How to regain pre-pregnancy figure?

cherishbebe

i was 45kg, gained 21kg. after del, I lost 10kg, I started exercise last mth, now left 5kg to go...
Exercise more and no junk food, it works!

-SRI-

My height:1.58
b4 preg: 55kg
Few hrs b4 delivery: 82kg :elvis:
After delivered: 76kg
4days after delivered: 72kg
Left: 17kg to shed off!! :err:

izterry

My height:1.58
b4 preg: 55kg
Few hrs b4 delivery: 82kg :elvis:
After delivered: 76kg
4days after delivered: 72kg
Left: 17kg to shed off!! :err:
My height 155cm
b4 preg : 56kg
weight at due time : 81kg
after delivered.....cant remember

it took me 4 yrs to reduce to 59kg and keep maintaining this weight for years but lately with the help of B-Fit, in 2 mths time me from 59kg to now 54kg, slimmer and feel healthier too :Dancing_wub:

wenz

i was 45kgs before birth, my 1st child i gain 20kgs and 2nd child i gain 17kgs but i'm back to my 45kgs within 6months... wat i did was skipping dinner everyday, i took heavy breakfast, late lunch and skip dinner... i regain my figure within 6months with no tummy when wearing tight fitting top... but now i expecting my 3rd... i wonder if i can slim down so fast again cos i heard 3rd child will be more diff.... =(

linnybaby

my mum she lost 14kg through a program.. combine acupuncture and other methods to help someone slim down. i thought alot already u know!!

look at this ppl!!! its really proven dat acupuncture can help someone slim down..

Go to China to lose weight

its talkin about 3 guys lost 192kg combined through acupuncture alone!!! no wonder it worked so well for my mummy.. but i heard some places dont offer good acupuncture service.. so better dont anyhow go.. my mum's there at least safe.. and not painful!

Me oredi almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight but not the figure. My tummy still there and look like 3mth pregnant. The saddest thing is that someone give up her seat in MRT to me last week. Sob..... Me got to start exercise to trim my tummy.

V

valeriegoh

Read all the posts.. am 29weeks now gained 8kg already! So scary....... :(

Not to scare u leh, but being a mommy really sacrifice a lot leh. Me only gain abt 12kg from my original weight of 42kg, but after give birth, weight almost went back to pre-pregnancy at 44kg but my tummy refuses to go away. Tink the 2kg extra is all there. Sign...... Me now refuses to buy any new clothings unless go back to original size. Hopefully that w force myself to be more on and exercise.

Hi,

How did u manage to lose 15kg out of 20kg that u gained during pregnancy??? cos i didnt lose much weight.....haiz....anything to share so that i can lose weight???

CanCanMum

actually the most healthy way is to exercise.

but exercise takes time to see the effect, unless u exercised strenuously and with much perseverence.

my friend lost 15kg from exercise. Marathon running.

serenelm

i was abt 46kg b4 pregnancy n had gained abt 11+kg for my recent pregnancy... currently 48kg... now still doing confinement so can't diet... will prob cut down on rice intake after confinement n oso cut down on taking supper... hee...

Ange

Hi Mummy,

Perhap can try on acunpuncture slimming? Based on my frenz experience, she slim down by 4KG within 3wks.. tat was so surprise to mi.. furthermore she feel more refresh and able to control her diets better than the past. Feel so happy for her..

LayPeng

Hi Mummy,

Perhap can try on acunpuncture slimming? Based on my frenz experience, she slim down by 4KG within 3wks.. tat was so surprise to mi.. furthermore she feel more refresh and able to control her diets better than the past. Feel so happy for her..
i gained 15kgs after gave birth too, think very hard to shed off because my age and low metablic rate. Which acupuncture are you talking about? my sis in law lost 14.5 kgs within few mths at marine parade acupuncture center.

I am thinking of give it a try, going to consultation hopefully by next weekend. But probably i will be start of on may 09 because i still breastfeeding my baby. :shyxxx:

Ange

i gained 15kgs after gave birth too, think very hard to shed off because my age and low metablic rate. Which acupuncture are you talking about? my sis in law lost 14.5 kgs within few mths at marine parade acupuncture center.

I am thinking of give it a try, going to consultation hopefully by next weekend. But probably i will be start of on may 09 because i still breastfeeding my baby. :shyxxx:
Yup.. is located at marine parade.. congrat to ur sis in law.. yup.if u r still on bf, is not recommended.. juz go for the consultation first and c how the consultant can help u .. jia you.. :)

LayPeng

Yup.. is located at marine parade.. congrat to ur sis in law.. yup.if u r still on bf, is not recommended.. juz go for the consultation first and c how the consultant can help u .. jia you.. :)
hi ange,

yes will do. :tlaugh:i'm plan my schedule hope able to go down asap.

FYI, i am now 79kgs and height 159cm , hope can lose 15kgs down to my pre pregnacy weight.

Last edited:

Ange

hi ange,

yes will do. :tlaugh:i'm plan my schedule hope able to go down asap.

FYI, i am now 79kgs and height 159cm , hope can lose 15kgs down to my pre pregnacy weight.
No worry.. it can be done.. if ppl can do it, i guess u can too.. as long as ur determination is strong and follow the plan.. everything will work prefectly.