Flooring - Tiles or Laminate?

CanCanMum

yaaa...tats why, we still thinking...too much trouble leee....also, we dont know stay where during renovation.....our furniture, sofa etc, also dont know put where.....

tear down the waredobe--super wasted !!!

evyting is $$$$ and $$$$$$$ and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

sianzzz
wardrobe can take out and reinstall somewhere deee

juz need replace the "skin" and add some members can liaooo

unless yr previous contractor did a "permanent" wardrobe type but unlikely unless u dun see any screw holes anywhere

come stay my house

baber wants to play lols~~~

lawla12

wardrobe can take out and reinstall somewhere deee

just need replace the "skin" and add some members can liaooo

unless your previous contractor did a "permanent" wardrobe type but unlikely unless you dont see any screw holes anywhere

come stay my house

baber wants to play lols~~~
u sure or not???

wait i scare i tear down ur house....LOL~

nvm lohhhh....see how long the floor can last yaaa.....next time if buy new house, confirm WONT WONT WONT WONT do laminated flooring again!!!!!!!!!!!!

autumn82

you sure or not???

wait i scare i tear down your house....LOL~

nvm lohhhh....see how long the floor can last yaaa.....next time if buy new house, confirm WONT WONT WONT WONT do laminated flooring again!!!!!!!!!!!!
lawla dearie, wat mop r u using?? Those need to turn and squeeze type? Try those sponge type, longish type. They absorb water super fast so your laminated wood shldn't be much problem to maintain..

lawla12

lawla dearie, what mop are you using?? Those need to turn and squeeze type? Try those sponge type, longish type. They absorb water super fast so your laminated wood shldn't be much problem to maintain..
ya ya...i use those normal type deee...need to squeeze deeee...

my DH oso mentioned abt the sponge mop....but after u use it for awhile, the sponge will start to break liaoooo.......then drop those small small pieces......but tat was during my mother's time......she used it b4.....DONKEY YEARS AGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

duno now, got sell those replacement of the sponge or not......

kekekekee.....i follow my mum...she use wad...i use wad...LOL~

autumn82

ya ya...i use those normal type deee...need to squeeze deeee...

my dear husband also mentioned about the sponge mop....but after you use it for awhile, the sponge will start to break liaoooo.......then drop those small small pieces......but that was during my mother's time......she used it before.....DONKEY YEARS AGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

dont know now, got sell those replacement of the sponge or not......

kekekekee.....i follow my mum...she use what...i use what...LOL~
:err: Those sponge will drop small pieces?! I've been using those mops for almost 20yrs++ wor.. I saw my mum using, so I also follow suit. :tlaugh: Never encounter tt b4.

Nowadays, NTUC sells those mops and got replacement, so don't need to change the whole mop, just buy the sponge only. U can try that, so your flooring wouldn't get too jialatz.

Mine oredi 10yr++, still fine wor... Heh.

CanCanMum

ya i used to use tat and i love it....but hubby hates it coz it cannot turn 360 degrees lols

ddink lawlaw honey bou the Cheong kind lols~~~not the wonder sponge mop kind

watsons oso got sell the real one.....not cheap tho the real mop

ya once spoilt juz get the replacement sponge.

autumn82

ya i used to use that and i love it....but hubby hates it coz it cannot turn 360 degrees lols

watsons also got sell the real one.....not cheap tho the real mop

ya once spoilt just get the replacement sponge.
Uncle nic wants mop to turn 360 deg for nuts? :p Wahahahah

Ya, I think last time called simi Roman mop or wat, from Tangs.. My late mum loves to get those stuffs from Tangs.. Zzzz.. :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

Uncle nic wants mop to turn 360 deg for nuts? :p Wahahahah

Ya, I think last time called simi Roman mop or what, from Tangs.. My late mum loves to get those stuffs from Tangs.. Zzzz.. :tlaugh:
heeeee

uncle nic wants to mop every corner!!! So we bou tat green mop from homefix DIY tat can squeeeze all tiny winy bit of droplets of water deee....but so far i dunno how to use sure entangle all dee....lols~~~so hes in charge of moppping :p

lawla12

:err: Those sponge will drop small pieces?! I've been using those mops for almost 20yrs++ .. I saw my mum using, so I also follow suit. :tlaugh: Never encounter that before.

Nowadays, NTUC sells those mops and got replacement, so dont't need to change the whole mop, just buy the sponge only. you can try that, so your flooring wouldn't get too jialatz.

Mine oredi 10yr++, still fine ... Heh.
LOL~ ...u follow ur mum....i oso follow my mum...

duno lehhh, told u tat my mum used to use it DONKEY YEARS AGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......i still rem she keep complaining.......tats y when i got my own house, i nv tot of buying it....

i saw it in shengshiong too...those blue color de mop rite?? sponge is yellow color deeeee........

lawla12

ya i used to use that and i love it....but hubby hates it coz it cannot turn 360 degrees lols

watsons also got sell the real one.....not cheap tho the real mop

ya once spoilt just get the replacement sponge.
so NTUC sell the "real" one arrr ??

wad brand ???

maybe me go peep peep....make tings easier for me too......

lawla12

heeeee

uncle nic wants to mop every corner!!! So we bou that green mop from homefix DIY that can squeeeze all tiny winy bit of droplets of water deee....but so far i dont know how to use sure entangle all dee....lols~~~so hes in charge of moppping :p
evyting oso me incharge laaaa...

DH soo busy, where got time to do housework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i oso rather he zzzz too............

sighzz.....

CanCanMum

so NTUC sell the "real" one arrr ??

what brand ???

maybe me go peep peep....make tings easier for me too......
the real mop costs at least $29.90 worrr

i bou from a hardware shop $7.90

used for less den a year and got dumped by uncle nic coz he hates something tat goes left right top bottom only wahahhahaha~~~ancient thinking brains~~~

autumn82

heeeee

uncle nic wants to mop every corner!!! So we bou that green mop from homefix DIY that can squeeeze all tiny winy bit of droplets of water deee....but so far i dont know how to use sure entangle all dee....lols~~~so hes in charge of moppping :p
Talking abt those "ancient" style mop, my aunt mentioned b4 she is using those but now the material they use is like the square sponge mop. If not comfy with those square type, maybe can try using that. I think I saw ntuc selling it too.

Wat NTUC sells is their housebrand. I bought that last yr, this yr the sponge still ok, never fall into pieces.. :p Can't rem how much I bought for, but not ex like last time.. :)

Angelmum

think I know what sponge mop you ppl talking about.
husband bot but I refused to use cos so heavy compared to normal 'hair like' mops.

Since he the one to buy but not mopping so he dumped it after hanging around for 1yr. It does make floor dry but really too heavy.... especially soaked with water n trying to pull it out to squeeze dry.

CanCanMum

Talking about those "ancient" style mop, my aunt mentioned before she is using those but now the material they use is like the square sponge mop. If not comfy with those square type, maybe can try using that. I think I saw ntuc selling it too.

what NTUC sells is their housebrand. I bought that last your, this your the sponge still ok, never fall into pieces.. :p Can't rem how much I bought for, but not ex like last time.. :)
yea yea tats the kind lorr....the "hair" is sponge but thin strips and stitched up together dee....home fix selling $29.90 dee

lawla12

yea yea tats the kind lorr....the "hair" is sponge but thin strips and stitched up together dee....home fix selling $29.90 dee

so is those Hair like sponge or WHOLE ting is rectangle sponge better???

:err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err:

autumn82

so is those Hair like sponge or WHOLE ting is rectangle sponge better???

:err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err:
Erm... they are somehow similar in material... so function shld be the same too. But ask me to use the other, I don't know.. Just like I don't how to use broom sweep, only use vacuum. :001_302: So depends on yrself.. Wahahahah. :p

autumn82

think I know what sponge mop you ppl talking about.
husband bot but I refused to use cos so heavy compared to normal 'hair like' mops.

Since he the one to buy but not mopping so he dumped it after hanging around for 1yr. It does make floor dry but really too heavy.... especially soaked with water and trying to pull it out to squeeze dry.
Heavy? How come??

lawla12

Erm... they are somehow similar in material... so function shld be the same too. But ask me to use the other, I dont't know.. Just like I dont't how to use broom sweep, only use vacuum. :001_302: So depends on yrself.. Wahahahah. :p

so i juz any those sponge mops from NTCU can liaooo laaaa????

u using wad brand??? good or not??? how much????

sunflowerlady

hi dearies

talking abt laminate flooring..

my laminate flooring is only like 3plus years. during the 2nd year, we discovered wood mites crawling on the masterbedroom wall, bedframe (wood) and those mites oso crawl into my wardrobes.i called for pest buster and hve to wash all the clothes...the pest buster said it was bcos of the toilet that could make the room to be moist environment tt cause the woodmite...im nt sure hw true...

im still hving this problem...anyone has this problem with laminate flooring???