EDD Sep 2010

LittleWorm

Worthylady, let me know if ur girl likes Earth's Best. I am now feeding khloe Healthy Times. She like it but i find the cereals too flaky. need a lot of cereals to mix with a mere 10 ml of milk. boo
Ehh...she has mixed behaviours leh...she loves it when she took the cereal in infant care n finishes all of it (1 milk scoop) but when I gave her the same cereal at home, she seems not very interested and only took a few mouthfuls. Hehe...maybe my method she don't like - gave her FM first (ard 50-60ml) then gave her the cereal with some of the FM, finally 15-30 mins later gave her the remaining of the FM. Her teachers however started immediately with cereal mixed with H2O, then 1/2 to 1 hr later gave her abt 150ml of milk.

I can't give you a comparison whether HT or Earth's Best better as I haven't started on HT yet. Maybe you can try as many mummies in this forum seems to think it's good :)

dl28

hi.. any mummies giving the brown rice with ikan bilis. the type that come in a container.

I just want to know if anyone has started their babes on this and how is the pooping reaction.. I got a bit of shock when she pooped as if having diarrhea. but otherwise she is fine.

Jaslyn288

hello hello.. mine having tat for few wks.. she is ok wif it.. no diarrhea, normal for her..
haha.. but now i have switched to zhao mi from yu ren sheng..
nothing special, juz wanna let her try other brand stuff.. hee~~

dl28

thanks Jaslyn.. Maybe my gal just having reaction but she is fine.just that stool was very watery so i got alarmed. hehehe paranoid sets in.
i am giving her other food but she sure is one opinionated gal. :)

mrs_eg

now that you have made your appearance again..it will come alive..hows your little one doing?
Wah.... Im so touch.... :) :) :)

Well... My lady boss at home has been very active... Wans to be all over the place even when eating... (argh!)... Hates to lie down... So diaper changes are struggles and fuss... Still not sleeping thru the nite... I hav no idea why? Erm still breastfeeding... Has 2teeth... Practising her balance while standing... And starting to hate her stroller and playpen...

Hahaha hw abt u guys? Hws ur precious one doing? :)

dl28

Wah.... Im so touch.... :) :) :)

Well... My lady boss at home has been very active... Wans to be all over the place even when eating... (argh!)... Hates to lie down... So diaper changes are struggles and fuss... Still not sleeping thru the nite... I hav no idea why? Erm still breastfeeding... Has 2teeth... Practising her balance while standing... And starting to hate her stroller and playpen...

Hahaha hw abt u guys? Hws ur precious one doing? :)
well almost the same. my royal highness sure to let the whole block know when she says NO!!.. she too hates her playpen and wants to stand. i discovered her gymnastic side of her the other day. she actually leapt across my legs to reach the other side of the bed.. sigh!!!
diaper change is a battle..lol..but otherwise she is an angel..like i mentioned..woohooo we survived the 9mth journey..lol

Fiona73

Ms. 5th & 6th tooth on the way. Still can't stand but love to stand unsupported. Scream when unhappy, start to blah blah blah, love to rub her nose while eating. Same still breastfeeding, nibble during night, refuse bottle but love to snatch Jie Jie bottle.

mrs_eg

Ooo thants nice to hear ladies...

:)

Anyone intro any meat to baby yet? Chicken and pork? How u process it? And also... Anyone gav baby cheese n yogurt? Id like to know which type is safe for baby.... :)

lekdao

Ooo thants nice to hear ladies...

:)

Anyone intro any meat to baby yet? Chicken and pork? How you process it?
you can give mince pork, i usually will get the mui bak. when the porridge is cook, add the mince pork (add abit of water into the pork and stir, so the meat will not be 1 lump when cook) into the porridge and cook for about 5 mins can serve. you can also give mince chicken

And also... Anyone gav baby cheese n yogurt? Id like to know which type is safe for baby....
For cheeze mayb you wanna do a search, saw a thread mentioning diff types of cheeze.

SeptemberRay

Hi ladies...

I'm new here, actually this is my first time writing in the forum :)
I'm wondering if anyone of your little one still not start crawling yet? my boy this 28th is 10mth old but he still can't craw, is this normal? he only like to stand with support and he doesn't like to lie on his tummy.