Feeding your little ones...pls share

crystal79

i take out the papaya from the fridge for awhile before feeding.
So do u feed ur baby with those yellow mee, mee hoon, kway teow or other noodles??? i thought of trying to feed my daughter mee hoon and mee... cos always eat porridge oso boring...:001_302:

snowbear

So do you feed your baby with those yellow mee, mee hoon, kway teow or other noodles??? i thought of trying to feed my daughter mee hoon and mee... cos always eat porridge also boring...:001_302:
i tried giving her mee sua before but she doesn't like it. DH says maybe it's too different from her normal food she can't accept the texture... after all she's only been eating porridge, macaroni and pancake...

vonn81

i tried giving her mee sua before but she doesn't like it. dear husband says maybe it's too different from her normal food she can't accept the texture... after all she's only been eating porridge, macaroni and pancake...

the pancake i got try leh...the skin is abit translucent?? can see the ingredients one right??

snowbear

the pancake i got try ...the skin is abit translucent?? can see the ingredients one right??
i usually add puree to the batter so not translucent for me... :) but i think if you're adding chunks of food then some parts of it may be translucent. :)

how's the bfding coming along? Is Bianca still rejecting?

vonn81

i usually add puree to the batter so not translucent for me... :) but i think if you're adding chunks of food then some parts of it may be translucent. :)

how's the bfding coming along? Is Bianca still rejecting?
ic...

Ya up to date she is still rejecting... i have finally decided to end my breastfeeding journey today. I'm sick and had passed to her the flu...sigh...starting bf-ding journey also sick...fever...now ending also sick. is that a circle?? Hahaha
For the past 14mths, except begining zhang nan makes me sick foe 2 days...i seldom fall sick and did not take any medi at all even i have slight cough. just flash plenty of water and recover in 1day. This time is really jialat...4days liao still cannot recover somemore passed to her...so i went to see doc with her today. And decided to retire......have been feeling upset and down for the passed week. so i guess i need to make a decision.....

annie

so wat milk she taking now or totally no milk?

u bf for 14mths very wei da liao. salute. i dunno i can bf so long or not.

vonn81

so what milk she taking now or totally no milk?

you bf for 14mths very wei da . salute. i dont know i can bf so long or not.[/quote

tried dumex...enfapro...finally prediasure she is ok...but i find it abit sweet leh...wanna try similac/gain...but they dont have 400g tin one....had request for the sample took so long haven come...she cant wait liao so went to buy prediasure one lor...u have frens giving prediasure to their child?? cos i did not do research for formula .....i dint expect her to have sudden stop for BM....sigh....

Thanks ,but 14mths not long liao my target is 24mths...u will continue dont worry...that time i was thinking of weaning her off at 12mths...but end up i still continue...but sad to say she stop at 14mths lor...

annie

im planning to continue as long as she wants but i heard breast will become smaller if feed more than 1 yr? so i wonder if i should stop at 1 yr lol. my breast wasnt big in the first place.. smaller means airport liao hehe. if i dun care bout breast then maybe i will just feed her as long as she wants to...

i dun have frens taking pedisure leh. all of us breastfeed. those on formula i also never really ask wat they are taking. maybe u can post a topic here n ask see if any mothers's bb taking pedisure?

vonn81

im planning to continue as long as she wants but i heard breast will become smaller if feed more than 1 your? so i wonder if i should stop at 1 your lol. my breast wasnt big in the first place.. smaller means airport hehe. if i dont care bout breast then maybe i will just feed her as long as she wants to...

i dont have friends taking pedisure . all of us breastfeed. those on formula i also never really ask what they are taking. maybe you can post a topic here and ask see if any mothers's baby taking pedisure?

natually i think s long s we breast feed...breast will become smaller no matter how long bah...mine already sagging even b4 i stop wor...sigh....since already will change might s well let her continue??

ya was thinking about that..i saw a thread asking what milk brand the best...i see alot giving similac/gain...dunno leh

annie

hmm i dunno leh.. i dun have saggy breast as yet la. but then now breast bigger than before preggy cos got milk i guess.. but then i just read somewhere that as long as we dun feed more than 1 yr then it will be ok. feed longer than 1 yr then breast will get smaller. dunno how true...

vonn81

hmm i dont know .. i dont have saggy breast as yet . but then now breast bigger than before preggy cos got milk i guess.. but then i just read somewhere that as long as we dont feed more than 1 your then it will be ok. feed longer than 1 your then breast will get smaller. dont know how true...

then u got to decide urself lor...whether to stop b4 1yr or not...anyway BM after 1 yr will not have s much nutrients s b4...so its up to u to decide whether to stop or not to....meanwhile enjoy....

annie

yeah i heard bout that as well... since they will mostly be on solid n getting their nutrients there thus bf not as impt. its more for closeness i guess. i got to see the flow la lol. as u know, sometimes we plan to stop bf after 1 yr but somehow dunno y we just continue till bb ownself wanna wean hehe.

vonn81

yeah i heard bout that as well... since they will mostly be on solid and getting their nutrients there thus bf not as impt. its more for closeness i guess. i got to see the flow lol. as you know, sometimes we plan to stop bf after 1 your but somehow dont know why we just continue till baby ownself wanna wean hehe.

ya like me lor...hehe..

snowbear

ic...

Ya up to date she is still rejecting... i have finally decided to end my breastfeeding journey today. I'm sick and had passed to her the flu...sigh...starting bf-ding journey also sick...fever...now ending also sick. is that a circle?? Hahaha
For the past 14mths, except begining zhang nan makes me sick foe 2 days...i seldom fall sick and did not take any medi at all even i have slight cough. just flash plenty of water and recover in 1day. This time is really jialat...4days still cannot recover somemore passed to her...so i went to see doc with her today. And decided to retire......have been feeling upset and down for the passed week. so i guess i need to make a decision.....
Dun be too upset. You've tried your best already and being able to bf for 14months is already very good!!! :001_302:

I dunno abt the breasts becoming smaller thingy.. but i was just telling dh that i feel that my breasts becoming smaller.. when i first started bfding they were very big then as time went by they start to become smaller.... sad sad... :eek:

annie

yeah now i watching those videos i took when bb still not yet full mth... my breast looks HUGE! now looks normal liao... but still bigger than before i preggy la cos before preggy rather flat.. i dun wan to have anything smaller than before preggy! lol

crystal79

Hi mummies,

What food do u feed when ur baby is having high fever??? My dear daughter is having high fever since wednesday and my fren told mi dun feed her porridge cos she got fever ... sure no appetite to eat... and it will be wasted oso if she dun wan to eat, i only give her milk, bread or biscuit... isit true?? Anyone pls advise??? Thanks

annie

not true. she should be eating normally imo cos she needs the vit to recover. u should try to feed. if she really no appetite then dun force her to eat

stonston

Hi mummies,

What food do you feed when your baby is having high fever??? My dear daughter is having high fever since wednesday and my friend told mi dont feed her porridge cos she got fever ... sure no appetite to eat... and it will be wasted also if she dont want to eat, i only give her milk, bread or biscuit... isit true?? Anyone pls advise??? Thanks
When they are sick, they tend to be more lethargic and appetite will be very low.

Normally I still cook porridge, but put more water (make it more watery) and make it more tasty to appeal to my boy. He loves it when we put fresh silver fish. So when he's sick, i die die must drive ard to different markets to get fresh silver fish for him. it's nvr a waste when u r making effort to make sure ur baby eats :)

sometimes they really refuse anything except biscuit and bread then no choice. giving them something is better than nothing. my boy sometimes will reject milk also. so far we nvr resort to ribena or glucose drinks cos even when he reject milk, he'll still take cornflakes or biscuits :)