Hear my story

VELO

Thank you all the mummies for words of encouragement and blessing, you give me strength and keep me sane. It's hard to control the feeling and we find ourselves waking up and crying at night.

1 hour is like 1 day, I am losing my mind. I can't sleep well, and I can't eat.. but I am telling myself to stay calm and strong...

Dear Shiseru, my heart goes out to you and your hubby for the lost of your child. I know no words can take away the pain you are experiencing but I pray that God will help you & your hubby heal. I know all MTBs and mummy out there are rooting for you! Dont give up! Have faith!

shiseru

Thank you mummies for the word of encourage and support.

I was admitted to KK on Friday morning. After induced for 5 times, i delivered the fetus at 6.40am on Sat. The labour process was painful and without any rewards, knowing the fetus's going to die within seconds. I felt my heart tore into pieces. I have no baby to carry home...

My hubby and I took a last look at our baby. Although small but bigger than my palm, with nails and other parts nicely formed. She is our beautiful daughter and we will always love and remember her.

The whole incident has put us into depression, and we hope to find our strength back soon.

Last edited:

yellowpudding

I was admitted to KK on Friday morning. After induced for 5 times, i delivered the fetus at 6.40am on Sat. The labour process was painful and without any rewards, knowing the fetus's going to die within seconds. I felt my heart tored into pieces. I have no baby to carry home...

My hubby and I took a last look at our baby. Although small but bigger than my palm, with nails and other parts nicely formed. She is our beautiful daugther and we will always love and remember her.

The whole incident has put us into depression, and we hope to find our strength back soon.
Hugs, I do hope that you will find your strength back soon. Do rest well at the meanwhile and come onto the forum should you need listening ears dear.

Newhope

You must take good care.
Must do some confinement as well. Last time I miscarriaged, also did confinement for about 2 wks.
Build up your body and try again.
Life is full of ups and downs.
Think positive that your doc has managed to diagnose your baby condition so that her quality of life will not be compromised.

Take care.

Domique

i know its a very tough road u are facing.... it takes time to heal but pls take care of ur health.

Urs is considered u have went through delivery so must take some tonics no matter wat!

health is also very impt! mental health too.... ..

you may wish to try for baby 1-2 months later as many said its easy to get baby as u may be mire fertile. (if u 2 are feel better)

Meanwhile, dun hesitate to contact any of us if u need a listening ear. PM me if u need numbers to call...

I was admitted to KK on Friday morning. After induced for 5 times, i delivered the fetus at 6.40am on Sat. The labour process was painful and without any rewards, knowing the fetus's going to die within seconds. I felt my heart tored into pieces. I have no baby to carry home...

My hubby and I took a last look at our baby. Although small but bigger than my palm, with nails and other parts nicely formed. She is our beautiful daugther and we will always love and remember her.

CanCanMum

shiseru babe,

its a heart wrenching moment and i hope u can regain your strength and health quickly and smoothly :)

so many mummies are here to care about u, so please please recuperate and take care of your health :)
*big HUG* :wong19:

uddermummy

shiseru, I'm sure your dd loves you as much as you love her. The skies have another new star cos your little angel is up there, watching over you and your hubby.

*Big warm hug*

apollo

I hope you and ur hubby can look forward... think positively... rest well and build up ur health back again then you can have another baby soon...

Amulet

do take care of your body..

anyway, if in case u decide to keep the baby again last min, hope this blog can give u some peace...

A Mother's Journey in Faith
This boy here is born with NTD, and have achieved so much in his life now.. :)

izanyzam

Hi Shiseru..It was heart-wrenching to read your post esp the part you mentioned about looking at your baby..I myself have gone through 2 previous miscarriages..Have held both of my fetuses when i passed them out..I havent come to terms with the first loss when i experienced the second one..I know the pain that you are feeling..The pain that you and hubby are going through at this moment..Please know that we too mourn for your loss..Do take care of yourself both physically and mentally..Its easier said than done but im sure you and your hubby will find strength and comfort in each other to make it through this difficult time.

*BIG BIG HUGS FOR YOU*

hueychye79

I was admitted to KK on Friday morning. After induced for 5 times, i delivered the fetus at 6.40am on Sat. The labour process was painful and without any rewards, knowing the fetus's going to die within seconds. I felt my heart tore into pieces. I have no baby to carry home...

My hubby and I took a last look at our baby. Although small but bigger than my palm, with nails and other parts nicely formed. She is our beautiful daughter and we will always love and remember her.

Hi Shiseru, please take care yourself and do some confiment.

I understand how pain you are and I know even you have another baby also cannot replace the lost one. :embarrassed:

'HUG'....

jal

シセルさん、私も泣いていますよ!
でも、あきらめないで。ネーバーギブアップ!
私たちもシセルさんの見方なんですから!
一緒にがんばろう!!!

adelynn

*hugs*
I know this is a hard time for both you and your hubby, but please take care of yourselves and remember that there are alot of people who are rooting for you and care for you.

Your health is equally as important as taking time to mourn over your loss

autumn82

Do rest well in the meantime and talk to us if u need listening ears.. *hug*

woofy55

Dear shiseru - i guess nothing we say will make u any better... cos only time can heal... just a reminder that you still have family and frens who are concern about you.. and u can write your feeling here. Don't bottom everything down. Take very good care of yourself, and ya, do confinement build up your health again. Jiayou...

-jOanna

I feel so sad and sorry to see your post.. I suddenly felt a gush of emotions running thru me.. I hope you will be healthy and be positive as you can.. A healthy baby will come ur way..

shiseru

Hello mummies,

To those who read and replied to my thread. It has been 2 years since the horrible experience. I am blessed with a healthy baby girl. I want to believe that God has healed and brought her back to us, she looks so much like Rino.. my precious angel whom i had lost 2 years ago.

I want to thank you to those who pm-ed me to send regards and asked how i was coping after my loss. Thank you very much...

MummySerene

Hi Shiseru,

This is the first time that I am replying to forum. I read your story because I am having the same problem now. I couldn't sleep at night and couldn't eat and the waiting to remove is a real torture. I am looking for strength and reading for people's experience in similar cases. I don't know why such things are happening to me, I have no choice but to accept whatever fate want me to play in.

I am also glad that you have gotten a new an healthy daughter this time, giving me the strength that my next baby will be healthy also.

Take care.

shiseru

I am so sorry... Serene

Please if you need support and listening ears, feel free to email me cecillum@yahoo.com

Hi Shiseru,

This is the first time that I am replying to forum. I read your story because I am having the same problem now. I couldn't sleep at night and couldn't eat and the waiting to remove is a real torture. I am looking for strength and reading for people's experience in similar cases. I dont't know why such things are happening to me, I have no choice but to accept whatever fate want me to play in.

I am also glad that you have gotten a new an healthy daughter this time, giving me the strength that my next baby will be healthy also.

Take care.