How to regain pre-pregnancy figure?

tiziana

my blood group is O but i dun like to eat meat, i eat more vegetables. anw i still need to shed another pethetic 5kg to reach my pre-preg weight which is 42kg and im currently 47kg. zzz.

Ken

Alpha Male
There was this product called Super ABOBA brought in by LFI which aids in dieting through an individual's blood group but it was replaced recently by a product called Celebtrim/Hoodia HP-57. HOODIa is the product in which operah winfrey took and successfully slimmed down. For more details u may wanna look at the thread i opened in the mass order section. =)

Last edited:

XiaoXue

There was this product called Super ABOBA brought in by LFI which aids in dieting through an individual's blood group but it was replaced recently by a product called Celebtrim/Hoodia HP-57. HOODIa is the product in which operah winfrey took and successfully slimmed down. For more details u may wanna look at the thread i opened in the mass order section. =)
Celebtrim/Hoodia HP-57 seem good..? i tried Super ABOBA when it 1st launched last yr Jun or July.. combined with B&H but Super ABOBA dun seem effective on me.. perhap this's why it being replaced? =p

Ken

Alpha Male
Celebtrim/Hoodia HP-57 seem good..? i tried Super ABOBA when it 1st launched last yr Jun or July.. combined with B&H but Super ABOBA dun seem effective on me.. perhap this's why it being replaced? =p
can't be wor. super ABOBA is a great product. it was even introed by fann wong on "In Nu Wang" b4. wat kinda effect did u expect frm ABOBA >?

XiaoXue

can't be wor. super ABOBA is a great product. it was even introed by fann wong on "In Nu Wang" b4. wat kinda effect did u expect frm ABOBA >?
Tat time when I use ABOBA right.. My frd told me it's for slimming down.. Before tat, I'm taking B&H to detox.. Lost a few KG.. den I ate ABOBA.. 2 bottles i think.. nothing happened.. nv slim dwn.. -,-"

sherelle65

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hi Everyone

Just thought I would share my (not so nice)experience =) When I got pregnant with my first,I had gained like 23kg throughout that preganancy. Then I gave birth and was breastfeeding so could not really go on diet to lose the weight. Somehow, breastfeeding never did anything for me weight wise. Then after 2 months, I suddenly realised I was pregnant again!

So I had my 23kg to lose and now I was pregnant again so I could not diet. I was devastated! It wasn't a planned pregnancy the second one. So I went throught the 2nd pregnancy and by the end of it I had gained an overall of 35kg.(including the 23 of course ) well anyways I gave birth, breastfed for 4 months and my son refused my milk after that so I stopped and decided to go on a lose weight frenzy!

I tried this that and the other and even took appetite suppressants and although that did help me eat less and lose a few kilos, the moment i stopped the tablets, the weight came on faster than i could say "FAT"! I was seriously on the verge of giving up and then I stumbled upon the fat loss program that I don't know what I would have done without! Seriously, its just the best program and so simple and the best part is you don't have to starve at all. Only thing is it is a tiny little repetitive with the foods but I started shedding my weight like crazy!

I dropped about 7-8kg every month. By my 3rd month I was almost totally back to normal. Of course the last few kilos is always the hardest to get rid of but it eventually DID go! Anyway, try it, u will not regret for sure. Just don't resort to starving yourself, diet pills and definitely don't bother spending thousands on slimming centres. They are all temporary means .
Click here to go direct to the program.

All the best to you! :Dancing_tongue:
[/FONT]

sherelle65

Errr, yes its my first post here because I happened to be browsing this site looking for some advice on domestic maids, saw this post where I thought I could share my experience and hopefully in the process help others who are going through what I did but I needed to register in order to post so I did. I seriously don't need to advertise in forums. The fact is it helped me shed over 30 odd kilos which I am utterly glad about. I apologize if it seems like advertisement to you but that certainly was not in my intent!

stolenjewel

oh my god I'm due to give birth next week.. reading all your post scares me!
especially when my in laws are not singaporeans (so they wont be in SG to help take care of the baby) and my parents are both working. it will be just me alone.. no time to sneak out an exercise :(

LoVeS

oh my god I'm due to give birth next week.. reading all your post scares me!
especially when my in laws are not singaporeans (so they wont be in SG to help take care of the baby) and my parents are both working. it will be just me alone.. no time to sneak out an exercise :(
LOLX same lor no time sneak out for exercise when i dun even haf enuff time to slp at times.:tlaugh:

maine78

i now exercise on the stepper when my ds taking his 2nd nap at 4pm-4.30pm. I'll use his 1st nap time to eat, cook n do chores so tat i'll be free to exercise during his 2nd nap time. He'll usually nap for 30mins so i'll exercise for 20mins n take a fast shower be4 he wakes up.

babypris86

actualyl 1st child normally we able to slim down fast... i gain 30 kg hehe hehe...
den lost weight within a month.... with yoga and the slimming pdts i taking,.....

himawari

I breastfeed my baby in the afternoon, and thats help in increasing my metabolism rate.
I exercise every night , from doing seatup and crunches.
Play tennis once every 2 weeks as i am currently breastfeeding.
To firm up my tummy, i used bio essence cellulite contour cream, which helps to burn extra fats at the bud, by applying twice everyday.It does work for me, so it all depend on individual body.
Diet wise, i stay away from supper, even when i was pregnant i did not have the habit of taking supper.

Celina

i put on about 21 kg during preggie.. till now i didnt wana weigh myself yet..

BUT

i manage to slim bk aft 2 mths, but still my butt n hips r rather big.
i tried to fit into to my old 24-25 jeans but stil not able to button thou can zip.

I was 45kg, then my weight went up to 61kg.

now I m bk to my pre-pregnancy weight!
but there's still these extra fats ard my tummy area!!!

I m bk to eating 3 meals a day.
dont tk so much carbo, but I m a RICE person.
don't eat rice, like no energy like that!
so I always finish one bowl of rice..
meat, vegetables, fruits - eat in moderation.

do crunches... start frm doing 20, then slowly increase..

stephiey

Im 77kgs b4 giving birth, gained 13kgs.
Before delivery I was 90kgs. (only standing at 1.6m)
After my confinement I was 80kgs
Now my boy is 8mth++
I'm 70kgs. Lost another 7kgs.
Reason: Went to GP for slimming, real effective~:red:

aiko_meimei

Hi mummies, i did not manage to lose weight.
I gain about 50kg during my pregnancy and lost about 10kg.
Still have 40kg more to lose, however my girl already 16months.
Very hard to lose weight already.

:(

wow~ i tot i gain alot during pregnancy period cause i gain 45kg !! u still can lose weight the jus tat it need time.. some people even took 2 years to lose weight eg the korean movie the 2oo pound beauty... she took 2 years to lose her freaking fat...so u also can do it

missbluey

i was 56kg before pregnant. during my pregnancy, i gained about 15kg. after confinement, i was weighing at 63kg. now 3 months aft giving birth, my current weight is 60kg. like mysterious_m~, i am also a rice person. just had to eat less rice lor. i am a breakfast person, so most of the mornings, i will eat breakfast provided if i have the time. occasionally, i'd go jogging with my friend or climb stairs. i will just try not to eat so oily/fatty stuff. i love fatty meat in the past but now, i had to give up. =(

anyway, i am still working hard to lose more weight!

Last edited: