First Year birthday - Summary of all events planning/resources/locations for 1st bdae

estherlin

Re: Where to celebrate- 1st Birthday........

i done mine at Aranda country club. Beside NTUC downtown side. lots of facilities/entertainment for the kids and adult. I book the chalet, it's big and can accomodate many ppl,like a condo hse...book a nite only, coz lots of stuff to carry the next day. Dun forget u need to carry pressie home!!! hmmm order the in hse caterer, is good!!! alot of postive feedback,so come to think abt it, the price for all is reasonable, and after all the fun n messy u dun have to tidy keke

CynCyn

Re: Where to celebrate- 1st Birthday........

i done mine at Aranda country club. Beside NTUC downtown side. lots of facilities/entertainment for the kids and adult. I book the chalet, it's big and can accomodate many ppl,like a condo hse...book a nite only, coz lots of stuff to carry the next day. Dun forget u need to carry pressie home!!! hmmm order the in hse caterer, is good!!! alot of postive feedback,so come to think abt it, the price for all is reasonable, and after all the fun n messy u dun have to tidy keke
Hw much is the in hse caterer ? Thanks .

DodoTan

Re: Birthday- suit

Sorry, I know this is out of point, but fyi, to be 'dressed in your birthday suit' actually means to be 'naked' :)

Baby Gal's 1st Birthday!!! Need Help.....

Calling Mummies out there....

My bb gal's birthday coming soon in a month's time... So excited & anxious... I will be holding the celebration at my house instead of chalet.

Anyone gt any nice bakery shop & buffet catering to recommend??? hmmm....tried the cakes from Creative quite nice... any better ones? other than bdae cake & catering, anything else i had missed out?

Do share with me how u celebrate ur bb's 1st birthday. Really need advise....

Pwiincess

Re: Baby Gal's 1st Birthday!!! Need Help.....

Hi, I'm also celebrating my bb girl's first bdae party. Will be cooking and making buffet on our own. But for the cake, I intend to go to FOUR SEASONS.

Ah Cheng

Hi. For the cakes, I ordered from Melrose. Not too bad.
As for the buffet, I suggest Neo Garden. Last time I ordered from E-Creative, the buffet is not nice. I ordered 50px in the afternoon and 40px in the evening, but both portion look the same. Felt so cheated!

Hi Pwiincess,

Wow....cooking on ur own? wad dishes?? i'm too lazy to cook on my own. keke and dun think my cooking is nice too...

Hmm.....You gt try go E-Creative website to have a look at their cakes? i find their cakes unique tat's y catches my eye....

when u holding d celebration? how many pax???

Hi Ah Cheng,

Thanks for the info.....by the way, can check with u the outlet for the cake at Melrose? Any website for the Neo Garden??? Contact no u stil have it???

Any suggestions wad dishes to order for the buffet? I just tried the buffet from Creative which my frien ordered 4 her gal bdae last week...it doesnt taste nice at all.....so wun b ordering frm them...

serenelm

i juz had my ds3' buffet wif neo garden... food was quite nice... our guests love the mini soon kueh, sweet n sour fish, curry chicken n fried spring roll...

WOW......seems like the Neo Garden's food is nice...hmmm....i went to their website....the pics for their food looks delicious...

by the way, which buffet u order huh? cos i realise that their Mini Buffet doesnt come with the heater to keep the food warm....isit???

By the way, can i check with those who ordered from Neo Garden before. Is the portion of the food u ordered very little?

jlyris

Hi I attend my friends gal 1st birthday and she order a cake from pine gardens.Its call lychee martini.Its very nice.maybe u would like to check it out.

Pocoyo

Hi Just checking any mummies interested to order a tutu for your birthday girl? :p

:Dancing_wub: Also, happy celebrating your birthday mummies!

Attachments

Hi Mummies,

Any ideas where i can get party items (winnie the pooh) at a cheaper price? And where can i get those rompers of Winnie the Pooh character for my gal to wear? Cos her bdae theme is Winnie the Pooh.....

January84

Hi Mummies,

Any ideas where i can get party items (winnie the pooh) at a cheaper price? And where can i get those rompers of Winnie the Pooh character for my gal to wear? Cos her bdae theme is Winnie the Pooh.....
u can try ebay..

Queenbabe

phoebe u can go yahoo search to search for cakes , catering & winnie the pooh party items. Coz i always do that