First Year birthday - Summary of all events planning/resources/locations for 1st bdae

Re: Baby's 1st Birthday Ideas..

Hi mommies,
can you please share your ideas on how you are celebrating/ have celebrated your baby's 1st birthday??
I m thinking of a Mickey Mouse themed party for my dear son in a chalet. Any ideas of where to get reasonably priced party deco??
And does anyone know where to get a personalised birthday banner printed with his photo in it??
PLEASE SHARE YOUR IDEAS...
WITH THANKS!! :red:
Hi,
how about getting your boy a personalised tee with his name on, to make this day even more memorable.

you can check up our website www.buniquestore.com

we have personalised 1st birthday tee... if u are looking at mickey mouse tee, we can customise it with mickey mouse on it. do have a look at our website.

just drop us an email if u have any enquiries.

thank u
buniquestore.com

Domique

i think u can design it and get it printed at bras basah. :)

Hi mommies,
can you please share your ideas on how you are celebrating/ have celebrated your baby's 1st birthday??
I m thinking of a Mickey Mouse themed party for my dear son in a chalet. Any ideas of where to get reasonably priced party deco??
And does anyone know where to get a personalised birthday banner printed with his photo in it??

mommyfizah

oh thanks alot mummies...will consider all your suggestions...
hmmmm my deco... let's see... i would not wanna spent more that $100.... =P

Catty

Hi mommies,
Hi, would u mind which chalet have u booked?

Was wondering why now costa sands (downtown east) got no more double storey chalet? :err:

Ting

can try SKP?

the banner, why dun u DIY yourself?
the pictures, u can print it out yourself, n design in whichever way u want.

autumn82

Hi mommies,
Hi mommy,

I just did a Mickey Mouse Theme party for Iggy too! I bought those mickey plates, cups, sievettes, goodie bags, table clothes all from the shops selling party stuffs @ Middle Road. :tlaugh:

As for banner itself, I went to Disney's website, printed and cut it out. :) For the other one, my dear husband went to search for the pic and did some photoshop editing. :)

Attachments

Ting

wow! the cake u also ordered from Nee?
very nice cake!
im sourcing for ideas for pin's 3rd birthday as well.

autumn82

wow! the cake you also ordered from Nee?
very nice cake!
im sourcing for ideas for pin's 3rd birthday as well.

I ordered from Pine Gardens but you've to get the figurines by yourself. They don't provide. And the cake is all cream... Nice.. U get to pick different flavours for 2 tiers too! :)

Ting

what r their charges like? as in arnd how much?
pin's bday still hv like 6 mths actually, but im sourcing arnd for ideas first, if not too last min.
plus must work out my budget too . :p

autumn82

what are their charges like? as in arnd how much?
pin's bday still have like 6 mths actually, but im sourcing arnd for ideas first, if not too last min.
plus must work out my budget too . :p
So far, this cake is the cheapest compared to all I have bought for Belle. This Mickey cake cost me around $120 including delivery charges but if I include the figurine price, erm.. Around $170 for whole cake. :tlaugh:

I used to order from Ecreative for all Belle's bdae cakes which cost at least $200 and above. Taste average but nice 3D cakes. :)

I like the cake Pine Garden did, but a pity they can only do the decorations with cream. :001_302:

Ting

ouhhhh icic, okay, still quite reasonable for the nice efforts on the cakes.
i just ordered a normal cartoon character cake for pin's both birthday alr 80-90 bucks.

is there a website for tt?

autumn82

ouhhhh icic, okay, still quite reasonable for the nice efforts on the cakes.
i just ordered a normal cartoon character cake for pin's both birthday already 80-90 bucks.

is there a website for that?
For that Pine Garden, think the webbie under construction. www.pgcake.com For more details, u can go down to the shop itself, they have a no. of pics and u can also further discuss with them on how u wanna design the cake. :)

Ting

icic. thanks!
shall check it out~

location is gd, at bf's home area only. haha maybe wil go check it out one weekend~

mommyfizah

hi... i booked the aloha loyang chalet...
a sea-view bungalow... it's in the civil cervice resort... =)

mommyfizah

For that Pine Garden, think the webbie under construction. www.pgcake.com For more details, you can go down to the shop itself, they have a no. of pics and you can also further discuss with them on how you wanna design the cake. :)
hi thanks for your ideas...
much appreciated..
your deco all very nice leh... anymore pics to share dear??
hehehe
btw, which part of middle road?? exact location is where??
how to go der ah?? hehee... **paiseh**
n whr is pine garden??
i was thinking of getting the cake from www.cupcakedivinity.blogspot.com
Very similar to your boy's cake...kekeke

mommyfizah

can try SKP?

the banner, why dont you DIY yourself?
the pictures, you can print it out yourself, and design in whichever way you want.
Hi ting...
Thanks for your ideas... kekeke... i mite consider a DIY banner if i can't find a suitable one... =P

autumn82

hi thanks for your ideas...
much appreciated..
your deco all very nice ... anymore pics to share dear??
hehehe
btw, which part of middle road?? exact location is where??
how to go der ?? hehee... **paiseh**
and whr is pine garden??
i was thinking of getting the cake from www.cupcakedivinity.blogspot.com
Very similar to your boy's cake...kekeke
Sorry, not much pics already coz was too bz until forgotten to take pics! :tlaugh: I also booked for Aloha chalet but that time, they closed due to H1N1!!

The building is next to Iluma, there are 3 shops sellings party stuffs. They used to be from Concourse. I saw cupcake divinity too.. But are they fully booked already? Do rem to check up whether they are free to do it soon. :)

Pine Garden is at AMK, u just click on the webbie, they have the addy and tel there. :)