..correct?

joymommy

Hello Mummies,

Do any of u experience cramps on the butt area n thigh area? I have been having cramps (those type that we usually feel after jogging) since this morning.
Feeling abit worried and kiasu about it. *First time mommy*

Any advise? Is this normal?
I also have such cramps even when I was in my first trimester. So it's normal. Don't worry. It might be baby pressing on your nerves. So just speak to your bb and sayang your bb ☺

shinyshin

roughly how much infant care? after 3 months can put? cos i been looking baby sitter instead. but mostly must bring to their houses and those free during that period live very far.

doc say i might premature like anytime. so i was hoping if got infant care would be better
cos babysitters need prebook very early
hi spyvonne,
i m thking to find/ research for babysitters too.
do u have any recommendation?
thanks! :)

shinyshin

its $600 for working moms and there is additional subsidy 200-540 if household income is less than 7,500.

and because u can use child's CDA account(the one that govt top up dollar for dollar), effectively we're paying half of the remainder ..correct?
Thanks for the link! :)
do u know how much the infant care n before subsidy? >.<
normally start sending to infant care once mummy bac to work aft maternity leaves? Heehee... First time mummy here :p

hi shinyshin.. from the link, i searched a few around my area its 1200-1600...if want the branded atas kind , or near raffles place the fees can be around 2k.

i also emailed a few to ask qns like carer:baby ratio, whether got health issues outbreak etc. from the link also got info like if the centre was ever shut down coz of hfmd etc.. as well as their license expiry.

when gets closer i also want to visit the centres and see how it is like.. since i not planning to send baby to the branded kind, i dun think need to register so early.. haha..
actually my hubby want his parents to take care.. but i dun want.. coz i have nice r/ship with them and baby (1st grandchild, hubby is the only, eldest son)will change everything and i dun wan to clash w them. lol. i'm a conflict avoider!

yenleesk

mums the word:791441 said:
hi shinyshin.. from the link, i searched a few around my area its 1200-1600...if want the branded atas kind , or near raffles place the fees can be around 2k.

i also emailed a few to ask qns like carer:baby ratio, whether got health issues outbreak etc. from the link also got info like if the centre was ever shut down coz of hfmd etc.. as well as their license expiry.

when gets closer i also want to visit the centres and see how it is like.. since i not planning to send baby to the branded kind, i dun think need to register so early.. haha..
actually my hubby want his parents to take care.. but i dun want.. coz i have nice r/ship with them and baby (1st grandchild, hubby is the only, eldest son)will change everything and i dun wan to clash w them. lol. i'm a conflict avoider!

Hi mums the world, I got same situation as you. My hubby is the only son n our bb is the first grandson in the family, my mil confirmed move in to take care of my Lil one. I tried many ways to avoid that n tried to convince my hubby but failed... he got his point too as he is the only son, sooner or later my mil has to stay with us n we can't forever "avoid" that. The feeling of thinking I will stay with my mil under one roof, I feel sian...haiz....

weeeii

Any mummies experience frequent toilet visits to pee recently? Ive been going to the toilets every 15-20mins, theres a feeling like baby is 'kicking' the bladder and the pee feeling just come

spyvonne

Any mummies experience frequent toilet visits to pee recently? Ive been going to the toilets every 15-20mins, theres a feeling like baby is 'kicking' the bladder and the pee feeling just come

hi,

i experienced frequent peeing esp wee hours. also 15-20mins kind. haha
both gynaes i went say is normal.
on ur next gynae visit u can ask her check bb position too.

drink less water at night

shinyshin

Thanks mums the word!! ;)
then I thk I need to do some researches! Hmm... Lik many things to prepare n do ... >.<

haha my parents in law not possible to take care.. Else I ll prefer them to take care cos sometimes still can't 100% believe "outsiders" to really take good care of our baby..
tis is also our first baby n first grandchild.. Hmm....

now still dun hav detailed plan yet... So maybe will need to research for infant care or nanny lo... Hmm...
abit stress now... As tummy getting bigger n baby coming out soon ... >.<

spyvonne

hi spyvonne,
i m thking to find/ research for babysitters too.
do u have any recommendation?
thanks! :)
hihi!

no i dun have recomendations. i also saw some babysitters post on forum. u can search under babysitter topics on forums.
depends on ur requirements also. i found de all not willing come my house and charge very exp.
i might as well put infant care for such rates, hehe

shinyshin

hihi!

no i dun have recomendations. i also saw some babysitters post on forum. u can search under babysitter topics on forums.
depends on ur requirements also. i found de all not willing come my house and charge very exp.
i might as well put infant care for such rates, hehe
Hi hi!!
oh I see! Initially wanna find nanny is bcos I tot nanny ll b cheaper n is lik one to one, unlik infant care one carer to many babies...
oh... I also find on some forum but no much info.... Hoho

weeeii

When is the best time to start shopping for baby's stuff? i'm quite excited cause i love shopping!! I know there's a Motherhood fair at Expo next week, not sure if now its too early to shop for strollers, car seat, baby cot, accessories etc

chocobell

Haha. I going to the baby fair to see. If the things are super cheap, will still buy luh. But i will only know my gender after that fair :( else can stock up some clothes also..

I heard from most pple that the best time is to shop during mid 2nd trimester when you are feeling better from M/S, the pregnancy is more stable and you are not too heavy & tired from moving ard. But when there's a good deal, why not?

:D

weeeii

Hi mummies, i just went baby kingdom and bought a stroller, playpen/cot and car seat. They provide free delivery, so i asked them to deliver 1st week of sep

joyfulmum

Hi weeei, how much for these stuff? Hw come u don wanna wait till expo baby fair next week? Im thinking when to start buying.. will get car seat for bro in law n hubby said stoller wait till baby bigger then buy..so basically only need the cot and also breasts pumps, shower stuff.. anything im missing outm

weeeii

The good customer service made me buy on the spot haha. They gave some discounts too.

Stroller: bought Combi Miracle Turn at $690 (after disc). Like it because its light weight and manageable even if im alone carrying the baby. Its just a push click to open and close the stroller.

Car Seat: Combi Coccoro at $426 (after disc)

Cot/Playpen: Graco at $249 plus $45 for mattress. Comes with the melody player.