Flooring - Tiles or Laminate?

sunflowerlady

my dear husband was saying....maybe get those steam steam dee vacuum cleaner and steam those insects....

but, he say say say onlyyyy....never buy the vacuum clearner.....zzzzz

dont know if tis can work yaaa...must ask bossie...LOL!!!!

imagine i get those pest buster to clear...now still hve...tink diffcult to clear the little monster...only solution is to replace the laminate flooring...main culprit

sunflowerlady

LOL~

i also booo see any screw lehh....

izzi inside the wardrobe ??? if its inside, then i can see screws......but horrr, i thought those screws are to support the partition deeee???

ermmm....ask bossie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL~

how much arrrr....dont know lehh....depends on what tiles you choose......need to add dismantle fees......
ya..i see inside hve some screw..dont know it is those tt darling was mentioning....

lawla12

imagine i get those pest buster to clear...now still hve...tink diffcult to clear the little monster...only solution is to replace the laminate flooring...main culprit
yaaaa..they will come back deeeeee......

but wanna renovate again..super MAA FANNNN lehh...

moreover, DH soo busy...i cant b taking leave n do evyting myself...

i will DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 1st b4 those insects die lohhhhh

sunflowerlady

3yearsssss...

thought of changing it too....super maaaa fannnnn !!!!!!! got that insect jump jump deeee...you clean it...it disappear...but after awhile, it will come back again.....zzzzzz

but the problem is...our furniture how ???? when they renovate, sure got alot of dust maaaa, even if cover my sofa, my tv etc...the dust will still b evywhere deeeee....

then where we stay ???? move here and there, super troublesome!!!!!! --you should get what i mean......

so be it lohhhhh....anyway i'm the one doing all the household chores...if dear husband not happy, HE DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
talking abt the furniture...i also don noe how....maybe put in living room or kitchen,den cover wif bedsheet..plastic sheet...

now must check the price den decide from there...

don noe where is cancan darling.....:shyxxx:

CanCanMum

darling,i want your suggestion.

now that my room is laminate flooring,living room is homogenous tile,can we remove the laminate flr and replace it to homogenous tile which is the same as the living room...but master bedroom has a built in wardrode..how?
have to dismantle the built in wardrobe to redo the flooring worhh

have to see if it can be dismantled.....actually can reuse deee

lols~~~~

CanCanMum

talking about the furniture...i also dont know how....maybe put in living room or kitchen,then cover with bedsheet..plastic sheet...

now must check the price then decide from there...

dont know where is cancan darling.....:shyxxx:
wahahhahah~~~u seriously wanna redo arhhh?????

Angelmum

remove those insects permanently????
scary ... now I got 1 more reason to dislike laminated flooring
could it be wind cant blow in? sunshine make that room heaven for fertilisation? Since u dont use that rm, they take over lor!

sunflowerlady

no used deee....the lil monster is in my master bedroom ...a used room yet they attacked my room...

dearie, those room tt is unused,aft mop u hve to open door to dry the flr 1st..somtimes oso hve to open door to air the room..lil monster like cosy room which is undisturbed.

lawla12

no used deee....the lil monster is in my master bedroom ...a used room yet they attacked my room...

dearie, those room that is unused,after mop you hve to open door to dry the flr 1st..somtimes also hve to open door to air the room..lil monster like cosy room which is undisturbed.

tat room , the door is open....but the windows r closed deeeee......

moreover, there'r some boxes there lohhh (those boxes r there since the day we moved in cos storeroom not ready).....LOL~....say out oso paisey...hahahaaa.....:001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

sunflowerlady

that room , the door is open....but the windows are closed deeeee......

moreover, there'are some boxes there lohhh (those boxes are there since the day we moved in cos storeroom not ready).....LOL~....say out also paisey...hahahaaa.....:001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

dearie..my advise is dont keep carton box..esp with our laminate flr..really...that's what others advise me...my store room used to keep those unwanted thing in carton box when i shifted in..after the lil monster incident..i went to ntuc to get those plastic container to replace the carton box..

lawla12

dearie..my advise is dont keep carton box..esp with our laminate flr..really...that's what others advise me...my store room used to keep those unwanted thing in carton box when i shifted in..after the lil monster incident..i went to ntuc to get those plastic container to replace the carton box..

yaaa...we went toyogo bought 4 boxes leee...very very big deeeee....

but still not euff :001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

but horrrr...those boxes put there oso good.....prevent idiots from moving in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mom@home

I am having a big problem w/ ants!!! I think they nest somewhere under this parquet flooring. Really drives me nuts!!! :eek:10:I mop & wipe the floor everyday but the ants keep coming out. :nah:

Anyone has experienced the same thing? What to do lerrr besides hacking the parquet and change it to tiles?

autumn82

I am having a big problem w/ ants!!! I think they nest somewhere under this parquet flooring. Really drives me nuts!!! :eek:10:I mop & wipe the floor everyday but the ants keep coming out. :nah:

Anyone has experienced the same thing? What to do lerrr besides hacking the parquet and change it to tiles?
I do have ALOT of ants crawling on the floor at certain time of the year, and usually it comes from outside the window.. can see the trail at times.. *scary*

Wat I do is put ant baits (away from kids) and spray lots of ant spray on areas where I saw them. I do the spray only when the kids are not around and wipe it after 1 day later.

Usually they will disappear for months then come back again. :tlaugh:

Beautee

Recommendations For A Cheap & Reliable Contractor

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hello ladies!
I'm currently looking for an affordable contractor to renovate my really old flat.

I need to get the tiles done, room cupboard & kitchen cabinets hacked & taken down to replace them with decent ones instead of the current ruin i'm living in..

I do have a really tight budget though as the house is draining me of my savings..

Really appreciate some help from anyone.

I've already tried collecting information over the net & i have specific designs for the place so
i don't require an interior designer.

Any recommendations for a cheap & reliable contractor?

Thanks so much ladies!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]