Hear my story

apollo

shiseru, i dont't know what to say to console you cause as a mother, I know it's totally impossible to ask you not to worry.

I dont't really agree with your aunt that Kandang Kerbau Hospital is very and accurate in test etc... There tend to be 'mistake' here and there no matter which hospital you go to...

my friend went to Kandang Kerbau Hospital for down syndrome test and the scan shows that her baby is a dear son baby. She change a gynae, went to Thomson Medical Center to check. And the scan shows that the baby is perfectly alright! now her son is a year old alrdy...

dont't give up yet! Before you abort this baby, make sure the baby is really 'defected'.. but all mummies here wish that someone made a mistake in the report...

peacefulgal

i totally understand your feeling. i've been through this last year. my baby was diagnosed to have major heart defect during the 20th week scan. the gynae gave us two choices -

1. to terminate
2. go ahead and give birth but the baby have to be sent for immediate operation straight after birth (no guarantee he will survive)

we did not give up and seek second and third opinion. it's very painful to terminate the pregnancy especially when i need to be induced. but at least we have confirmed the defect.

go for other opinions, you might have a miracle!

hondaskoda

Alpha Male
Will pray for you!!
My wife also worry that the baby will have downsydrome but she trun out fine with lots of prayers

shiseru

Dear mummies

We have seek a second opinion with Ann Tan previously with Mount E and confirmed the defect, it was severe. My husband and I are devastated but we have decided to proceed the abortion.

This is the toughest moment, I feel like I am losing my mind, I hope I have the strength to go through this ordeal.

Last edited:

jasobias

Dear mummies

We have seek a second opinion with Ann Tan previously with Mount E and confirmed the defect, it was severe. My husband and I are devastated but we have decided to proceed the abortion.

This is the toughest moment, I feel like I am losing my mind, I hope I have the strength to go through this ordeal.
I am really very very sorry for u.Will be praying for u .Pls be strong.Its gonna be an ordeal but with Gods help u will be able to get through it.

Dear mummies

i feel really sad and sorry that you have to abort your baby, i will pray that you and and hubby will be given the strength to go through this and will be blessed with many more pregnancies soon.

YuFFie

Dear mummies

Dear shiseru, so sorry to hear your final decision. I'm sure god would bless you with another one soon. Meanwhile, pls take good care of yrself. Be strong. Your baby will understand your dilemma. *mega hugs*

Mama Ina

Shiseru,
Me jus read ur post, so sorry to hear your final decision. I'm sure god would bless you with another one soon. Let's jus pray and please take care of urself too yah..

adelynn

Dear mummies

Dar shiseru

it's sad to hear such devastating news and we all can feel for you. Please rest well and continue to support each other through this difficult time.

Domique

Be strong and go through this with support from each other - ur hubby and u! both of u will become stronger and more united together and welcome the next baby soon i bet.
Dun give up and lose hope.
Many old folks said if miscarriages were to happen its maybe note fated to be or not a good/healthy baby.
A good baby will come soon but u must be strong and take good care of your health first okay?

Dear mummies

CanCanMum

shiseru babe,

sorry to hear tat.......please do take good care of yourself after the procedure.....

.....its sad to let go.....*hUgS* :wong19:

missblue18

Dear mummies

i'm so sorry to hear this...please be strong and know that we're all praying for you...

godloved

take care and even though it's a painful decision, i am sure you will be blessed with another child in time to come..what's important now is to be strong and know that u r not alone.

sufeit0115

I am so sad to hear this & really feel very pain....the loss maybe unbearable at the moment but time will heal everything, very soon you will be blessed with another baby. Take care and be strong. Rest well my dear.

Triquetra

I'm very sorry for your loss.
Don't give up, every challenge is something to be overcome on the path that will eventually lead you to your precious child.

Please try to stay positive, take good care of yourself and rest well.

austrina

my dear... my heart sank when i came 2 know about e 2nd check confirm about e defect & e toughest decision you have 2 made 2 terminate e whole pregnancy... i know it will b hard & sad 2 let go... bt dont worry meantime take good care of your health after e procedure & i blive God will bless you w nother healthy baby in no time... pray 2 him... have faith & dont lose hope...
i will oso pray 4 your baby & may him/her b in God's hands safe & sound... *hugz*
God bless...

Last edited: