First Year birthday - Summary of all events planning/resources/locations for 1st bdae

weishy

Re: Location for celebrating bb's 1st birthday

weishy,
Are u require to book the lounge? if so, how much har?

no charge at all ,cos treat as having buffet mah....so not bad a deal .:embarrassed:sorry for replying so late

saikid

my ds 1st birthday is getting closer. since my house could not accomodate all the visitors I am thinking of an alternative.
Can anyone suggest me a place... I live in yishun. A place near Yishun, Ang mo Kio, Sembawang or any other places ok for me...

Can you suggest me?????????????

Many thks

Last edited:

eZekielmummy

Re: Where to celebrate- 1st Birthday........

Hi dear any idea wat's ur budget and who u r inviting? can try out orchid country club if u hv many kids comin. can oso try Singapore for Kids 4 suggestions.

my son had his 1st @ downtown east chalet, mainly friends w babies & toddlers. had buffet dinner cos no1 wans 2 bbq d food. put all d babies in d rm cos there's aircon & pl 4 them to crawl or roll abt.

hope this helps :001_302:

EnFlor

if i am not mistaken, there is one mcdonald restrn in Ang Mo Kio near block 120+. With lots of greenary and natural setting, the place looks cool to have a small party.

anyone know the exact address ????

saikid

Thanks for your replies....
I will be inviting mostly friends with around 10-15 kids from their families ( altogether around 50-75 guests).
Can we order the birthday cake & other meals from them?

saikid

Birthday- suit

I am going to celebrate my ds's 1st birthday. What suit did you choose for your baby boy? I have lot of selections. could not decide which one to choose.
any ideas please??????????

Thanks a lot............

Last edited:

January84

1st birthday celebration!

hi mummies, come and share the 1st year celebration or how are you going to celebrate your child's first BD! Lets us share and exchange pointers here!!!

Last edited:

January84

Re: 1st birthday celebration!

My son is turning 1 in oct 08. invited my friends and relatives and asked them to bring their kids, BF/GF along to join in the fun! Since there are theme parks, swimming pool, beach, cycling, blading, why not?!

Initially we book a bangalow chalet at Tanah Merah with sea view, due to date changes, we are not able to get big chalets and hence, booked the 2 storey chalet with costa sand Pasir Ris.

3D2N with NTUC member : $290 (round off) Covers Sat/Sun/Mon.

BTW, Costa Sand East Coast is only available for foreigners to book, heard that they have renovated the place to a high class resort. . .

Made a booking slot of the date of cake wanted, self collection as this is a home based baker. AiMummy

Me gave her details on the design and decoration of my cake.
Will upload to share once party is over. . hahaha.....

Order buffet for lunch and BBQ for night.
Am getting decorations soon at the shop that sells party things in Bugis. .
cheap store compare to shopping malls. . . .

booked chalets as there are too many ppl to invite, me scare children will turn my house upside down, hehhehe, and chalet have many activities too, to keep ppl occupied.. . . instead of ppl traveling to your place for food and do nothing later.

None of my relatives stay in condo so no function room, it would be nice as air-conditioned ma...

Thought of poolside hotel, but too ex... min $50/per and min pax 30-40.

So ended with chalet instead... hahahha....

Last edited:

prettybb

i will be celebrating my son's 1st b-day at my grandma's place. as she is staying at the 1st floor. just need to rent a tables and chairs outside. hehe i have a big family..
it will be a simple celebration. already ordered and paid Barney cake and cupcakes! hehe

i still havn't buy cups/forks...hubby said too early...
but i already bought treat bags. and the goodies!!!!! hehe
i asked grandma n aunties to cook.

as this is my 1st time organisng a party. well a simple party.. i really had no idea what to do... haha

oh ya! and on the day of my son's party. in the monrg, i gotto to rush to causeway point flower shop to pump my helium balloons!

prettybb

errr... by the way.. would like to know..
later on his b-day can i give him his b-day cake/cupcake??

please advice!

January84

i will be celebrating my son's 1st b-day at my grandma's place. as she is staying at the 1st floor. just need to rent a tables and chairs outside. hehe i have a big family..
it will be a simple celebration. already ordered and paid Barney cake and cupcakes! hehe

i still havn't buy cups/forks...hubby said too early...
but i already bought treat bags. and the goodies!!!!! hehe
i asked grandma n aunties to cook.

as this is my 1st time organisng a party. well a simple party.. i really had no idea what to do... haha

oh ya! and on the day of my son's party. in the monrg, i gotto to rush to causeway point flower shop to pump my helium balloons!
wow, i haven get anyting yet except for cake and chalet! hahahah....
how much and where did your buy your balloons?

prettybb

wow, i haven get anyting yet except for cake and chalet! hahahah....
how much and where did your buy your balloons?
haha we were pretty much the same! cake n venue for party done!
but others...*scratch head*
well, for the balloons, you may want to try to go singapore motherhood forum under spree sections. but need to wait though..
if you want some ready stocks, i have a friend who has a stock in hand.. just pm. if you need her contact.

January84

haha we were pretty much the same! cake n venue for party done!
but others...*scratch head*
well, for the balloons, you may want to try to go singapore motherhood forum under spree sections. but need to wait though..
if you want some ready stocks, i have a friend who has a stock in hand.. just pm. if you need her contact.

thanks! but me still thinking of what kind of balloons to get.... no idea yet. . .

hi mummies, my gal turning 1 next mth and we are celebrating few days earlier as her actual date is a weekday and worry no one will turn up. Luckily manage to book a chalet @ JE Chevron on Friday nite.

We are planning to hv BBQ & ordering some fried rice & dessert for those elderly.

As it is a Friday, so we are throwing a dinner party. Will hv mahjong, cards games. Plan to let my gal hv her 1st swimming experience there. I will bring along her fav toys & hope some frends will bring along their kids.

I had decided to order cake frm sembwang, sun plaza. Look nice.

January84

hi mummies, my gal turning 1 next mth and we are celebrating few days earlier as her actual date is a weekday and worry no one will turn up. Luckily manage to book a chalet @ JE Chevron on Friday nite.

We are planning to hv BBQ & ordering some fried rice & dessert for those elderly.

As it is a Friday, so we are throwing a dinner party. Will hv mahjong, cards games. Plan to let my gal hv her 1st swimming experience there. I will bring along her fav toys & hope some frends will bring along their kids.

I had decided to order cake frm sembwang, sun plaza. Look nice.

hi Oct mummy! hehhehe...

what are the rates there? for Chevron.

himawari

I ll be celebrating my babe birthday with her friends at gymboree.
Cakes by the patisserie and i ll be making the goodies bag myself.
Theme is zoo adventure.
I find that its really fun to have a theme for bday or any other party so you kind of know what you want to get and how to go about decorating.