Full Mth Celebration/Baby Shower - Preparation/Resources/Planning/Venue

renieee

Re: Full month celebration

some in laws are just so troublesome. Actually nowadays nobody really held a full month celebration. Mostly is own family celebration and give vouchers or cakes to relatives only.. But since your in laws reali want it, than got no choice to go ahead with the celebration.
Hmm there's some conflicts since the past.. They wan this and they wan that and they wan the best.. But they wun take out a single cent even if we are on tight budget.. Hais.. Headache.. Simply envy those with easy going PILs..

Cheyenne

Re: baby full month party,do on actual day or 1week after?

well for me, I do the official one earlier as MIL very old fashion and it is the first grandSON for them. Got to hold a 'party', invite relative over and give them cake before they left in return for the red packets.

But, for my office and mum's side of cake distribution (no party), I did it a week later. Dun want to stress out with these clashes in 2 days, so tiring after each one.

chelle

Re: baby full month party,do on actual day or 1week after?

My mum also say must do earlier, cannot do late! I just did my son full mth over Sat & Sun...tired man!

But my office cake distribution, i doing later....

JazN

Hi,

anyone has any recommendation on some nice design & affordable 1 month packages (eg cupcake, cakes, etc)

Thks!

yakii

Re: Reco for 1st month birthday

Hi,

anyone has any recommendation on some nice design & affordable 1 month packages (eg cupcake, cakes, etc)

Thks!
u can try the below link and see which one you like...i feel all not bad but i will be taking sweetest moment..cos i tried their cakes not bad

My Treasure Box - Personalized Candies, Chocolates & Gifts

Partridge Pear Fine Favours & Gifts - The Perfect Baby Birth Announcement & Full Month Gift!

Sweetest Moments ~ Celebrating your Sweetest Moments with us...

Welcome to Choz Confectionery

Sweet Surprise - Package Details

www.julianagifts.com - Product Details

serenelm

my fren ordered from sweetest moments recently... the packaging n cupcakes look really sweet... my kids loved them too...

JazN

Thanks for all the suggestions. I've ordered from sweetest moments. Pretty nice & unique compared to the norm of giving begawan solo

WEN_9117

Full Month Cakes

Hi Mummy,

Needed some advise from u all. I would like to order some cakes,Kueh or Cupcakes but dun know which 1 is better.

1) Sweet Moments
2) E Creative
3) Le Precious

Caroltpl

Re: Full Month Cakes

Hi Wen,

I ordered mine from sweetest moment.

very good service from them and their kuehs and cupcake very nice too.

yen

Hi Wen,

I just ordered my baby full mth cakes from sweetest moments as well...

The packaging n baby card very nice... the cake not bad also...

Caterer for one-month Celebration

Hi. Anyone has recommendations for cheap and good caterers for one-month celebrations? Can share?

chelle

I ordered from Choz, read abt the gd reviews in Motherhood forum.
My collegues said is ang ku kueh & marble cake is nice.
This brand is popular among the TCS artistes as well...

kenxf_03

Hi WEN_9117,

Welcome to motherhood! You may choose Sweetest Moments. Excellent service, nice packaging and nice food! :001_302:

Domique

Re: Caterer for one-month Celebration

i personally always go for neo garden. nice food and service and set up. nvr go wrong!

Re: Full month celebration

Actually i think chalet will be good. Sept may not be too "peak" so prices will not be so high. Best part is that you and your new born can have some quiet place to enjoy. Me was thinking to take chalet too as my kid due dec, meaning jan 2010. As my area no lift upgrade too...and i'm at lvl 4...so very bad for my elder to climb all the way to lvl 4...If u got civil servant friends or relatives, ask em to book for u... those goverment one big and cheap. If u going for average size chalet,buffet of 40,cakes for relatives n friends..Let say u expecting 40 guest
Chalet - 3d2n = $150 (aloha 2 bed rm)
Buffet - 40x $6 = $240 (can eat up to 50)
Cakes - 30 boxes = $300 (not all guest will take)
Total = $700+/-