how to get rid of dirt trapped in between tiles?

candy_ian

anyone has any idea how to get rid of dirt that's trapped in between my homogenous tiles in my living room? it looks like i'm playing tick tack toe!!

THE SAID'S

anyone has any idea how to get rid of dirt that's trapped in between my homogenous tiles in my living room? it looks like i'm playing tick tack toe!!
You may try using unused toothbrush with scrouging powder such as VIM or Ziff to get rid of those dirts. Then, wipe away with damp cloth. I try this and it works! But tedious job. Good Luck.

littlehelper

Its is very hard work/tedious and tiring.
Must use toothbrush and slowly scrub... Yeah can use jif or any kinda soap. Wadever you have at home.

stonston

I normally use baking soda, make into a paste with water. Then spread out the paste on the grouting. Leave there for 5 min. Then use a toothbrush to gently scrub. If scrub too hard, the grouting may come out also. Then mop the floor with warm water to wash off the baking soda.

CanCanMum

yup baking soda will do the trick

or else use bleach oso can

or else u can buy the solution from Homefix DIY shops tat says will help to clean off the dirt trapped inbtw tile grouting.

so far i asked my contractor to do black grouting for me lols~~~save all the trouble heeeeeeeeee

autumn82

yup baking soda will do the trick

or else use bleach also can

or else you can buy the solution from Homefix DIY shops that says will help to clean off the dirt trapped inbtw tile grouting.

so far i asked my contractor to do black grouting for me lols~~~save all the trouble heeeeeeeeee
I used bleach.. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:super white after that..

uddermummy

hmmm, yeah, black grouting prob will look nicer with dark tiles.

but hor, i'm so lazy that i'm seriously thinking of using marker to colour the grouting so that i don't have to bleach them! :001_302: