Infant milk formula

ochklk

Enfalac is good but the most expensive milk formula on market, we used the Enfalac LF (lactose free) as my boy boy had diarrhea after drinking similac, then after few weeks later, we want to switch him back to formula with lactose so we let him try NAN1 until now, so far so good, now he is 7 weeks old.

Different baby will have different reaction, depends on your baby needs.

Last edited:

Phoebii Cheng

Hi yulee...

gave my son NAN till he is abt 12mths old....bf changing to Friso Gold (lots of friends & colleague recommend) but I find Friso much sweeter compared to NAN, but so far my son is ok with it, poo as per normal (twice a day), a friend told me that NAN is closest to BM

kenxf_03

Mummies who gave ds/dd NAN can buy from Nestle distributor . They're more cheaper . :Dancing_wub:I always go there to get for my ds . They sell wadever stuff under Nestle brand .

Hi Joanna, mind PM mi the contact Nestle? Thanks. I'm now searching milk powder for my baby. Still not sure which brand to get.

mandymtb

i jus switched from friso gold to enfalac and realised baby's pooing changed from everyday to now alternate days... is this normal / ok??

and the poo is so smelly as compared when she was on friso.... any mummies experienced this as well??

mummiestarries

Currently my boy is drinking Friso Gold 1. Was originally drinking Mamax Gold during the first few weeks after he was born. I changed it as i noticed that Mamax Gold is for 0 - 24mths while the other brands were 0 - 6mths and then follow on.
Does anyone knows why? It can't be that newborns and 1 year old kids need the same volume of nutrition right?

sheley

Can you PM the contact?

Mummies who gave dear son/dear daughter NAN can buy from Nestle distributor . They're more cheaper . :Dancing_wub:I always go there to get for my dear son . They sell wadever stuff under Nestle brand .

elaineyeo

Hi mummies when my son was born i was giving him similac but after ard 1mths his poo poo is watery so i change it to friso gold but sometime when he drink halfway he dun really wanna drink izzit the change of milk powder? But i still got left similac milk powder can i mix it together wif friso gold?

Sheila

Mummies who gave dear son/dear daughter NAN can buy from Nestle distributor . They're more cheaper . :Dancing_wub:I always go there to get for my dear son . They sell wadever stuff under Nestle brand .

Where is the Nestle distributor? Coz my dear son now drinking NAN Pro1 and had to buy at NTUC 3 bottles a month..

Those mummies who give bb NAN Pro1 or NAN 1 Ha, may I know is from which country one?

The one hosp gave my girl one is from Switzerland, but the one at NTUC is from Philipino only.

ling.er

Hi Joanna can u PM mi too m son is havin NAN HA 1

Hi Lovely0315,

The hospital giving ur baby wan mayb is NAN HA cos as wat my fren told mi NAN HA all from switzerlan & PRO wan is from phili ..

potato

The ''made in phillipines'' nan pro 3 texture is rough, but my daughter can poo daily. After drinking the ''smooth'' texture of nan pro 3, she didn't poo for 3 days. Why is this so mummies? :(